Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

On 1/21/2023 at 3:22 PM, HuntingFever said:

The full title of this game is Q.U.B.E. 2: Ultimate Edition: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/20719-qube-2

Subtext/Subtitles are usually omitted from titles unless it has some other variant on the site that makes differentiation between them confusing, in most cases. Since Q.U.B.E. 2 is the only variant on the site (even with regional stacks), the subtitle/subtext is omitted.

As far as current understandings internally I should mention. This has of course been an inconsistency since the site was created, but this is the current understanding I am aware of at this moment.

Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 1

This post has not been addressed. ?

On 9/1/2023 at 3:15 PM, zizimonster said:

School Girl/Zombie Hunter is set in the Onechanbara universe.

Proof: PSNSteamOnechanbara Wiki

Since the game is a spin-off, it should be put in No Stage in the Onechanbara series.

Thank you!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ScorpioOfShadows said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7738-the-mooseman/

This stack is for both PS4 and PSVita Europe

This is apparently a mis-tag from the developer on PSN, as this list was never made available on Vita, see here for more info:

-

6 hours ago, zizimonster said:

This post has not been addressed. 1f642.png

Thank you!

This seems to fall more into "these games share the same universe" rather than "they are part of the same series". For example if School Girl Zombie Hunter got a sequel, it would be in its own separate series so it doesn't seem sensical to put it into the Onechanbara series.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

This seems to fall more into "these games share the same universe" rather than "they are part of the same series". For example if School Girl Zombie Hunter got a sequel, it would be in its own separate series so it doesn't seem sensical to put it into the Onechanbara series.

So it is not same case as Judgment and the Yakuza series?

Alright then, I'm fine with that. ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

This is apparently a mis-tag from the developer on PSN, as this list was never made available on Vita, see here for more info:

-

Hmmm but the Judgment games are placed in the Yakuza series despite the fact they don’t narratively connect to each other aside from being in the same universe.

So I think it would be fair to place School Girl Zombie Hunter in the OneChanbara series or place Judgment in its own series.

Also:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 > Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 > Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Edited by ZodiacWolve
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, ZodiacWolve said:

Hmmm but the Judgment games are placed in the Yakuza series despite the fact they don’t narratively connect to each other aside from being in the same universe.

So I think it would be fair to place School Girl Zombie Hunter in the OneChanbara series or place Judgment in its own series.

Yeah, one of the reasons I'm bringing this up is due to Judgment and the Yakuza series.

Unless the Judgment games get their own separate series, I thought it would be fine to include School Girl/Zombie Hunter in the Onechanbara series.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

So it is not same case as Judgment and the Yakuza series?

Alright then, I'm fine with that. 1f642.png

11 minutes ago, ZodiacWolve said:

Yep this is a good point, I put the Judgment games in their own series 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, patate12 said:

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir has French trophy text on PlayStation but not yet here, in psnprofiles.com

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4923-odin-sphere-leifthrasir

Adding new languages is something that's still broken when we rescan a list, hopefully @Sly Ripper will be able to fix it in the future

• Like 1

Hello,

I do not know if the shared Rockstar Games category is official, but I have a few recommendations and there are parts that are missing. First of all, Midnight Club: Los Angeles game was not released before Grand Theft Auto IV, but since Midnight Club's trophies were released earlier, the oldest game should appear as Midnight Club. It should write "3" instead of "III" as it is spelled Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN. The order of Max Payne, Manhunt, and Bully should change because the order of release date is Bully, Manhunt, and Max Payne. Although Bully and Manhunt came out on the same day, Bully appears first on the PS Store, probably due to alphabetical order. In L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files, the release date of the game was not included in the details of the game. The release date should be written as September 24, 2019. The ordering of the Definitive Edition series is not correct and the titles are missing. In order, PS4 should appear first, then PS5. The same goes for the Grand Theft Auto Series title. The PS5 version of definitive versions of GTA Vice City and San Andreas appear before PS4 version. The list, new to old, should look like this (in parentheses to indicate which version of the game it is):

-Grand Theft Auto V (PS5)

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (PS5)

-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition (PS5)

-Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition (PS5)

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (PS4)

-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition (PS4)

-Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition (PS4)

-L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files

-Red Dead Redemption 2

-L.A. Noire (PS4)

-Red Dead Revolver

-The Warriors

-Max Payne

-Manhunt

-Bully

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS4)

-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

-Grand Theft Auto 3

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS3)

-Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)

-Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

-Max Payne 3

-L.A. Noire (PS3)

-Red Dead Redemption

-Grand Theft Auto IV

-Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Alternatively:

-Grand Theft Auto V (PS5)

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (PS5)

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (PS4)

-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition (PS5)

-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition (PS4)

-Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition (PS5)

-Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition (PS4)

-L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files

-Red Dead Redemption 2

-L.A. Noire (PS4)

-Red Dead Revolver

-The Warriors

-Max Payne

-Manhunt

-Bully

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS4)

-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

-Grand Theft Auto 3

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS3)

-Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)

-Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

-Max Payne 3

-L.A. Noire (PS3)

-Red Dead Redemption

-Grand Theft Auto IV

-Midnight Club: Los Angeles

These are the links:

https://psnprofiles.com/games?publisher=29-rockstar-games&shovelware

https://psnprofiles.com/series/4-grand-theft-auto

Edited by EgePoyrazOzer

18 hours ago, EgePoyrazOzer said:

Up

I am unable to change the order of developer/publisher pages as those are automatically generated by the site and are auto-sorted in the order that the trophy list came out (newest trophy list at the top, oldest trophy list at the bottom), this means some lists will be different from their actual release date order because some games released without trophies on PS3, then later got them patched in. Or some games are PS Classics that got their trophy lists many years after the original games release.

For Grand Theft Auto III, even though the PS2 Classic version released on PS4 had its list formatted with a "3" instead of a "III", it is still formatted as III in pretty much all other instances, including the definitive edition trophy lists - also GTA IV and GTA V are formatted with roman numerals, so we've decided to go with the roman numeral formatting for that one so that all the GTA games have the same format

I am able to edit release date info though, so I've done that for the LA Noire VR Files

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I am unable to change the order of developer/publisher pages as those are automatically generated by the site and are auto-sorted in the order that the trophy list came out (newest trophy list at the top, oldest trophy list at the bottom), this means some lists will be different from their actual release date order because some games released without trophies on PS3, then later got them patched in. Or some games are PS Classics that got their trophy lists many years after the original games release.

For Grand Theft Auto III, even though the PS2 Classic version released on PS4 had its list formatted with a "3" instead of a "III", it is still formatted as III in pretty much all other instances, including the definitive edition trophy lists - also GTA IV and GTA V are formatted with roman numerals, so we've decided to go with the roman numeral formatting for that one so that all the GTA games have the same format

I am able to edit release date info though, so I've done that for the LA Noire VR Files

Thanks for your answer. However, as I would like to point out, the order that is created automatically does not match the release date of the trophies. The reason I posted this post was to reorder the games according to the trophy release dates rather than to fix a problem with the release date ordering of the games. If I come to the definitive editions, I thought it should be written that way here, as it was written that way on PSN. However, as you stated, there is nothing you can do because you do not have the authority to change it.

• Like 1