MidnightDragon

Summer 2021 Backlog Challenge

489 posts in this topic

I'd like to join this but will need to check on how work is looking next few months, i have so much backed up right now games wise it would be a help though, my goals though.

 

Bugsnax (2%) I'm allready playing this one.

Nier Replicant (0%)

Mass Effect 1 Legendary (0%)

Persona 4 Dancing (0%)

Maneater (0%)

 

Changed it up a touch to reflect wanting to start mass effect and Nier this summer.

 

 

 

Edited by Zatzuken
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My games are......

 

- Detroit: Become Human (10%)

- Bugsnax (2%)

- Planet of the Eyes (0%)

- Lost Grimoires Stolen Kingdom (0%)

- Here They Lie (0%)

- Oxenfree (0%)

- Oceanhorn Master of Uncharted Seas (12%)

Edited by BlackSquirrell1
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Crispy_Oglop I have been saving The Witcher for my Platinum #50 milestone, and I am very much looking forward to playing through the game 😁

I'm also looking forward to playing Black Flag. I've done all the multiplayer trophies already, so just the single player campaign to go. I watched my husband play through the game way back when it first released, and I remember enjoying it then. Plus, I'm a Welsh lass, and Edward Kenway does come from my home town, so it will be comforting to hear those sea shanties again in those dulcet Welsh tones 😁

Edited by Heather342
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

@Crispy_Oglop I have been saving The Witcher for my Platinum #50 milestone, and I am very much looking forward to playing through the game 1f601.png

I'm also looking forward to playing Black Flag. I've done all the multiplayer trophies already, so just the single player campaign to go. I watched my husband play through the game way back when it first released, and I remember enjoying it then. Plus, I'm a Welsh lass, and Edward Kenway does come from my home town, so it will be comforting to hear those sea shanties again in those dulcet Welsh tones 1f601.png

That's awesome and yeah, the voice actor for Edward Kenway is from Swansea so he is 100% legit. Black Flag has a really nice mix of Scottish, Welsh and Irish voice talent which really makes it work well. Usually companies use American voice actors who just make the accents cliche and comical.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool, i'm on a mission to clean some games on my backlog, so i'll join, here is my list:

 

- Anthem (33%)

- Final Fantasy VII Remake (42%)

- One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition (31%)

- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (22%)

- Extinction (30%)

- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (18%)

- Resident Evil Revelations 2 (17%)

- Darksiders Warmastered Edition (21%)

 

EDIT: Added Anthem

Edited by Neptuos
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last minute sign up if that's okay. Gonna just dump a bunch of games i'm planning to platinum this summer and this is the motivation I need to get them all done.

 

Awesome Pea Collection (Vita) - 0%

Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita) - 0%

Family Feud - 0%

It Takes Two (PS5) - 0%

Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition (NA) - 0%
LEGO Movie: The Video Game (Vita) - 0%

Mass Effect 1 (PS4) - 0%

Mass Effect 2 (PS4) - 0%

Mass Effect 3 (PS4) - 0%

The Pathless (PS5) - 0% 

Ratchet and Clank : Rift Apart - 0%

Returnal - 0%

Sackboy: A Big Adventure (PS4) - 35%

Severed - 0%

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita) - 2%

Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS4) - 0%

Steam Tactics (Vita) - 0%

The Shapeshifting Detective - 0%

Unravel - 7%

The Walking Dead Season 1 (PS3) - 0%

The Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4) - 0%

The Walking Dead Season 3 - 0%

The Walking Dead The Final Season - 0%

The Witness - 2%

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution - 22%

 

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 11:28 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

I would like to try this. I have been slowly completing old games and have a few that i keep putting off. I am going to keep it small at 5 games as i think i can complete that and still enjoy my summer.

 

Harvest Moon Save the Homeland 15% 5/21

 

Master Reboot 14% 4/21

 

Shenmue 16% 6/29

 

Chaotic Shadow Warrior 25% 8/28

 

Uncharted Lost Legacy 11% 8/50

@MidnightDragon i just realized I didnt include a vita game and thought I should as that is something i can work on in between the other games.

