Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

17 hours ago, LockheedPrime said:

Mafia 3 needs to be Mafia 3 Definitive Edition, the standard edition was replaced by the Def edition as part of the Mafia Trilogy

Even though the definitive edition is the only version that's sold now, most of the people who played that list got the platinum on the standard/original edition, and they both share the same list. There's no need to specify an edition of the game within the list title unless there is a separate identical trophy list on the same platform or something like that. Because of that, it's more simple to just keep it the title of the game for everyone who has played it on both editions of the game: Mafia III

• Like 1

On 03/02/2017 at 0:50 AM, BlindMango said:

I think I'll keep that game abbreviated, the reason the developer abbreviated it is because the name is just too freaking long xD Especially with the episode number and name added to each one. It will be cut off and things in areas it's shown on the site because it's gonna be too long.

All hail BlindMango the GOAT ??‍♂️

8 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Pretty sure that is wrong

Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Korea, Japan. The regions should be AS and JP but there is not enough player data to determine which is which at this time and it's too early to tag either list until we have more information from playerdata

53 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

Pretty sure that is wrong

Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Korea, Japan. The regions should be AS and JP but there is not enough player data to determine which is which at this time and it's too early to tag either list until we have more information from playerdata

Yeah, HK would be AS. I just bought one of the versions from HK store, so we'll find out soon enough. 

I think The Pathless needs a rescan, both versions

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11767-the-pathless

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11754-the-pathless

The Lantern trophies must have been changed at some point. The lowest tier at least is wrong as my console says the trophy is 20 lanterns not 15. The other 2 I can't comment as they are hidden but they may be wrong as well

Edit - I got the other trophies and they remained the same so its just that 1 trophy. 15 lanterns -> 20 lanterns 

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

Game: GAPS BY POWGI

Region:  NA & AS

Issue(s):  NA game trophies are showing up as AS and vice versa (PS4)

Comments: I first purchased and played the NA and EU versions of this game and noticed that the trophies for the NA game showed up on my PSNP trophy list as AS.  Later, after finishing the AS version, those trophies then appeared on this list as NA.

• Like 2

On 20/09/2012 at 8:48 PM, Sly Ripper said:

If they're from a DLC pack, yeah. Post in the other thread if there's a DLC name for them.

Just stumbled upon this and was wondering why Fallout: New Vegas doesn’t have their DLCs named, if you are able to change them their respective names are as follows

Honest Hearts

Old World Blues

Dead Money

Lonesome Road

Gun Runners Arsenal