Past the Ruins trophy.

Zloj_Pes

For this trophy, it remains for me to collect only Scout log at the first level, but I have already completed this first level more than 20 times and did not find them, do you have any tips on how to find them, otherwise, with each new attempt, the desire to get platinum decreases

cc8b998f0b748e08e64a602ac87e6d01.jpg

Edited by Zloj_Pes

How far have you got in the main progression of the game? There are areas that you can't reach in the first biome unless you have unlocked all of the main skills. I think go as far as killing the second boss before you have the equipment to traverse everywhere in the first biome

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jack_a_snacks said:

How far have you got in the main progression of the game? There are areas that you can't reach in the first biome unless you have unlocked all of the main skills. I think go as far as killing the second boss before you have the equipment to traverse everywhere in the first biome

I complete all 3 acts of the game

Just now, Zloj_Pes said:

what can I say, no, these trophies are not with bugs, just some rooms are very rare, I ran through the first level 50 times and for the fiftieth time I got a room with the last scout log

Was it actually log 9 I mentioned and was it hidden behind a wall or just in the plain open?

when I wrote the post, I was missing 2 logs and one of them also seemed to be the 9 and he also got find after 30 attempts and just lay in an open area in a normal room. it will be so disappointing if a normal guide appears in a month how to collect it all and where is it all located and here we are suffering

4 minutes ago, Wretched_Walrus said:

Yep, also missing 9. Rip.

14 minutes ago, Zloj_Pes said:

when I wrote the post, I was missing 2 logs and one of them also seemed to be the 9 and he also got find after 30 attempts and just lay in an open area in a normal room. it will be so disappointing if a normal guide appears in a month how to collect it all and where is it all located and here we are suffering

you found any sun fragments yet? I've cleared the game yet I havent seen a single one of those things to reach act 3

23 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

you found any sun fragments yet? I've cleared the game yet I havent seen a single one of those things to reach act 3

surprisingly, after I finished the game and got into Act 3, I found all the fragments in just 2 attempts. And I did not have any difficulties in finding them

Ps. these fragments appear only after you have completed the game and get in the house 5 times

2 hours ago, Zloj_Pes said:

surprisingly, after I finished the game and got into Act 3, I found all the fragments in just 2 attempts. And I did not have any difficulties in finding them

Ps. these fragments appear only after you have completed the game and get in the house 5 times

Shit I realised I had one more house visite left in Biome 4.

Do I need to kill the final boss again to make the sun fragments appear?

already killed him once 

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

already killed him once 

Jesus this is good to know, I thought I did the house 5 times but maybe I didn't I have been doing act 1 over and over and not finding the fragments.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

already killed him once 

I beat the game, but visited the houses after the last boss.. did you figure out if you need to beat the last boss again to make the fragments appear?

24 minutes ago, ArsGoetia said:

I beat the game, but visited the houses after the last boss.. did you figure out if you need to beat the last boss again to make the fragments appear?

I did the 5th house sequence after beating the final boss and they spawned. No need to do the last boss again for that.

Also, Past the Ruins unlocked without any problems for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wretched_Walrus said:

Where you speedrunning rooms or doing full clears of biome 1? WOnder if that matters at all.

I already got platinum and I speedrunning all the levels while collecting items and everything appeared