Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

I had a look at the XCOM series today and there are a couple of inconsistencies I can point out. First of all, Enemy Within is an expansion to Enemy Unknown. It's essentially the same game, just with extra content and tweaks. The Vita version called XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus is the Enemy Within version in all but name only. With this in mind, it makes more sense to merge them all into one stage. 

There's also the matter of The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. This is a spin-off with vastly different gameplay and isn't canon in the main series by Firaxis, so going off the examples in other series, this should be in the 'No Stage' section.

https://psnprofiles.com/series/178-xcom

On 29/03/2021 at 2:17 AM, LuckySIime said:

This is probably more or so just a nitpick but I was wondering if it's possible to get the english names on all the lists for the Persona games?

https://psnprofiles.com/series/70-persona

You won't have any luck with this. Recently, they've been reverting back all the game names to their original language that had previously been changed to English. I tried to make a case to have them use the official English names when a game has one, but they wouldn't hear any of it. 

2 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Hello, not a change to trophies per se, but a DLC trophy list (3 trophies) has been recently added to Going Under and it hasn't been added to PSNP. Any chance someone could add that sucker in :)

I've scanned in this DLC, thank you :)

• Like 1

I know I came in here last time like a sooky arsehole so I'm going to swallow my pride & apologise for that because I have a seemingly trivial yet important request.

The game "Autobahn Police Simulator 2" is currently listed as "Autobahn Police 2" https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10261-autobahn-police-2

Now I realise from having done the game that this is simply what the trophy list shows up as on the console, but is there a chance we could get the name changed here to "Autobahn Police Simulator 2"?

There is a small community here that take great pleasure & pride in doing simulator games & this would make all of us very happy indeed. It's a small but important detail & the game in question has had enough patching that it's actually very good to play now. I reckon it's one of the best games with Simulator in the title that I've played so far & it's a bit of a shame that the trophy set was uploaded without the crucial word 'simulator' which appears on the box art & even in the trophy set picture itself. It'd be just wonderful if we could get the full title of the game restored here to adorn the lists of brave simulator players. Pretty please?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I know I came in here last time like a sooky arsehole so I'm going to swallow my pride & apologise for that because I have a seemingly trivial yet important request.

The game "Autobahn Police Simulator 2" is currently listed as "Autobahn Police 2" https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10261-autobahn-police-2

Now I realise from having done the game that this is simply what the trophy list shows up as on the console, but is there a chance we could get the name changed here to "Autobahn Police Simulator 2"?

There is a small community here that take great pleasure & pride in doing simulator games & this would make all of us very happy indeed. It's a small but important detail & the game in question has had enough patching that it's actually very good to play now. I reckon it's one of the best games with Simulator in the title that I've played so far & it's a bit of a shame that the trophy set was uploaded without the crucial word 'simulator' which appears on the box art & even in the trophy set picture itself. It'd be just wonderful if we could get the full title of the game restored here to adorn the lists of brave simulator players. Pretty please?

Simulator has been added to the end as you requested. That's also how it's listed on PSN so I'm totally for it.

11 minutes ago, FallenRyan said:

Two versions of Squad Killer have been listed as NA

PSN1.png

Any idea which one is which? I'll take a look when I get a chance.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

https://psnprofiles.com/series/70-shin-megami-tensei

Why did you change Persona series to SMT? It makes no sense whatsoever. Persona became its own thing long time ago.

If you want to do that, at least have them both as Persona and SMT series, but do not create pointless series like this honestly.

Agreed Persona isn't "SMT" it never was SMT they only used the moniker to gain more popularity since nocturnes popularity in the west it's a spinoff/subseries of the Megami Tensei series so yeah either remove it, call it MegaTen or have it as Persona and SMT Series

Also I asked awhile ago if it's possible to get the english names on all of the persona lists because some of the stacks already had them but then you guys just straight up removed the english off of the Chinese and Japanese lists that had it?

Edited by LuckySIime
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

Agreed Persona isn't "SMT" it never was SMT they only used the moniker to gain more popularity since nocturnes popularity in the west it's a spinoff/subseries of the Megami Tensei series so yeah either remove it, call it MegaTen or have it as Persona and SMT Series

Also I asked awhile ago if it's possible to get the english names on all of the persona lists because some of the stacks already had them but then you guys just straight up removed the english off of the Chinese and Japanese lists that had it?

Not only that, but they stopped using the SMT moniker on it with the persona 4 arena release. It was only on there for 6 game releases. Persona 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Persona Portable, Persona 2 Portable, and Persona 3 Portable

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

i would like to thank @Drag-On-Detritus for getting Autobahn Police Simulator 2 to read as it should. This has helped legitimize this site a bit more. One small step for casuals, one giant leap for simkind.

You're welcome! It looks great on the list like that. I did consider later on that on my ps4 it still shows without the beloved simulator title but that'll be a moot point once Sony removes the trophy browsing feature in the future :) 

lets keep this positive momentum going. Let's see "Dream Daddy" be given the proper justice of being renmaed to "Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator". https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4521-CUSA12490_00-DREAMDADDYENG000

1 hour ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

You're welcome! It looks great on the list like that. I did consider later on that on my ps4 it still shows without the beloved simulator title but that'll be a moot point once Sony removes the trophy browsing feature in the future :) 

indeed, it will still show that way on consoles. why look at trophies on the console when you can go to a third party source? 

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro