BlindMango

Update a Trophy List

4,668 posts in this topic

Maybe I'm wasting my breath here trying to fix up the Touhou series given how tenuous the order for it is in the first place, but here we go:

 

From what I can tell this series was originally ordered by release date, but that got lost along the way. So for starters, 東方憑依華 Antinomy of Common Flowers needs to be moved from Stage 1 to just above Gensou SkyDrift, since it was released one month prior. 東方の迷宮 -幻想郷と天貫の大樹- belongs just below 不思議の幻想郷 -ロータスラビリンス- since it's been out longer than the first two games mentioned. 不思議の幻想郷 -ロータスラビリンス- and Touhou Genso Wanderer: Lotus Labyrinth R are the same game and should be in the same stage. Touhou Shinpiroku: Urban Legend in Limbo is only available on the JP store and should be tagged as such. Lastly, 東方幻想魔録W should actually be placed below Azure Reflections since it came out one month after.

 

Sorry, I know it's a lot but I don't think anyone else has been keeping track of this stuff but me lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2022 at 3:40 AM, Dreggit said:

What exactly are you trying to tell us about this particular game? As far as I know it has never been given a PS5 tag.

I could've sworn I saw PS5 tag on it. Anyways, just wanted you guys to add the release date on it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

I could've sworn I saw PS5 tag on it. Anyways, just wanted you guys to add the release date on it. 

 

I think I fixed this one and remember what was happening - You were referring to the release date section, which had both PS4 and PS5 listed there and now has been fixed and just has a PS4 release date.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2022 at 5:41 PM, ChaoticFox9900 said:

Maybe I'm wasting my breath here trying to fix up the Touhou series given how tenuous the order for it is in the first place, but here we go:

 

From what I can tell this series was originally ordered by release date, but that got lost along the way. So for starters, 東方憑依華 Antinomy of Common Flowers needs to be moved from Stage 1 to just above Gensou SkyDrift, since it was released one month prior. 東方の迷宮 -幻想郷と天貫の大樹- belongs just below 不思議の幻想郷 -ロータスラビリンス- since it's been out longer than the first two games mentioned. 不思議の幻想郷 -ロータスラビリンス- and Touhou Genso Wanderer: Lotus Labyrinth R are the same game and should be in the same stage. Touhou Shinpiroku: Urban Legend in Limbo is only available on the JP store and should be tagged as such. Lastly, 東方幻想魔録W should actually be placed below Azure Reflections since it came out one month after.

 

Sorry, I know it's a lot but I don't think anyone else has been keeping track of this stuff but me lol

Series are not ordered by their PSN release dates but rather the original initial release date of that particular product in general. So for example, if Final Fantasy 1 was brought to PSN next month, it wouldn't be the final stage (2022) but be the first stage (1987). This was something that we allowed the community to decide on to settle a debate on "canon order" vs "release order" when the rule set for series creation was being finalized some years ago.

 

Now, in regards to the Touhou series, a lot of work was done in researching the initial release dates since the release history is somewhat difficult to follow. It does appear as though things have been moved around from where they used to be when it was last corrected, so some updates will happen. Nevertheless, from my notes, below would be the correct order by initial release date of each game. If you have something different, I'll need specific citation please.

  1. 東方蒼神縁起V (August 14, 2010)
  2. Touhou Genso Rondo (August 11, 2012)
  3. Azure Reflections (August 11, 2012)
  4. まりさとアリスのトラップタワー(??? ??, 2012)
  5. Touhou Genso Wanderer  (January 31, 2014)
  6. Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity (August 16, 2014)
  7. Touhou Double Focus (December 29, 2014)
  8. Touhou Shinpiroku: Urban Legend in Limbo (Non-demo - May 10, 2015)
  9. Touhou Sky Arena -MATSURI- Climax (May 20, 2016)
  10. 東方幻想魔録W (June 29, 2017)
  11. ヨイヤミドリーマー (September 17, 2017)
  12. Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle (October 10, 2017)
  13. 東方憑依華 Antinomy of Common Flowers (December 29, 2017)
  14. 永远消失的幻想乡 (January 11, 2018)
  15. Gensokyo Defenders (Nov 29, 2018)
  16. 不思議の幻想郷 -ロータスラビリンス- (July 18, 2019)
  17. Gensou SkyDrift (December 11, 2019)
  18. 東方の迷宮 -幻想郷と天貫の大樹- (July 16, 2020)
  19. Touhou Genso Wanderer: Lotus Labyrinth R (September 30, 2021)

 

There are a few exceptions that don't follow this original release ordering though due to limitations with the series function such as the Playstation Talents Program and the Arcade Archives series due to them having too many games in them to appropriately space out. I mentioned last week that I had something to say about some series changes in general, I am just waiting on a final word before saying anything, but that should be soonish.

