MidnightDragon

Summer 2021 Backlog Challenge

343 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm definitely in! I have a loose idea for my list but will think on it some more and add it as soon as I can get it to a finished state. Thanks for putting this together as always :) 

 

Also - the Spring challenge has gone by so fast already - I don't understand what has happened to time :( 

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hell yeah, been waiting all week to sign up for this! Super excited for this challenge.

 

I'll try to take it easy, so I'm going in with only a handful of games. May add more if I beat them on time.

 

  1. Dead Space: Extraction (41%
  2. Brutal Legend (29%
  3. Mass Effect 3 (2%
  4. Uncharted 3 (2%)
  5. Flipping Death (0%)
  6. Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love (0%)
  7. Beyond: Two Souls (0%)
  8. Murdered: Soul Suspect (0%)
  9. Spec Ops: The Line (0%)

 

Swaps (0/2)

Edited by Weskerfan75
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I would like to try this. I have been slowly completing old games and have a few that i keep putting off. I am going to keep it small at 5 games as i think i can complete that and still enjoy my summer.

 

Harvest Moon Save the Homeland 15% 5/21

 

Master Reboot 14% 4/21

 

Shenmue 16% 6/29

 

Chaotic Shadow Warrior 25% 8/28

 

Uncharted Lost Legacy 11% 8/50

Edited by Dr_Mayus
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Count me in! I really must go through my ever-increasing backlog, let's hope this event will give me the inspiration needed 😁

 

My list of games, for now, is:

  • Abzû (0%)
  • Control (40%)
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (9%)
  • Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (20%)
  • Limbo (23%)

I will add more when (if) I complete all of these.

 

Good luck to all participants!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition 44%

 
Control 0%
 
Chess Knights Viking Lands 24%

 

Fez 23%

 

Dokuro 32%

 

Jump Force 1%

 

Will possibly change it before the day of the event.

 

 

 

Edited by Kishnabe
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm in.  Threw together a list of ten below.  Once these are done (two of them are a gamble) I'll add more.

Danger Zone - 28%
The Girl and The Robot - 15%
Metrico - 14%
Another World - 42%
The Fancy Pants Adventures - 23%
Beyond Good and Evil HD - 4%
Red Goddess - 14%
Gravity Badgers - 23%
Total Recoil - 9%
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - 25%
 

Edited by willythom88
Added my list
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll update the signup list tomorrow. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 11:24 AM, Weskerfan75 said:

Hell yeah, been waiting all week to sign up for this! Super excited for this challenge.

 

I'll try to take it easy, so I'm going in with only a handful of games. May add more if I beat them on time.

 

  1. Dead Space: Extraction (41%
  2. Brutal Legend (29%
  3. Batman: Arkham Origins (16%)
  4. Mass Effect 3 (2%
  5. Alice Madness Returns (0%)
  6. Flipping Death (0%)
  7. Anarchy Reigns (0%)
  8. Hitman: Contracts (0%)
  9. Beyond: Two Souls (0%)

 

Swaps (0/2)

 

Question: I have 50% on Uncharted 3 but it's from the now defunct, almost standalone online. The main game is only at 2%. Since all those trophies are unobtainable and I haven't touched the main game, could I count it as 2% or would it still count as 50%? If so I'll swap it out for Dead Space Extraction. 

 

On 5/1/2021 at 11:28 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

I would like to try this. I have been slowly completing old games and have a few that i keep putting off. I am going to keep it small at 5 games as i think i can complete that and still enjoy my summer.

 

Harvest Moon Save the Homeland 15% 5/21

 

Master Reboot 14% 4/21

 

Shenmue 16% 6/29

 

Chaotic Shadow Warrior 25% 8/28

 

Uncharted Lost Legacy 11% 8/50

 

On 5/1/2021 at 11:54 AM, JPHolzer said:

Count me in! I really must go through my ever-increasing backlog, let's hope this event will give me the inspiration needed 1f601.png

 

My list of games, for now, is:

  • Abzû (0%)
  • Control (40%)
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (9%)
  • Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (20%)
  • Limbo (23%)

I will add more when (if) I complete all of these.

 

Good luck to all participants!

 

On 5/1/2021 at 0:34 PM, Kishnabe said:

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition 44%

 
Control 0%
 

Nights of Azure 2 0%

 

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth 20%

 

Dokuro 32%

 

Will possibly change it before the day of the event.

 

 

 

 

On 5/1/2021 at 3:35 PM, willythom88 said:

I'm in.  Threw together a list of ten below.  Once these are done (two of them are a gamble) I'll add more.

Danger Zone - 28%
The Girl and The Robot - 15%
Metrico - 14%
Another World - 42%
The Fancy Pants Adventures - 23%
Beyond Good and Evil HD - 4%
Red Goddess - 14%
Gravity Badgers - 23%
Total Recoil - 9%
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - 25%
 

 

21 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

I'm in again! This is going to be a Final Fantasy summer (plus SaGa) for me.

 

Game List

Final Fantasy 7 Remake 45%
Final Fantasy XIII 5%
Final Fantasy XIII-2 0%
Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns 18%
Final Fantasy XV 5%
SaGa Frontier Remastered 7%

 

I'm going to attempt the patch reversion process for FFXV sometime before May 31st. If I can't do it I'll take the game off my list. Hopefully I can figure it out since I have all the DLC and would like to get the 100%.

Added all of you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Erica- 0% ---> 100% :platinum: date: 15/07/2021

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (Vita)- 16% --->

Heavy Rain (PS4)- 0%

Beyond: Two Souls (PS4)- 0%

Detroit: Become Human- 0% 

A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS5)- 0%

Remnant: From the Ashes- 50%

Edited by Zach
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This looks like fun, I'm in! I had a really bad habit of starting games and not finishing them, even if I knew I could. So this'll be a fun incentive :D

  1. Ratchet and Clank (41%)
  2. Psychonauts (20%)
  3. Afterparty (0%)
  4. Final Fantasy VII (4%)
  5. Va11-Hall-A (8%)
Edited by MissShake
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zach said:

Hitman: Blood Money (PS4)- 0%

Hitman: Absolution (PS4)- 0%

The Saboteur- 0%

Maneater (PS5)- 0%

Remnant: From the Ashes- 50%

 

7 minutes ago, MissShake said:

This looks like fun, I'm in! I had a really bad habit of starting games and not finishing them, even if I knew I could. So this'll be a fun intensive :D

  1. Ratchet and Clank (41%)
  2. Psychonauts (20%)
  3. Afterparty (0%)
  4. Final Fantasy VII (4%)
  5. Va11-Hall-A (8%)

Added

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I’m interested. I have little games on my profile, but lots of games on my backlog, so this is good.

 

The games I am entering are:
Need for Speed Payback • 0%
Assassins Creed Unity • 0%
Assassins Creed Syndicate • 0%
Far Cry 4 • 0%

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 • 0%

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 • 0%
 

Hoping to add more in the future, I definitely want a large list of games to get through. Excited to join 😄
 

Edit: Lost my PS Now subscription so I’m adding the LEGO Harry Potter games as I’ve recently bought them.

Edited by xImBailey
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in as always! Will update with my list once I sort out what I wont be playing from the last challenge lol

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Sign me up. Current list (will be added and adjusted on this post with a finalized list later on a later post):

 

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5) (carry over)

Maneater 

Lego Star Wars (PS3)

Phil-a-Pix (Vita)

Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS5)

Spiderman (PS5)

Spiderman Miles Morales (PS5)

Ladders by Powgi (PS4 & PS5)

Epic Word Search Collection 2 

 

Question: in case of LiS3, will it count if the percentage is under a certain amount because the other chapters haven't been released? ie the game is at 20% because only one chapter is out by the end of the challenge?

Edited by DFuzed
Updated list #4
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take part again, I've really enjoyed the Spring backlog challenge 😊

 

I'll need to think on the games, I know one which I will include as I have upcoming milestones, but I need to finish up the Spring challenge first. Will confirm nearer the end of this month

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, xImBailey said:

I’m interested. I have little games on my profile, but lots of games on my backlog, so this is good.

