Missions 8-4 and 8-5 inquiry

Taliesin_2943

Ok for every mission I've played online I've had it marked off in single player or given me a certificate that lets me skip the mission for credit but I've done 8-4 and 8-5 online atleast twice online it even says I've cleared them but in single player it's saying I've never done them so it looks like I'm forced to solo is this normal or a bug?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I have the same problem. I wonder why that is.

I figured it out apparently it's the way they are unlocked 1 at a time

After you actually have them available on your list you can do them online and it will count but you will have to basically do it like this

Get mission 8-4 go online get people to join you then do the mission. Go offline see if mission 8-5 comes up if not do jakarta to knock off 10,000+ years off till 8-5 comes up once it does then pop online to do it 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I figured it out apparently it's the way they are unlocked 1 at a time

After you actually have them available on your list you can do them online and it will count but you will have to basically do it like this

Get mission 8-4 go online get people to join you then do the mission. Go offline see if mission 8-5 comes up if not do jakarta to knock off 10,000+ years off till 8-5 comes up once it does then pop online to do it 

Thanks a lot! I was going to try doing something like that the next time I get online with my group. The person who hosted last night had these missions unlocked already.