Taliesin_2943

Missions 8-4 and 8-5 inquiry

5 posts in this topic

Ok for every mission I've played online I've had it marked off in single player or given me a certificate that lets me skip the mission for credit but I've done 8-4 and 8-5 online atleast twice online it even says I've cleared them but in single player it's saying I've never done them so it looks like I'm forced to solo is this normal or a bug?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same problem. I wonder why that is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I have the same problem. I wonder why that is.

I figured it out apparently it's the way they are unlocked 1 at a time

After you actually have them available on your list you can do them online and it will count but you will have to basically do it like this

 

Get mission 8-4 go online get people to join you then do the mission. Go offline see if mission 8-5 comes up if not do jakarta to knock off 10,000+ years off till 8-5 comes up once it does then pop online to do it 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I figured it out apparently it's the way they are unlocked 1 at a time

After you actually have them available on your list you can do them online and it will count but you will have to basically do it like this

 

Get mission 8-4 go online get people to join you then do the mission. Go offline see if mission 8-5 comes up if not do jakarta to knock off 10,000+ years off till 8-5 comes up once it does then pop online to do it 

 

Thanks a lot! I was going to try doing something like that the next time I get online with my group. The person who hosted last night had these missions unlocked already.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

 

Thanks a lot! I was going to try doing something like that the next time I get online with my group. The person who hosted last night had these missions unlocked already.

Glad I could help lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.