Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

On 12/26/2020 at 8:12 AM, Harlequin-Girl said:

Sorry if it's been asked before, but shouldn't Agents of Mayhem be added to the Saints Row series? It's set in the same universe, after the "recreate the Earth" ending of Gat out of Hell.

Unfortunately it will not be added in this case. The games director, Anoop Shekar directly states that it is not part of the Saints Row series, and that it is only calling back and referencing it. It was their hope, as I gather, that this game would spark it's own series, similar to how Zombie Army became its own series. (It was originally a DLC that was popular enough to have a series development)

aRz5fEM.png

Edited by Dreggit

4 hours ago, Imoutolover55 said:

Hi I bought nekopara na but the trophy list says asian can you fix pls thx

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Fixed. Thank you.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

One of these are tagged wrong. You can buy this game in the AS stores, AU stores, and NZ stores.

I'm not entirely sure how it should be labeled. I'll have to look into it more closely.

Edit: I'll mark it similar to how Nekopara vol. 3 was labeled and we can go from there.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

On 28/12/2020 at 8:55 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

One of these are tagged wrong. You can buy this game in the AS stores, AU stores, and NZ stores.

I'm not entirely sure how it should be labeled. I'll have to look into it more closely.

Edit: I'll mark it similar to how Nekopara vol. 3 was labeled and we can go from there.

Serial Station lists the Nekopara Vol. 3 & 4  stacks as EU & NA/JP ?.

1 hour ago, dalailama1989 said:

The reason these aren't grouped is because the trophies for the remastered are different from the original, and it screws up which guides get linked/show up when you pull up the game in your profile.

If we could get this bug fixed where they'd link properly, we'd link them, but for now, we are keeping it separated. It's a known issue and has been brought up to Sly before.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

On 11/3/2020 at 0:37 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Okay, the persistence needs the tag, squadron does not. Anything that started off as VR only needs the VR tag. If it was optional, it's not needed.

Should be all set. Thanks for the info!

I believe this still needs to be tagged VR :) Squadrons is correctly tagged though

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7921-the-persistence

Edited by MikeCheck--
Edit: HAPPY NEW YEAR

19 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The reason these aren't grouped is because the trophies for the remastered are different from the original, and it screws up which guides get linked/show up when you pull up the game in your profile.

If we could get this bug fixed where they'd link properly, we'd link them, but for now, we are keeping it separated. It's a known issue and has been brought up to Sly before.

There are, however, several other games which are linked together but have slight to major trophy differences.

GTA V, Hitman Absolution, all the AC Remasters (Liberation has three stacks and they are all different on each console) just to name a few from the top of my head.

As guides are tied to one (regional) stack, the trophy-tracking feature for other stacks doesn't work properly cross-list anyhow, so I'd have no problem with all of them together :)

1 hour ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I believe this still needs to be tagged VR :) Squadrons is correctly tagged though

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7921-the-persistence

I don't think VR is required though so it doesn't need the tag. PSN store says it's compatible, not required.

12 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

There are, however, several other games which are linked together but have slight to major trophy differences.

GTA V, Hitman Absolution, all the AC Remasters (Liberation has three stacks and they are all different on each console) just to name a few from the top of my head.

As guides are tied to one (regional) stack, the trophy-tracking feature for other stacks doesn't work properly cross-list anyhow, so I'd have no problem with all of them together :)

That's a fair point and I'm sure there are other inconsistencies elsewhere. I'll discuss with @DEI2EK and @Dreggit about how we want to treat it.

Honestly, I think Sly should just fix the guide linking and make this easier on us. ?