Summer 2021 Backlog Challenge

Welp with this tropical storm/hurricane coming in, not sure I'm gonna make much progress this week. Just a lot of cleaning up. 

And that's if we don't lose power for... More than a day... Preferably not at all.. :(

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Welp with this tropical storm/hurricane coming in, not sure I'm gonna make much progress this week. Just a lot of cleaning up. 

And that's if we don't lose power for... More than a day... Preferably not at all.. :(

That sounds scary :( stay safe and look after yourself

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, StilRh said:

Hi guys. Time for my closing update. I've felt more my usual self this week. Still not 100% recovered but have the mental energy and motivation to play and enjoy gaming as before. I still have a week sick leave 'off' work but I'll need to do a lot to get ready for my return as it's nearly been a month off! Going back to work I think I'll be on what's called phased return (slowly building up working hours and responsibilities) this may or may not give me more time to play depending on how tiring I find it all. It's been a lovely week to play games and I feel really positive about the challenge overall. Can't wait for the next challenge! This weel I platted Desperados 3, one of the best games I've played for some time, and the relaxing Islanders. Catherine was swapped out for Islanders for the quick win before the end of the challenge.

Thanks everyone for your particpation in the challenge, hopefully see you in the next!

Reveal hidden contents

Aground 35%

Assassins Creed Odyssey 24%

Catharine: Full Body 10% > SWAP > Islanders 0% > 100%

Cuphead 10%

Desperados 3 82% > 100%

Maquette 100%

Muv Luv 100%

Nier Replicant 31%

Pyre 100%

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart 100%

Rebel Galaxy 40%

Slay the spire 24%

Timespinner 100%

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground 55%

Worldend Syndrome 100%

Ender Lilies: Queitus of the Knights 100%

Inside 100%

Donut County 100%

Doki Doki Literature Club Plus 100%

Judgement 20%

Glad you are feeling better dude! I was going to ask if you were joining the Fall/Winter challenge but it looks like you are and that's great :)

• Like 3