 

So also going to add Dokura 7% 5/31

 

My goal is to get to 82% completion this summer and these 6 games should do that.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This summer I am going to focus on my PS3 backlog. Here is my super overambitious list for the summer:

1. Assassin's Creed III - 24%

2. Batman: Arkham Origins - 19%

3. Faery: Legends of Avalon - 0%

4. Fallout 3 - 0%

5. Heavy Fire: Afghanistan - 0%

6. Hydrophobia: Prophecy - 0%

7. Infamous - 33%

8. Mass Effect 2 - 0%

9. Prince of Persia - 0%

10. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - 0%

11. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - 0%

12. Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal - 0%

13. Ratchet: Deadlocked - 0%

14. Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty - 0%

15. Sly 2 - 0%

16. Sly 3 - 0%

17. Sly: Thieves in Time (PSVITA) - 0%

18. Tales of Monkey Island - 0%

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2021 at 1:02 PM, Arophous said:

Good chance for me to refocus this Summer - hopefully be able to knock these off the list with some focus!!

 

  • Fall Guys - glutton for punishment I really want to aim for this over the Summer as got it whilst infallible was possible via custom games, it’s such a silly game. (17%)
  • Dark Souls 2 - got Souls trilogy for birthday earlier this year and already played 1 (& platted recently) & 2, so basically just going direct for the platinum on this one. (10%)
  • Persona 5 - I have been playing this for who knows how long by now. Got P5R but won’t play until I get this one completed!! (27%)
  • Nier Automata (8%)
  • Resident Evil HD - always something better to consider so going to try and crack it this Summer. (6%)
  • Borderlands GOTY. (12%)

 

On 5/23/2021 at 1:36 PM, Zatzuken said:

I'd like to join this but will need to check on how work is looking next few months, i have so much backed up right now games wise it would be a help though, my goals though.

 

Bugsnax (2%) I'm allready playing this one.

Nier Replicant (0%)

Mass Effect 1 Legendary (0%)

Persona 4 Dancing (0%)

Maneater (0%)

 

Changed it up a touch to reflect wanting to start mass effect and Nier this summer.

 

 

 

 

On 5/24/2021 at 1:42 PM, BlackSquirrell1 said:

My games are......

 

- Detroit: Become Human (10%)

- Bugsnax (2%)

- Planet of the Eyes (0%)

- Lost Grimoires Stolen Kingdom (0%)

- Here They Lie (0%)

- Oxenfree (0%)

- Oceanhorn Master of Uncharted Seas (12%)

 

On 5/24/2021 at 4:58 PM, Neptuos said:

Cool, i'm on a mission to clean some games on my backlog, so i'll join, here is my list:

 

- Final Fantasy VII Remake (42%)

- One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition (31%)

- Extinction (30%)

- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (22%)

- Darksiders Warmastered Edition (21%)

- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (18%)

- Resident Evil Revelations 2 (17%)

 

23 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Last minute sign up if that's okay. Gonna just dump a bunch of games i'm planning to platinum this summer and this is the motivation I need to get them all done.

 

Awesome Pea Collection (Vita) - 0%

Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita) - 0%

Family Feud - 0%

Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition (NA) - 0%
LEGO Movie: The Video Game (Vita) - 0%

Mass Effect 1 (PS4) - 0%

Mass Effect 2 (PS4) - 0%

Mass Effect 3 (PS4) - 0%

The Pathless (PS5) - 0% 

Ratchet and Clank : Rift Apart - 0%

Returnal - 0%

Sackboy: A Big Adventure (PS4) - 35%

Severed - 0%

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita) - 2%

Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS4) - 0%

Steam Tactics (Vita) - 0%

The Shapeshifting Detective - 0%

Terminator: Resistance - 0%

Unravel - 7%

The Walking Dead Season 1 (PS3) - 0%

The Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4) - 0%

The Walking Dead Season 3 - 0%

The Walking Dead The Final Season - 0%

The Witness - 2%

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution - 22%

 

