BlindMango

Update a Trophy List

4,055 posts in this topic

The Final Fantasy series has Final Fantasy XIV as Stage 11 and Stage 12, I believe that considering it's the same game they should probably be in the same stage (stage 11), the only difference is the fact that the PS5 version has a different trophy list, but both versions still get the same content and updates and are cross save with each other.

Edited by Sergen

31 minutes ago, Sergen said:

The Final Fantasy series has Final Fantasy XIV as Stage 11 and Stage 12, I believe that considering it's the same game they should probably be in the same stage (stage 11), the only difference is the fact that the PS5 version has a different trophy list, but both versions still get the same content and updates and are cross save with each other.

The logic of its placement follows similar logic to other MMO's and sequential shared title releases. While true, that both share the original releases content, the newest list is for four games worth of content as opposed to one. You could argue that Hitman, Hitman 2 and Hitman 3 should all share a stage since each entry contains its predecessor's content, but what is new is of great significance and so does not share a stage.

Edited by Dreggit

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6921-a-hat-in-time/

DLC names are weird. They should be simply called "Seal the Deal" and "Nyakuza Metro".

From Steam store:

wGiBveB.png

What does it look like on PSN? We can't manually change it, but if it looks different than PSN,, we can fix it once it's refreshed.

5 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

What does it look like on PSN? We can't manually change it, but if it looks different than PSN,, we can fix it once it's refreshed.

Oh, I thought you could manually rename DLC sub-lists similar to main lists. In this case the names do match with PSN info.

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6921-a-hat-in-time/

DLC names are weird. They should be simply called "Seal the Deal" and "Nyakuza Metro".

From Steam store:

wGiBveB.png

We cannot change the name of a given DLC. The way it scans in is however it was named when it was submitted to Sony. While we can adjust the names of base games, we cannot adjust the name of DLC and the only way that name would change would be if the developer were to submit an update to Sony

3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Oh, I thought you could manually rename DLC sub-lists similar to main lists. In this case the names do match with PSN info.

Titles of games we can, but names of DLCs we can't! xD

EDIT: @Dreggit is a ninja. That's all I really wanted to say. 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

47 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

My post above hasn't been addressed :/ @Beyondthegrave07

Looks like someone else got it before me, but looks like you were correct. It's not just AS.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11924-勇者鬥惡龍xi-s-尋覓逝去的時光

This game is not only for Hongkong region and Chinese.

Another Asian contries (except Japan) has this game and it gives another languages.

1) So Need to be change TITLE : 勇者鬥惡龍XI S 尋覓逝去的時光 -> Dragon Quest XI S : Echoes of an Elusive Age

2) And Need to be change REGION CODE : HK -> AS

Sorry if it has already been asked. Why are the trophy lists only in English? All languages were once entered.

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, kiseiju68 said:

Sorry if it has already been asked. Why are the trophy lists only in English? All languages were once entered.

Thanks!

I think what you mean is "why is the list translation broken?" The answer has to do with the last site update breaking that particular feature and is only something Sly can fix since it is a site issue, not a trophy list issue.

1 hour ago, Dreggit said:

I think what you mean is "why is the list translation broken?" The answer has to do with the last site update breaking that particular feature and is only something Sly can fix since it is a site issue, not a trophy list issue.

Ok, thanks!