Summer 2021 Backlog Challenge

13 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Signups for fall and winter will open Sunday, but still have the entire month of August to get things done!

Oh I'm probably going to have to sign up for those. I'm hoping to finish 2 more, I already know I'm likely not going to get all 5 this time. 

But hey that's a huge leap for me this year so far if I do. So I'm pretty happy, this thread has kept me pushing 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Oh I'm probably going to have to sign up for those. I'm hoping to finish 2 more, I already know I'm likely not going to get all 5 this time. 

But hey that's a huge leap for me this year so far if I do. So I'm pretty happy, this thread has kept me pushing 

I did think of jacking up the minimum to 10 since the even it super sized, but if you had five super long games, it would still work, so keeping it as is, though I am raising the maximum a bit. 

This may be the first time I finish my list. I may or may not use my other swap, though.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

I did think of jacking up the minimum to 10 since the even it super sized, but if you had five super long games, it would still work, so keeping it as is, though I am raising the maximum a bit. 

This may be the first time I finish my list. I may or may not use my other swap, though.

T. T. Ten?? I can't even imagine 10 of the games in my backlog that I want to platinum in only a few months. Though it would be nice....

Most are JRPGs, visual novels,  large open worlds, or lots of playthroughs. 

Time is just not as free as I used to have it :'( I miss those days

3 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

T. T. Ten?? I can't even imagine 10 of the games in my backlog that I want to platinum in only a few months. Though it would be nice....

Most are JRPGs, visual novels,  large open worlds, or lots of playthroughs. 

Time is just not as free as I used to have it :'( I miss those days

Well, the next event is from September 1 to February 28, but decided that making the minimum 10 may be a bit much, but will revisit it next year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heather342 said:

@Crispy_Oglop I think those Watch Dogs Legion trophies may have been fixed, I've seen in my friends list on PSN they have 100% for the game now 1f60a.png

Oh nice! that would be amazing if it's sorted now, it took them nearly 2 months :( It worked for some people by replaying the game all over again, but it wasn't a 100% guaranteed. I'll log into the game this weekend and see if it auto-pops for me (crossing all my fingers and toes!)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, L0sT_NZ_Kazekage said:

Until PS5 games go down in price I'm limiting myself to one uncompleted game for that system at a time to try avoid having a massive backlog like PS3/PS4 but we will see how that goes 1f602.png

Great Wisdom right here 

• Like 2