 

The games I am entering are:
Need for Speed Payback • 0%
Assassins Creed Unity • 0%
Assassins Creed Syndicate • 0%
Far Cry 4 • 0%

Nioh • 0%
 

Hoping to add more in the future, I definitely want a large list of games to get through. Excited to join 1f604.png

 

10 hours ago, DFuzed said:

Sign me up. Current list (will be added and adjusted on this post with a finalized list later):

 

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5)

Maneater 

Life is Strange 3 (preorder)

Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS5)

Spiderman (PS5)

Spiderman Miles Morales (PS5)

Added

 

10 hours ago, DFuzed said:

Question: in case of LiS3, will it count if the percentage is under a certain amount because the other chapters haven't been released? ie the game is at 20% because only one chapter is out by the end of the challenge?

As long as it's not above 50% when the event starts, you're good. And just complete what you can during the challenge if it isn’t done before September.

Edited by MidnightDragon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm going to sit out of this one. I've been struggling with last season's challenge and also trying to have more responsible gaming habits.

Good luck everyone!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I will be participating again, this will be my list. I'll give a quick look around the end of the month and update it if necessary.

 

May 29th Edit: updated my list picked some shorter games including a couple from my ps3 backlog

 

1. (PS4) Yakuza Kiwami 15%

2. (PS3) God of War 0%

3. (PS3) LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean 0%

4. (PS4) Infamous Second Son 0%

5. (PS4) Life is Strange: Before the Storm 0%

 

 

Edited by dark_moon689
Updated my game list
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm down. Need to make a dent in the backlog. 

 

Gravity Rush Remastered (6%)
Saints Row IV Re-Elected (9%)
Lego City Undercover (21%)
The Wolf Among Us (1%)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (5%)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (38%)
Ratchet and Clank (27%)

Edited by SaintSinistra666
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2021 at 11:08 PM, dark_moon689 said:

I will be participating again, this will be my list. I'll give a quick look around the end of the month and update it if necessary.

 

1. (PS4) Yakuza Kiwami 15%

2. (PS4) Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition 0%

3. (PS3) Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara 33%

4. (PS4) Infamous Second Son 0%

5. (PS4) Control 0%

 

 

On 5/5/2021 at 1:44 AM, SaintSinistra666 said:

I'm down. Need to make a dent in the backlog. 

 

Gravity Rush Remastered (6%)
Saints Row IV Re-Elected (9%)
Lego City Undercover (21%)
The Wolf Among Us (1%)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (5%)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (38%)
Ratchet and Clank (27%)

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I pulled together my starter list, finally. I won't be adding any more to this now, but when we get to the exact mid-point of the challenge - so somewhere in mid July, I'll do a progress check and depending on how many of these i've taken care of in terms of Platinum trophies, I'll plan a few more entries. Currently i'm considering something RGG related, either Yakuza: Like a Dragon or Judgement considering a sequel was recently announced.

 

I feel good about this list so far though, some of the games are pretty substantial in content, so it will definitely keep me occupied over a rainy Irish summer :) 

  1. Cosmic Top Secret - 0%
  2. Outriders - 1%
  3. Subnautica: Below Zero - 0%
  4. Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (additional trophy set) 0%
  5. Mass Effect 0%
  6. Mass Effect 2 0%
  7. Mass Effect 3 0%
  8. Watch Dogs: Legion - 7%
  9. Nier:Replicant - 4%
Edited by Crispy_Oglop
I had to split the Mass Effect entry into 4 separate entries to reflect the separate trophy lists
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I really need to get my backlog under control again, and I'll have absurd amounts of free time the next few months, so it's the perfect time to get through at least most of it. So I am happy to join.

Here's my list for now. I'm sure I'll work on stuff before the start of the event and change things up. I tried to choose games I'm not planning on finishing in the next few weeks though. -

 

Shenmue - 0%

Mass Effect Legendary 2 - 100%

Mass Effect Legendary 3 - 100%

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven - 3%

Ys VIII - 100%

Persona 5 Strikers - 11% -> 17%

South Park: The Fracture But Whole - 20%

Senran Kagura Estival Versus - 100%

A Hat in Time - 100%

Nexomon Extinction - 12%

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot - 100%

 

Swap 1/2

 

Edit: Swapped out SAO for Nexomon.

Edited by ExHaseo
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Ok I have my list of 5 games for this challenge:

 

- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (0%)

- Assassin's Creed Black Flag (13%)

- Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope (0%)

- Two Point Hospital (42%)

- Persona 4 Dancing All Night (0%)

Edited by Heather342
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now