Summer 2021 Backlog Challenge

5 hours ago, mareepx said:

My list:

- Abzu (0%)

- Wreckfest PS5 (0%)

- Maneater PS4 (0%) - Now 100%

- Maneater PS5 (0%)

- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered - NA Stack (0%)

- Truck Racing Championship (0%)

- Far Cry 3 Classic Edition (0%)

Started Maneater during the week, didn't play every night and ended up knocking most of it out Friday evening after work, before cleaning everything up on Saturday. It's a bit silly, and not too much 'depth' to the gameplay loop, but as it doesn't take itself very seriously, it's enjoyable enough to swim around eating stuff and the collectables aren't a pain at all.

I planned to start the PS5 edition on Sunday, but I had my second vaccination on Saturday and did not feel well yesterday, had a bad headache so didn't feel up to sitting down in front of the Playstation for a few hours but I will get started on that this week.

Oh, I didn’t see that you put in both versions of Maneater. You can do one or the other for the challenge, but not both. You can do Maneater PS5 for a different one. And if you want, you can just swap it and it not count as a swap since you didn’t know and I didn’t notice initially.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Oh, I didn’t see that you put in both versions of Maneater. You can do one or the other for the challenge, but not both. You can do Maneater PS5 for a different one. And if you want, you can just swap it and it not count as a swap since you didn’t know and I didn’t notice initially.

Ah, no worries. 

Can I please swap it for Maquette [PS5]. I am currently on 0% for this also.

Edited by mareepx
Edit: Added current progress on Maquette.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Arophous said:

Fall Guys: 17% -> 31%, a few buggy trophys by the looks of it, hope devs fix in next patch.

There's 4 buggy trophies, Big Bully, Big Tease, Face First and Stumble Chums. You can contact the devs and they can check your account to see if you met the requirements and they can unlock them for you

• Like 3

On 6/6/2021 at 1:01 PM, karaman1025 said:

Am I late to the party? @MidnightDragon can you add me please, I would love to participate in this challenge!

Here is my list:

1) Until Dawn ( 3 of 19 trophies earned %7)

2) Metro 2033 Redux ( 4 of 50 trophies earned %7)

3) Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution ( 7 of 25 trophies earned %26)

4) Horizon Chase Turbo ( 4 of 38 trophies earned %5)

5) Little Nightmares ( 5 of 22 trophies earned %10) 

I want to start with these 5 games If i can complete them I still have lot more to add. 

I am starting with a completion percentage of %63.82. We will see where this challenge takes us. Good luck to everyone 

Nah, you're good. I just missed this yesterday. Added.

• Like 2