Summer 2021 Backlog Challenge

12 hours ago, Heather342 said:

Mutant blobs was a really fun game, and Drinkbox studios really utilised the features of the Vita so well. The Extinction trophy can be a bit tricky, and some of the score requirements for Golden Blob are pretty tight. Tip in case you need it, to get better scores don't roll on the cows to eat them, smash them first, they turn into multiple burgers which you can eat to get bigger scores ?

Thanks for the tip! I actually had done that in a way; I just got through a level with lasers - I used them to kill the cows ?

And I completely agree with your statement re: Drinkbox and the features of the Vita; from what I've seen, their games seen to be some of the few from 3rd party studios that really make use of the full capability of the handheld

• Like 3

On 14/06/2021 at 11:57 PM, Drizzora said:

Can I still join or am I late for this?

Well, I don't see a date that you can't sign up until, but the event started on the 1st of June, so maybe you had to be signed up before then. In any case, one of the OP will let you know. In any case, have a read of the first post for more details :)

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 2:20 PM, Dav9834 said:

@MidnightDragon

Ok got my list(whether I'm able to platinum them all, time will tell) 

But it would be nice to platinum so many I've been putting off

-Resident Evil 3 Remake 0%

-Clannad 10%

-Man of Medan 25%

-Steins Gate Elite 0%

-Astros Playroom 12.5%

-FF7:Remake(PS5) (If they don't auto pop) 0%

Almost done with Steins Gate Elite!

@MidnightDragon

I don't think I can do another VN right now, need to pace myself, lot of stuff going on in my life, and Clannad is LONG(but great) 

Also FF7 Remake ps5 autopopped. So that's out, it was just an added 6th anyway. And I'm hiding it because It screwed up my fricken milestones, and I didn't earn it, it was just download my ps4 save and then pop pop pop. I was hoping it wouldn't. 

I want to swap Clannad out for Resident Evil 0

Can I still do that? 

• Like 4