Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

13 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

looks like this was an in dev list of the game, both people that have it synced, work at playstation, needs to be hidden?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11776-sackboy-a-big-adventure

Staff on here said that since it has earners, they'll keep it on site. Unfortunately that didn't apply to the third dev game, Title, but whatever :/ 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Shouldn't this be ASIA? https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1568-여신전생-페르소나4-더-골든 I don't see a Korean cart, only Chinese, and the digital version applies to both the Korean and HK PSNStores. 

China law regarding video games did not fully lift until sometime in 2015 as far as I know. It is a reason why there is no meaningful Chinese PS3 player data. Digitally, a lot of games were tacked onto existing application IDs to ultimately share the listings, but some laws caused there to be a need for HK regional splits. Though, over time those rules have changed and continue to change. With some specific kinds of games seeing more restriction/approval checks than others.

That being said though, I would need to look into this specific case sometime tomorrow when I have all my resources available to me.

12 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Any news on Train Sim PS5 being fixed?

It requires changes to the database, something specific to the code that Sly is looking into. We'll be monitoring the changes as they happen, but it's up to Sly when he administers those changes.

• Like 1

Can anyone help me with confirming the regions of Ultracore - (List 1, List 2)? The game got a physical PS4 release months before the digital version came out. Both lists have PS4 & PS Vita tags but on other trophy websites they claim one is just PS4 and the other is just PS Vita. Judging by the leaderboards I assume the physical version and digital NA version run off List 1, while the EU got List 2 in July 2020.

1 hour ago, FallenRyan said:

Can anyone help me with confirming the regions of Ultracore - (List 1, List 2)? The game got a physical PS4 release months before the digital version came out. Both lists have PS4 & PS Vita tags but on other trophy websites they claim one is just PS4 and the other is just PS Vita. Judging by the leaderboards I assume the physical version and digital NA version run off List 1, while the EU got List 2 in July 2020.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11038-ultracore would definitely be Vita (and I believe, digital PS4), while the other is Physical PS4-only, as per 

Things may have changed since my last post, but Vita never got a physical release, so there should still be just one list pertaining to Vita, afaik. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11038-ultracore would definitely be Vita (and I believe, digital PS4), while the other is Physical PS4-only, as per 

Things may have changed since my last post, but Vita never got a physical release, so there should still be just one list pertaining to Vita, afaik. 

2 hours ago, FallenRyan said:

So list 1 would be PS4 PH, and list 2 can be left alone based off this... Unless told otherwise.

• Like 2

Would it be possible to update Ratchet & Clank 2 trophy list name?

It should be Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando.

I get that it was Locked and Loaded in EU, but the third game in the series was just Ratchet & Clank 3 in EU, yet here it has the full name in the trophy list: Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal.

Thanks.

EDIT: I see it has now been fixed! Thank you!

Edited by leandrorhcp
  • Like 3

On 9/11/2021 at 10:46 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Any news on Train Sim PS5 being fixed?

A minor update, there has been some progress on the fix, presently, Sly has gotten 255 trophies scaned in now, but still has not completely resolved the problem. Nevertheless, progress is good to see  :)

Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 4

The Shapeshifting Detective Series

STAGE 1:

Dark Nights with Poe and Munro

STAGE 2:

The Shapeshifting Detective - (AS, WW)

Credit: TheGamer.com

Shapeshifting Detective Prequel Dark Nights With Poe And Munro Releases This Month (May 2020)

Fans of FMV games can look forward to a brand new game from the developers of The Shapeshifting Detective later this month. Dark Nights with Poe and Munro will serve as a prequel to The Shapeshifting Detective and will see the return of Klemens Koehring and Leah Cunard as the titular Poe and Munro.

• Like 1