Edited by Dreggit
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dreggit said:

Series are not ordered by their PSN release dates but rather the original initial release date of that particular product in general. So for example, if Final Fantasy 1 was brought to PSN next month, it wouldn't be the final stage (2022) but be the first stage (1987). This was something that we allowed the community to decide on to settle a debate on "canon order" vs "release order" when the rule set for series creation was being finalized some years ago.

 

~~~~~

 

There are a few exceptions that don't follow this original release ordering though due to limitations with the series function such as the Playstation Talents Program and the Arcade Archives series due to them having too many games in them to appropriately space out. I mentioned last week that I had something to say about some series changes in general, I am just waiting on a final word before saying anything, but that should be soonish.

 

Thanks for reading my cringe. To be honest, I was mostly just tired of seeing Antimony of Common Flowers at the top of the list when it's actually a sequel to Urban Legend in Limbo, and figured I'd try looking for any other inconsistencies while I was at it. I also wasn't sure if you went by the games' original release dates or when they were put on Playstation, and I incorrectly gambled on the latter. Sorry about that. 

 

I've seen the new list and I'm impressed with the research you put into it. I do however still raise an eyebrow to Lotus Labyrinth and its re-release being in separate stages, since the original Genso Wanderer is grouped with its re-release stacks in the same stage. It's a minor inconsistency and I'm not gonna get my panties in a bunch over it, but I'm curious about your thoughts on that.

 

Appreciate ya, cheers.

 

Edit: I see that it's been fixed lol. You're a good guy, so I promise I'll leave you alone now. Have a nice day. 

Edited by ChaoticFox9900
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ChaoticFox9900 said:

I've seen the new list and I'm impressed with the research you put into it. I do however still raise an eyebrow to Lotus Labyrinth and its re-release being in separate stages, since the original Genso Wanderer is grouped with its re-release stacks in the same stage. It's a minor inconsistency and I'm not gonna get my panties in a bunch over it, but I'm curious about your thoughts on that.

Something minor I missed, but simple enough to fix, it should be alright now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2022 at 5:41 PM, ChaoticFox9900 said:

Maybe I'm wasting my breath here trying to fix up the Touhou series given how tenuous the order for it is in the first place, but here we go:

You're probably the only other person on this website that cares about Touhou, so good on you for bringing those things up.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'White Day: A Labyrinth Named School', 'Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster'
Can you make these two series?
The games have a trophy list from five countries.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lastati said:

'White Day: A Labyrinth Named School', 'Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster'
Can you make these two series?
The games have a trophy list from five countries.

 

 

That is a stack, not a series, and they're listed as such. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As there is no HK/Asia titleid for this game on Serial, but there is a new European titleid https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15983-vampire-the-masquerade-coteries-of-new-york, I'll assume this is the physical copy recently released. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vampire-Masquerade-Coteries-York-Shadows/dp/B08WJT919B

 

But... there's also this https://rpgamer.com/2022/04/vampire-the-masquerade-swansong-gets-new-trailer-pre-orders-open/, where people will get Coteries as a preorder bonus. So, it's hard to tell at this point. 

17 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Already a JP stack https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11822-vampire-the-masquerade-coteries-of-new-york

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

As there is no HK/Asia titleid for this game on Serial, but there is a new European titleid https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15983-vampire-the-masquerade-coteries-of-new-york, I'll assume this is the physical copy recently released. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vampire-Masquerade-Coteries-York-Shadows/dp/B08WJT919B

 

But... there's also this https://rpgamer.com/2022/04/vampire-the-masquerade-swansong-gets-new-trailer-pre-orders-open/, where people will get Coteries as a preorder bonus. So, it's hard to tell at this point. 

Already a JP stack https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11822-vampire-the-masquerade-coteries-of-new-york

In that case I stand corrected :).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to PS5 trophy lists? they used to have a white PS5 label instead of the other ones, what was the reason for this? I kinda liked the white ps5 label tbh

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.