Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

11 hours ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

Is there a reason why they only mark the Asia stack and leave the other blank? 

Sometimes it's because there's insufficient data to determine the region, other times it's because the list is for the global version of the game so no tag is needed but it can also simply be because the game fell through the cracks and was forgotten about.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

I noticed that there isn't a Rune Factory series on this site. I'm assuming it was just overlooked.

These are the lists for Oceans/Tides of Destiny (same game)
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1095-rune-factory-tides-of-destiny

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1457-rune-factory-oceans

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/805-rune-factory-oceans

And this is the list for Rune Factory 4 Special

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14852-rune-factory-4-special

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Missing tags: Home Sweet Home

Looks like this one is Western version, and the other is Asian version. I have no idea if we should put VR tag, too.

VR would not apply here because the store page notates the specification of " VR headset enabled ". If it were instead specified as required, it would be tagged as VR.

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I noticed that there isn't a Rune Factory series on this site. I'm assuming it was just overlooked.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

Is there a reason why they only mark the Asia stack and leave the other blank? 

It depends on the game and who is publishing the game. Generally, we know what the regions are going to be, but we need player data to confirm the region. Sometimes we can immediately tag a game as JP if it scans in as kanji with three other region stacks. For example, EastAsiaSoft (EAS) almost always publishes EU/NA/JP/AS versions of a game. Sometimes all at once, other times in staggered releases. Anyways, if one of those 4 region releases is in kanji, it is almost guaranteed to be JP, but for all others, we need the player data which can take some days to a week to have enough data to make a reasonable assignment. Keep in mind all of the regional tagging is done manually by hand and there is no automated system to detect regional allocation in the backend.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

VR would not apply here because the store page notates the specification of " VR headset enabled ". If it were instead specified as required, it would be tagged as VR.

Alright. Then, both trophy lists of Home Sweet Home above are missing just the region tags. :)

EDIT:

I've just noticed that the region tags are there now. Thank you!

Edited by zizimonster

9 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11529-dirt-5

on the PS4 list of dirt 5 the 1000 mile trophy still says 10.000 miles

That's a master list error, which means only the devs can fix it. If you click on the actual trophy, you will see the updated requirements: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/11529-dirt-5/12-spare-some-change-for-gas

• Like 2

Just now, grifteskymfning said:

I did order the EU disc, but they had the wrong amount listed on the site and it still hasn't shipped.

Will boot the NA disc soon.

Damn, I assume the na disc will be the other trophyset, much like Blasphemous.

On 11/6/2021 at 1:13 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Any update on these? @BlindMango

On 11/4/2021 at 2:04 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

11 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Any update on these? @BlindMango 

For the first set of games, it looks like "Bubble Bobble" and "Puzzle Bobble" are considered different series even though they are based around the same characters? I could put them into one series I suppose, but it's unclear what to name it, whether that be "Bubble Bobble", or just "Bobble"? lol

Also for Metal Max it looks like Reborn is a remake of the original game. Usually we don't make a series unless there is more than one main game (such as the original game, then a sequel)

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

For the first set of games, it looks like "Bubble Bobble" and "Puzzle Bobble" are considered different series even though they are based around the same characters? I could put them into one series I suppose, but it's unclear what to name it, whether that be "Bubble Bobble", or just "Bobble"? lol

Also for Metal Max it looks like Reborn is a remake of the original game. Usually we don't make a series unless there is more than one main game (such as the original game, then a sequel)

Would think Bobble as the series. I mean, all the CODs are grouped into one series, even though the Modern Warfare & Black Ops games have their own series. 

But regarding Metal Max, couldn't the same be said for Mirror's Edge Catalyst technically being a reboot of Mirror's Edge? I dunno, do the two Metal Max games play the exact same? I feel like it'd be different if it was just a straight-up port with no changes.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

6 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Would think Bobble as the series. I mean, all the CODs are grouped into one series, even though the Modern Warfare & Black Ops games have their own series. 

That one is simple enough to logically make a connection for a series, so I went ahead and made it.

As far as Metal Max, as Mango mentions, we would not make a series out of an original game and its remaster/remake until such a time a sequel were to be made.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

But regarding Metal Max, couldn't the same be said for Mirror's Edge Catalyst technically being a reboot of Mirror's Edge? I dunno, do the two Metal Max games play the exact same? I feel like it'd be different if it was just a straight-up port with no changes.

I think it falls into the category of something like Catherine where it's the same story and gameplay (with added features), but isn't exactly a sequel; just an improved version of the original. From what I read about Metal Max Reborn, it's the same game but with updated graphics and technical improvements. Though, I could be wrong.

There is a second game coming out this year supposedly so it'll get a series sooner than later.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I think it falls into the category of something like Catherine where it's the same story and gameplay (with added features), but isn't exactly a sequel; just an improved version of the original. From what I read about Metal Max Reborn, it's the same game but with updated graphics and technical improvements. Though, I could be wrong.

There is a second game coming out this year supposedly so it'll get a series sooner than later.

Makes sense. Thanks for the input.

12 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Gems of War needs rescanning please, because a new DLC has been added :).

Gems of War has been scanned seven times throughout the day, but no DLC has been able to be pulled. The last scanned item for that game was Dark Smith's from last month

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dreggit said:

Gems of War has been scanned seven times throughout the day, but no DLC has been able to be pulled. The last scanned item for that game was Dark Smith's from last month

That's strange. The patch notes from 2 days ago for the 1.58 patch, specifically mention new DLC trophies being added ?: https://orbispatches.com/CUSA02818

EDIT: I see what has happened, the devs just copied and pasted last month's patch notes instead of writing new ones.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.