 

2 hours ago, colinmazzini said:

This summer I am going to focus on my PS3 backlog. Here is my super overambitious list for the summer:

1. Assassin's Creed III - 24%

2. Batman: Arkham Origins - 19%

3. Faery: Legends of Avalon - 0%

4. Fallout 3 - 0%

5. Heavy Fire: Afghanistan - 0%

6. Hydrophobia: Prophecy - 0%

7. Infamous - 33%

8. Mass Effect 2 - 0%

9. Prince of Persia - 0%

10. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - 0%

11. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - 0%

12. Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal - 0%

13. Ratchet: Deadlocked - 0%

14. Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty - 0%

15. Sly 2 - 0%

16. Sly 3 - 0%

17. Sly: Thieves in Time (PSVITA) - 0%

18. Tales of Monkey Island - 0%

 

Added.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im ready for a new round, so count me in and thx @MidnightDragonDX for hosting!

 

My list of games:

 

 

Color Code:

 

Red = Game not started

Orange = Game is in progress

Blue = a new Game was added

 

Incomplete Games (0/10):

Number | title (trophies at last update | last update % 27a1.png current trophies | current %) - date of completion

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  1. Armikrog (0/18 = 0%)
  2. Assassin´s Creed Valhalla (5/60 = 6%)
  3. Hawken (0/13 = 0%)
  4. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (5/39 = 7%)
  5. Life is Strange 2 (0/47 = 0%)
  6. Mekorama (0/17 = 0%)
  7. Road Fury (0/21 = 0%)
  8. Secret Ponchos (0/13 = 0%)
  9. The Pedestrian (0/10 = 0%)
  10. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (10/50 = 17%)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swaps used: 0/2

Swapped games: 

 

 

Color Code:

Black = Finished in another Update

Green = Completed in this Update

 

Games completed (0/10):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophies earned (0/268)

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll sign up for this. I've got a bunch of short and sweet games I'll be doing for another challenge so I can double up on a few. I'll edit this post with a list later 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to be in again (my 5th in a row!). Love the challenge and the people involved!

 

My list (all PS4):

1. PGA Tour 2K21 - 50%

2. Resident Evil 3 - 20%

3. Death Mark - 2%

4. Lego Movie 2 - 0%

5. The Outer Worlds - 0%

6. The Walking Dead Final Season - 0%

 

I bought Lego Movie 2, The Outer Worlds and Maid of Skier on a 3 for 2 at Game today. Subnautica was originally in my list but I popped The Outer Worlds in to beef it up a bit, plus I don't play a lot of FPSs and I feel like I'm up for one. One that's not Borderlands 3 because I'm still harbouring a grudge that they f**ked it. Also, it's been about 9 months since my last Lego game so I'm just about ready for another!

 

Edited by Stanners316
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2021 at 1:37 PM, da_eMTy said:

Im ready for a new round, so count me in and thx @MidnightDragonDX for hosting!

 

My list of games:

 

 

Color Code:

 

Red = Game not started

Orange = Game is in progress

Blue = a new Game was added

 

Incomplete Games (0/10):

Number | title (trophies at last update | last update % 27a1.png current trophies | current %) - date of completion

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  1. Armikrog (0/18 = 0%)
  2. Assassin´s Creed Valhalla (5/60 = 6%)
  3. Hawken (0/13 = 0%)
  4. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (5/39 = 7%)
  5. Life is Strange 2 (0/47 = 0%)
  6. Mekorama (0/17 = 0%)
  7. Road Fury (0/21 = 0%)
  8. Secret Ponchos (0/13 = 0%)
  9. The Pedestrian (0/10 = 0%)
  10. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (10/50 = 17%)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swaps used: 0/2

Swapped games: 

 

 

Color Code:

Black = Finished in another Update

Green = Completed in this Update

 

Games completed (0/10):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophies earned (0/268)

 

 

On 5/27/2021 at 6:40 PM, Darling Baphomet said:

My mental health has still been a bit weird but now that I've platinumed all the Mass Effect LE games I'm going to try to start gaming as usual again. I'll try and keep a manageable list this time so that I can finish everything while still having time for spontaneous new games added. Side note, this event ends on my birthday, so that's cool!

