What Games Should i Go For The Platinum Trophy?

ChronoDimension

Just now, Jermster_91 said:

If you haven't Platinumed Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection or Uncharted 4, do that as soon as possible.

Great series.

I Did the 5 of the uncharteds, Really enjoyable 

3 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Gravity Rush is pretty good and a fairly easy plat.

Heard Concrete Genie was good but havent played it myself, keep on mind you a PSVR for DLC trophies.

Concrete Genie is already a done plat, and about Gravity Rush i'll have to get PSNow again.

On 5/2/2021 at 2:17 PM, JavaNext said:

Heard Concrete Genie was good but havent played it myself, keep on mind you a PSVR for DLC trophies.

You might have saved me.  I have been considering this game because it looks good, but I don't have a PSVR.  I am a 100% account, so I will hold off until I snag one.

• Like 1

GTA V will be a great platinum, but there's a HELL of a lot of work involved.  You'll be in this one for the long haul.

Bulletstorm - I found this to be great fun.  Ridiculously OTT.  Never finished it on PS3 but I did on PS4.

Journey - no platinum, but a superb game.  Definitely complete this i you haven't already.

Edited by StewartBros

Shadow of War - would be a good one though i preferred the first game

Control - super easy if you have the complete edition as it added cheats but it is still a fun game as well

Darksiders 3 - they finally gave Darksiders a real NG+ in this game

Nioh - while tough is a lot of fun

Edited by Void

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot - Short game with an easy platinum if you are into DBZ RPGS

Assassins Creed Ezio Collection - Not the hugest fan of these games but the ps4 remaster removed the online trophies which makes platinum much easier

Mirrors Edge Catalyst - Not a bad game, simple plat but not too easy

Terminator Resistance - Easy plat although I did not like the game, very short game (10-12 Hours)

ReadySet Heroes is basically an another underrated game you will go and get the platinum. I did got the plat for that game and it took me 2-3 days. The platinum was fairly easy, but beware about the challenges that are very tricky.

Edited by Rubempia16

If you want easy platinum and some trophies too, i recommend lego games, telltale series like The Walking Dead and Batman, life is strange is a good option too, but if you want one game a little more hard i recommend God of War 1 and 2 ?