BlindMango

Update a Trophy List

4,082 posts in this topic

Whilst I get Overwatch needed rescanning to add the trophies, should the PS4 version not still be called Overwatch: Origins Edition? The dlc is already called Overwatch 2?

Given I got the platinum for Overwatch Origins two years ago, now it doesn't look right that it says Overwatch 2, which I haven't technically got the plat for?

Figured with the PS5 version saying Overwatch 2, the PS4 version could be left untouched, as I got the platinum for a different version. 

16 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Whilst I get Overwatch needed rescanning to add the trophies, should the PS4 version not still be called Overwatch: Origins Edition? The dlc is already called Overwatch 2?

Given I got the platinum for Overwatch Origins two years ago, now it doesn't look right that it says Overwatch 2, which I haven't technically got the plat for?

Figured with the PS5 version saying Overwatch 2, the PS4 version could be left untouched, as I got the platinum for a different version. 

In figuring out why there wasn't a new 'Overwatch 2' PS4 trophy list, we discovered the developer renamed the entire PS4 trophy list to Overwatch 2 as that's now also the trophy list that is used for Overwatch 2 on that console... I agree it's quite the mess, but we had to change the name on the site to reflect that

10 hours ago, BlindMango said:

In figuring out why there wasn't a new 'Overwatch 2' PS4 trophy list, we discovered the developer renamed the entire PS4 trophy list to Overwatch 2 as that's now also the trophy list that is used for Overwatch 2 on that console... I agree it's quite the mess, but we had to change the name on the site to reflect that

Ah that's frustrating, especially when the original Overwatch logo remains and the platinum is now technically achieved two years before Overwatch 2 even came out 🤣 what a mess.

15 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Ah that's frustrating, especially when the original Overwatch logo remains and the platinum is now technically achieved two years before Overwatch 2 even came out 🤣 what a mess.

I hope this mess doesn't lead to a rash of false flags being filed for this game :(.