Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

50 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

The two Destiny 2 lists need rescanning as a couple of the Forsaken DLC trophies have newly amended requirements. (I see the PS4 version also hasn't been rescanned since they amended some of the base game trophies last year :P)

I refreshed both, though I only noticed the PS5 one updating. I may need to try again later for the PS4 one.

4 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I refreshed both, though I only noticed the PS5 one updating. I may need to try again later for the PS4 one.

That's weird as the PS4 list still has base game trophies that were changed about a year ago, so that one should have definitely updated something.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

14 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

That's weird as the PS4 list still has base game trophies that were changed about a year ago, so that one should have definitely updated something.

It's a master list issue that only the devs can fix. The trophies have updated, it's just that you have to click on the individual affected trophies to see the changes.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 9:45 AM, MikeCheck-- said:

The following games need to be added to the "Developed by Survios" list:

Those games are on IGDB.com, however on there the platform is annoyingly listed as "PlayStation VR" instead of "PlayStation 4" which our site doesn't recognize when linking games. I've asked Sly yesterday to change this to accept PlayStation VR as a platform, so hopefully in the future we'll be able to link these and games like it.

Edit: I just checked and it looks like Sly fixed it this morning! These are all good to go now

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

Any chance we can get region tagging for these 3 PS5 Games:

Real Farm

Futbol Break

The Angry 4

Separately, is The Plane Effect trophy list all regions but Japan? 

The Plane Effect Stacks are as follows:

Global PS4 - The Plat is Unobtainable due to a glitch with one of the trophies.

Global PS5

JP PS5

The stacks for the other 3 games you mentioned are EU and NA.

• Like 1

Telltales Walking Dead Michonne PS4 and ps3 version as well - on TrueTrophies episodes are tagged as dlc trophy list.
https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/The-Walking-Dead-Michonne/trophies?gamerid=28522

PNqifCf.jpg

On PsnProfiles all trophies are all base game.
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4369-the-walking-dead-michonne
I dont know if this was a decision of the mod team or a glitch.
For some events having dlc trophies is crucial so it would be great if this could be fixed.
Edit: PSN has it all as base game trophies even tho the episodes are separate downloads.
I dont know whats up.Could be the devs being weird.

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1