 

Games:

Sundered - 0%

Night in the Woods - 0%

Hyper Light Drifter - 0%

Ghost Giant - 0%

Odin Sphere Leifthraiser - 0%

LA Noire - 0%

Going Under - 0%

Void Bastards - 15%

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - 16%

Jurassic World Evolution - 2%

Stories: The Path of Destinies - 4%

Nier Automata - 27%

 

22 hours ago, Stanners316 said:

I'd like to be in again (my 5th in a row!). Love the challenge and the people involved!

 

My list (all PS4):

1. PGA Tour 2K21 - 50%

2. Resident Evil 3 - 20%

3. Death Mark - 2%

4. Lego Movie 2 - 0%

5. The Outer Worlds - 0%

6. The Walking Dead Final Season - 0%

 

I bought Lego Movie 2, The Outer Worlds and Maid of Skier on a 3 for 2 at Game today. Subnautica was originally in my list but I popped The Outer Worlds in to beef it up a bit, plus I don't play a lot of FPSs and I feel like I'm up for one. Also, it's been about 9 months since my last Lego game so I'm just about ready for another!

 

Added.

Edited by MidnightDragon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

My mental health has still been a bit weird but now that I've platinumed all the Mass Effect LE games I'm going to try to start gaming as usual again. I'll try and keep a manageable list this time so that I can finish everything while still having time for spontaneous new games added. Side note, this event ends on my birthday, so that's cool!

 

Games:

Sundered - 0%

Night in the Woods - 0%

Hyper Light Drifter - 0%

Ghost Giant - 0%

Odin Sphere Leifthraiser - 0%

LA Noire - 0%

Going Under - 0%

Void Bastards - 15%

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - 16%

Jurassic World Evolution - 2%

Stories: The Path of Destinies - 4%

Nier Automata - 27%

 

33 minutes ago, Stanners316 said:

I'd like to be in again (my 5th in a row!). Love the challenge and the people involved!

 

My list (all PS4):

1. PGA Tour 2K21 - 50%

2. Resident Evil 3 - 20%

3. Death Mark - 2%

4. Lego Movie 2 - 0%

5. The Outer Worlds - 0%

6. The Walking Dead Final Season - 0%

 

I bought Lego Movie 2, The Outer Worlds and Maid of Skier on a 3 for 2 at Game today. Subnautica was originally in my list but I popped The Outer Worlds in to beef it up a bit, plus I don't play a lot of FPSs and I feel like I'm up for one. One that's not Borderlands 3 because I'm still harbouring a grudge that they f**ked it. Also, it's been about 9 months since my last Lego game so I'm just about ready for another!

 

 

I was hoping the both of you would be joining :) Some great choices in your lists!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Planning on posting my list Monday or Tuesday.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My updated list is......

 

- Detroit: Become Human (10%)

- Bugsnax (2%)

- Planet of the Eyes (0%)

- Lost Grimoires Stolen Kingdom (0%)

- Here They Lie (0%)

- Oxenfree (0%)

- Erica (0%)

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another great event from the Dragon!  Games I'll attempt are:

 

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (10%)

Oceanhorn Monsters of Uncharted Seas (12%)

Foxyland 2 (0%)

Gorogoa (18%)

Lego Jurassic World (0%)

Virginia (0%)

Edited by PermaFox
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/05/2021 at 10:46 PM, Savage_Sarabi said:

I'll sign up for this. I've got a bunch of short and sweet games I'll be doing for another challenge so I can double up on a few. I'll edit this post with a list later 

Just going to put my list here so it's seen:

 

1. Cat Quest 2 (4%)

2. A Plague Tale (7%)

3. Life is Strange (0%)

4. Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered (4%)

5. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (5%)

6. Assassin's Creed 2 Remastered (8%)

7. Bioshock Remastered (2%)

8. Uncharted 2 Remastered (0%)

9. Ghost of Tsushima (3%)

10. Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (0%)

