Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

22 minutes ago, Gage said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2333-drag-on-dragoon-3/

Alright so I see the trophy names have been updated to the US version of them, should the name and list thumbnails be updated to the US versions as well? (Game is called Drakengard 3 in English, not Drag-On Dragoon 3 which is the Japanese name)

I rescanned this one a few weeks ago I think, just rescanned it again. I'm not quite sure why the thumbnail image (game logo image) isn't changing to Drakengard 3 though. It seems like maybe it's a Titanfall 2 kind of thing where the US version has a Drakengard image but the default image is still Drag-On Dragoon? =/

I was conflicted whether to change the name to Drakengard 3 or leave it as is, Drakengard 3 is the name of the game in every region besides Japan?

19 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I rescanned this one a few weeks ago I think, just rescanned it again. I'm not quite sure why the thumbnail image (game logo image) isn't changing to Drakengard 3 though. It seems like maybe it's a Titanfall 2 kind of thing where the US version has a Drakengard image but the default image is still Drag-On Dragoon? =/

I was conflicted whether to change the name to Drakengard 3 or leave it as is, Drakengard 3 is the name of the game in every region besides Japan?

Strange, they've done all sorts of silly stuff with the list considering it had two almost completely different English translations and stuff. I have an NA copy though and it shows the thumbnail that says "Drakengard 3" for the game and all DLC. 

And yes, in Japan the series is known as Drag-On Dragoon, but everywhere else it's known as Drakengard as far as I'm aware. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gage said:

Strange, they've done all sorts of silly stuff with the list considering it had two almost completely different English translations...

Alrighty, changed the name of the game, nothing I can really do about the images though :hmm:

• Like 1

Both Azkend 2 lists (PS4 & PS Vita) need an update I believe. Both the icon and description for Timely Tile Turner have changed, I don't know if the requirement ever was 10 times or more, but I do know that would be absolutely impossible to get.

PSNProfiles:

Spoiler

Knipsel.PNG

PSN:

Spoiler

20170122203236.jpg

Edited by FFHannibal
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, FFHannibal said:

Both Azkend 2 lists (PS4 & PS Vita) need an update I believe. Both the icon and description for Timely Tile Turner have changed, I don't know if the requirement ever was 10 times or more, but I do know that would be absolutely impossible to get.

Fixed! Well at least on PS4, it looks like the description is still officially 10 on Vita and I can't manually change that :hmm:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Fixed! Well at least on PS4, it looks like the description is still officially 10 on Vita and I can't manually change that :hmm:

Vita the requirement is still 10x. They dropped the requirement on PS4 because match 3 games are harder with a controller than a touch screen. 

• Like 1

The trophy lists for the two episodes of Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse (Vita-version) should be renamed or at least standardized. One is missing the info that it's Episode 1 and the other one looks a bit strange with the wrong capitalization.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2348-broken-sword-5-the-serpents-curse
Currently: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse

Suggested: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse, Episode 1

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2651-broken-sword-5-the-serpents-curse-episode-2

Currently: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse: Episode 2

Suggested: Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse, Episode 2

• Like 1

Yo Mango

Would you be able to change the "SBCG4AP" in the 5 Telltale Strong Bad games to "Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People." The page on igdb uses that title. You may also need to change the metadata link used to this as it has a single listing for the game rather than a listing for each episode. The links to the trophy lists on psnp are listed below.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

On 1/28/2017 at 8:49 PM, kuuhaku said:

Yo Mango

Would you be able to change the "SBCG4AP" in the 5 Telltale Strong Bad games to "Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People."

I think I'll keep that game abbreviated, the reason the developer abbreviated it is because the name is just too freaking long xD Especially with the episode number and name added to each one. It will be cut off and things in areas it's shown on the site because it's gonna be too long.

Edited by BlindMango

2 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I think I'll keep that game abbreviated, the reason the developer abbreviated it is because the name is just too freaking long xD Especially with the episode number and name added to each one. It will be cut off and things in areas it's shown on the site because it's gonna be too long.

Would you be able to make it searchable by typing in the long name (or at least Strong Bad?) The game's pretty hard to find in search with the abbreviation :P

On 03.02.2017 at 3:50 AM, BlindMango said:

With the longest episode name “Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People - Episode 4: Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective” it is 96 symbols, including white spaces. Other 4 episodes being sub-80 symbols. For example, “Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 4: The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood” currently has 82 symbols name, which is comparably long, without any notable issues :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, medenko1975 said:

why isn't my trophy card updating the pic in my signature?

Wrong thread but, you are using the old trophy card.

To have updating pic, you need to use a new one available only to premium members.

Since you are one, it should be available to you.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

10 minutes ago, medenko1975 said:

why isn't my trophy card updating the pic in my signature?

I am not sure why that happens sometimes. It happened to me a few weeks ago. All I did to fix it was delete the trophy card that I was using in my signature and replaced it with the same one. Worked fine again after that. 

I'd like to add Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness here, while the list itself is in English, I have found the recent trophies above my trophy list on here are still in Japanese.  As in, most recent trophies obtained are still in Japanese, but while I go to the list itself, it's still in English.  Minor thing I know, but figured I'd mention it in here.

7 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I'd like to add Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness here, while the list itself is in English, I have found the recent trophies above my trophy list on here are still in Japanese.  As in, most recent trophies obtained are still in Japanese, but while I go to the list itself, it's still in English.  Minor thing I know, but figured I'd mention it in here.

Recent trophies always stay in Japanese. That is the case for majority of shared localized Japanese lists.

Recent trophies and the last 10 bar cannot be 'fixed'.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Recent trophies always stay in Japanese. That is the case for majority of shared localized Japanese lists.

Recent trophies and the last 10 bar cannot be 'fixed'.

Ah, didn't know that, thanks for the information there.  A bit weird to see it, but no big deal in the end, just thought it could be fixed, so figured I'd mention it :)