Removed

SnowFleurz

I was just reading one of the guides which has been updated to say that you can now create private 4-man matches for free, which makes boosting some of the trophies much easier, particularly the Death From Above trophy which used to be quite notorious. The rest of the platinum consists of playing regular online games purely for fun & to accumulate points in each class, with one Hardcore run through the campaign.

I’ll definitely be playing this when it releases as the influx of PS+ players will clearly be a great opportunity to get all the online stuff done. Like you said, this will likely be the best chance we’ll ever have from this point forward. Anybody wanting to get this game done should take advantage of it this month!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

Dang , worst month of the year with dem trash games, rip.

Best month ever, 2 games that I already own and platinumed and Wreckfest, a great game with one month Early Access for PS Plus User for free. Maybe you should learn how to recognize good games.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Best month ever, 2 games that I already own and platinumed and Wreckfest, a great game with one month Early Access for PS Plus User for free. Maybe you should learn how to recognize good games.

Cringe.. 

• Like 3

On 5/3/2021 at 4:10 PM, dieselmanchild said:

you can now create private 4-man matches for free

Amazing news. No reason not to give it a whirl now!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sikutai said:

No, you need 63 other players from your friendslist to play a game.

63 players from my friendlist? I don't think I have that many. :lol:

Too bad that there is no matchmaking. :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zizimonster said:

63 players from my friendlist? I don't think I have that many. :lol:

Too bad that there is no matchmaking. :(

Hmmm, are you trolling? Your Question was like: Has Call of Duty Matchmaking? Of course it has.

7 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Hmmm, are you trolling? Your Question was like: Has Call of Duty Matchmaking? Of course it has.

No, I'm not. I've never played a single Battlefield online multiplayer in my life -- that's why I asked. But, thank you for replying. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

No, I'm not. I've never played a single Battlefield online multiplayer in my life -- that's why I asked. But, thank you for replying. :)

Check my guide dude, you’ll get the plat no problem. Quick play or browser searching will get plenty of results for full games. Or Do a community game with a few friends (4-6) and boost them easily 

• Like 1

On 5.5.2021 at 2:39 PM, Sikutai said:

Judging by your Profile which Games u already played u have no clue what good games are lul.

• Like 3

On 05/05/2021 at 1:04 PM, Sagaan said:

Dang , worst month of the year with dem trash games, rip.

Zing

On 05/05/2021 at 1:39 PM, Sikutai said:

Maybe you should learn how to recognize good games.

Reverse Zing

27 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

Judging by your Profile which Games u already played u have no clue what good games are lul.

Zingtrocity

@Sagaan Yeah, 'cause My name is Mayo, Slyde and 1000 Top Rated make you a real connoisseur.

ZINGAMANJARO

• Like 2