Connection issues

snakebit10

On 5/1/2021 at 10:53 PM, snakebit10 said:

Anyone having connection issues with it? The last couple nights I keep getting a message that connection is lost and for me to reconnect. I have never lost internet connection and my PS5 is still connected.

I got this game yesterday and was having some consistent issues with connectivity as well.  So you're not alone, for at least on Sunday.

16 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

I got this game yesterday and was having some consistent issues with connectivity as well.  So you're not alone, for at least on Sunday.

Yeah it seems to be a on going issue. It was yesterday but then it started having issues again last night. Thankfully I am getting close to the platinum. Just have a little bit of the March to October to do. Hopefully I can get the last 2 trophies I need and won't have to worry about connection issues anymore.

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Yeah it seems to be a on going issue. It was yesterday but then it started having issues again last night. Thankfully I am getting close to the platinum. Just have a little bit of the March to October to do. Hopefully I can get the last 2 trophies I need and won't have to worry about connection issues anymore.

Just started my RTTS work like the guide recommends.  I think I hear you don't make any progress towards your archetype without a connection, so I probably put it down during that time.  I've heard it can be painful to get called up.  Just hit the allstar game in double-a first season hitting over .600 and still waiting for the move to AAA. - Good luck finishing off the plat! Hope to be there in the next week or so.

Edited by damcrac5

6 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

Just started my RTTS work like the guide recommends.  I think I hear you don't make any progress towards your archetype without a connection, so I probably put it down during that time.  I've heard it can be painful to get called up.  Just hit the allstar game in double-a first season hitting over .600 and still waiting for the move to AAA. - Good luck finishing off the plat! Hope to be there in the next week or so.

Without a connection you don't make progress. I got called up to AAA after the AA all star game and the major leagues in September all within my first season. Never got enough points to reach the archetype.

• Like 1