11. Unravel (0%)

12. Danganronpa 1-2 Reload (1%)

13. Days Gone (2%)

14. Far Cry Primal (2%)

15. Ni No Kuni Remastered (5%)

 

It's a bit of a big ask but I've done them all before except Days Gone and Ghost of Tsushima and most of them are relatively short/easy.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PermaFox said:

Another great event from the Dragon!  Games I'll attempt are:

 

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (10%)

Foxyland 2 (0%)

Gorogoa (18%)

Lego Jurassic World (0%)

Virginia (0%)

 

9 hours ago, Savage_Sarabi said:

Just going to put my list here so it's seen:

 

1. Cat Quest 2 (4%)

2. A Plague Tale (7%)

3. Life is Strange (0%)

4. Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered (4%)

5. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (5%)

6. Assassin's Creed 2 Remastered (8%)

7. Bioshock Remastered (2%)

8. Uncharted 2 Remastered (0%)

9. Ghost of Tsushima (3%)

10. Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (0%)

11. Unravel (0%)

12. Danganronpa 1-2 Reload (1%)

13. Days Gone (2%)

14. Far Cry Primal (2%)

15. Ni No Kuni Remastered (5%)

 

It's a bit of a big ask but I've done them all before except Days Gone and Ghost of Tsushima and most of them are relatively short/easy.

Added

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As we are incredibly close to the start of the challenge I decided to re-order my list in order of play. Opening the challenge with Mass Effect and finishing with Nier:Replicant. This should help me focus a bit more and stick with the list chronologically.

  1. Mass Effect 0%
  2. Watch Dogs: Legion - 7%
  3. Mass Effect 2 - 0%
  4. Cosmic Top Secret - 0%
  5. Mass Effect 3 - 0%
  6. Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (additional trophy set) - 0%
  7. Subnautica: Below Zero - 0%
  8. Outriders - 1%
  9. Nier:Replicant - 4%

Good luck everyone! See you in the updates over the next couple of months :) 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Savage_Sarabi said:

Just going to put my list here so it's seen:

 

1. Cat Quest 2 (4%)

2. A Plague Tale (7%)

3. Life is Strange (0%)

4. Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered (4%)

5. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (5%)

6. Assassin's Creed 2 Remastered (8%)

7. Bioshock Remastered (2%)

8. Uncharted 2 Remastered (0%)

9. Ghost of Tsushima (3%)

10. Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (0%)

11. Unravel (0%)

12. Danganronpa 1-2 Reload (1%)

13. Days Gone (2%)

14. Far Cry Primal (2%)

15. Ni No Kuni Remastered (5%)

 

It's a bit of a big ask but I've done them all before except Days Gone and Ghost of Tsushima and most of them are relatively short/easy.

I've been thinking my list over and I'm pretty sure it's a bit much for me to complete in the given time frame. I think I'll take away and change a few games to make it more manageable since I still have some time to change my list. So it'll be:

 

1. Cat Quest 2 (now 17%)

2. A Plague Tale Innocence (7%)

3. Life is Strange (0%)

4. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (5%)

5. Assassin's Creed 2 Remastered (8%)

6. Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (0%)

7. Unravel (0%)

8. Life is Strange Before the Storm (0%)

9. Lego Jurassic World (1%)

10. Far Cry 3 (0%)

 

I basically just don't want to do games with DLC. Now my list is a little shorter and easier 😜

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone, 

 

Here’s my list: 

 

1. Mass Effect - 3%

2. Mass Effect 2 - 0%

3. Mass Effect 3 - 0%

4. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 0%

5. Persona 5 Strikers - 5%

 

Swaps 0/2

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't make as much progress as I wanted during the Spring challenge, hopefully I'll do better this time around. I'm only going to start with five games to hopefully keep me more focused.

 

1.) Need for Speed Heat (4%)

2.) Assassins Creed Valhalla (22%)

3.) Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (36%)

4.) God of War Ascension (25%)

5.) Party Golf (0%)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.