Missed a voxophone

I’m at the factory and realized that i missed a voxophone in bull yard. I can’t go back. Game wont let me. I know that there is a chapter select but i saw some people saying infusions wont count as a single game if i use chapter select. What should i do?

If you are missing a voxphone you don't have to worry, you can get any collectible in chapter select when you finish the game, but if you are missing an infusion, you need to get them all in one playtrhough if I remember correctly, but since you have to beat the game on 1999 Mode, you can get every infusion there.

Edited by AdriWalkedX
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, AdriWalkedX said:

If you are missing a voxphone you don't have to worry, you can get any collectible in chapter select when you finish the game, but if you are missing an infusion, you need to get them all in one playtrhough if I remember correctly, but since you have to beat the game on 1999 Mode, you can get every infusion there.

I am playing 1999 at the moment. I wanted to get the plat in a single playthrough. I didn't miss any infusion. Just a voxophone. I can chapter select and go back to bull yard right now but I’m worried that if i do that infusion won’t count. 

I had this problem a few days ago.. I got to the end of my 1999 playthrough, realised I missed a voxophone because I died, reloaded a checkpoint and the collectible I collected 3 times previously was back where it was and ultimately forgot to get it. I beat my current playthrough, went back to the collectible via chapter select, collected it and didn't get my platinum. I'm not sure if you had to continue and hit a checkpoint or anything but i'm assuming from what I did you have to go back via chapter select, get the collectible you missed and just replay the entire game again from that collectible. I could be wrong though.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TR_black_soul said:

I am playing 1999 at the moment. I wanted to get the plat in a single playthrough. I didn't miss any infusion. Just a voxophone. I can chapter select and go back to bull yard right now but I’m worried that if i do that infusion won’t count. 

I got the platinum in 2 playtrhoughs, the first one was completely blind and I got a few collectibles, and in the second playtrhough I used a guide to get just the collectibles I was missing, and I got the trophies with no problem, so probably the best thing you can do is beating the game getting everything and then you get that voxphone using chapter select.

20 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

I had this problem a few days ago.. I got to the end of my 1999 playthrough, realised I missed a voxophone because I died, reloaded a checkpoint and the collectible I collected 3 times previously was back where it was and ultimately forgot to get it. I beat my current playthrough, went back to the collectible via chapter select, collected it and didn't get my platinum. I'm not sure if you had to continue and hit a checkpoint or anything but i'm assuming from what I did you have to go back via chapter select, get the collectible you missed and just replay the entire game again from that collectible. I could be wrong though.

Are you sure you are not missing more voxphones? I remember getting  the trophy after I got the last one, not after beating the game. Every time you grab a collectible that you don't have, you Will get a message that tells you how many  collectibles you have, so if you grab something and don't get that message, It means that you already have It. Sadly that's the only way to see which ones you are missing, I don't know if there is any way to see how many collectibles you have in each chapter, but if you are missing any, probably you will have to get them all until you find the one that you are missing.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AdriWalkedX said:

Are you sure you are not missing more voxphones? I remember getting  the trophy after I got the last one, not after beating the game. Every time you grab a collectible that you don't have, you Will get a message that tells you how many  collectibles you have, so if you grab something and don't get that message, It means that you already have It. Sadly that's the only way to see which ones you are missing, I don't know if there is any way to see how many collectibles you have in each chapter, but if you are missing any, probably you will have to get them all until you find the one that you are missing.

You're right, I went back into my voxophone list, took another look and noticed another one that was missing.. Just got my platinum. Sorry OP, ignore what I said before. Chapter select does work. xD