Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

@BlindMango

The Puzzle Quest series has a couple of errors. Challenge of the Warlords is the first game not second, and Marvel Puzzle Quest is missing. 

should be:

1. Challenge of the Warlords

2. Galactrix

3. Marvel

4. PQ3

Also with the PixelJunk series, Racers 2nd Lap is just an updated version of the first game so should be stage 1, Shooter Ultimate is not it’s own thing as a remaster of Shooter 1&2 (a two part game - officially numbered 1-4 and 1-4a), and Dead Hungry came out before Monsters 2 not after. 

should be:

1. Racers 2nd Lap

2. Monsters / Monsters Ultimate

3. Eden

4. Shooter / Shooter 2 / Shooter Ultimate

5. SideScroller

6. 4am

7. Nom Nom Galaxy

8. Dead Hungry (or NO stage since it’s VR)

9. Monsters 2

• Like 2

Game: Hunt: Showdown

Subject: Trophies Description Change

Hello,

These trophies descriptions has been changed on PSN.

1) All In A Day's Work
Complete a daily challenge.

⬇️

Complete a Challenge

2) 7 Days Later
Complete a weekly challenge.

⬇️

Complete seven Challenges

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

@BlindMango

Thanks for sorting out the Puzzle Quest series, and putting Dead Hungry in the right place in the PixelJunk series. 

I don’t really get why the other two suggestions weren’t applied though? As it stands, the groupings follow contradictory rules.

Racers is the first game, there’s no doubting that, and all 2nd Lap did was add extra content. It’s not a sequel. The official numbering is PixelJunk 1-1a (“a” meaning a sub-release of series 1, game 1). Remasters, GOTY editions, expanded editions etc. are normally put in order of the original release, not the re-release date. 

Then if people are following our list to complete all stages, currently we ask them to complete Shooter twice, the original two part versions and the remaster. No other PSNP series I have seen does this, and to make it even more strange we’re using a different rule for Monsters Ultimate within the same series.

Sorry for the mini-rant but it’s just rather messy how it is. ?

6 hours ago, VeldinX said:

@BlindMango

Thanks for sorting out the Puzzle Quest series, and putting Dead Hungry in the right place in the PixelJunk series. 

I don’t really get why the other two suggestions weren’t applied though? As it stands, the groupings follow contradictory rules...

I fixed Racers just now, but the Shooters games are going to have to stay as they are for now because Shooters 1 & 2 are both different games, and we don't have a way to make bundles of multiple games count in two separate stages (games) at once, so currently when these happen we make them a separate stage. It's basically a limitation of the series system. We prefer not to put multiple games in one single stage because there is a separate bundle of the game.

We've had to do this with other series like The Walking Dead, Monkey Island, etc

6 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I fixed Racers just now, but the Shooters games are going to have to stay as they are for now because Shooters 1 & 2 are both different games, and we don't have a way to make bundles of multiple games count in two separate stages (games) at once, so currently when these happen we make them a separate stage. It's basically a limitation of the series system. We prefer not to put multiple games in one single stage because there is a separate bundle of the game.

We've had to do this with other series like The Walking Dead, Monkey Island, etc

Fair enough. I guess it’s as good as we can make it, for now at least. Thanks for taking the time to sort out what you can. ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This is just a heads up but the PS5 version of Beyond Enemy Lines: Remastered Edition will be scanning in soon and just like the PS4 version, the devs uploaded it with completely the wrong name :facepalm:.

It looks like they gave it one big acronym, "BEL RE". It's shocking how many game titles I have to correct these days :facepalm:

• Like 3

Retag "Shantae and the Seven Sirens" (JP) -> (AS)

JP stack, should be changed to AS: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11680-shantae-and-the-seven-sirens

reason: it can be purchased on various AS stores

( While technically it is a JP stack given by the SKU starting with "JP", but I believe the stacks are region marked on PSNProfiles based on where they can be purchased and not by SKU format. So for the sake of conformity, this should also apply here. )

UPDATE:
I ran a search on all those AS storefronts for the following titles:

• Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition • JP
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse • JP
  • Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut • JP

And the results come up empty, only "Shantae and the Seven Sirens" are available in these stores and also a Shantae character DLC for another game.
So in other words out of the 4 Shantae games marked with a JP tag here: https://psnprofiles.com/series/100-shantae

Only the "Seven Sirens" one is shared among various AS storefronts, the rest are truly only found on the JP storefront.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Ok so it is the JP version then, another source of "proof". ?
But the discussion in this forum thread is regarding the PSV stack.. however I assume them to have the same region.

In any case it confirms the region of the Vita stack mentioned in my "NOTE".

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/17899-disney-dreamlight-valley

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/17924-disney-dreamlight-valley

These need rescanning please, because the devs have changed the description for the formally broken trophy :).

I rescanned this, but the description "Claim the reward for the "Build 30 Houses for friends" task" remained the same. Not sure if it was updated before I got to it or what the old or new description was, but hopefully that did it :hmm:

4 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

https://psnprofiles.com/series/1136-sense

@ArmoredSnowman, @HuntingFever any clue what region these are? The PS5 stacks of Senses: Midnight more specifically.

Looks like another game that's gonna be an unorganized mess of 8 total lists (4 PS4 and 4 PS5), so probably NA, EU, AS, JP but I can't tell the regions quite yet until more people have played the game

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Could be Eastasiasoft physical.

This^

It could also be EU and NA PS4 + EU, NA, Asia and JP PS5 but I won't know for sure, until more users start appearing in the recent earners list ?. I'll keep my ear to the ground though and see what turns up :). EDIT: As for Dreamlight Valley, it looks like the devs changed the requirements but didn't also update the description to reflect the changes :facepalm:.

Update:

2 more PS4 Sense: Midnight lists have show up, which confirms the regions are EU, NA, Asia and JP for both PS4 and PS5 but the only unknown is if the Asia retail release has its own list or if it's shared with one of the others.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.