Only 6 single player trophies?

megavolts66

I don't like games that requires almost of their trophies need to achieve in multiplayer mode (I don't play multiplayer btw), to tell the truth I don't like games with any kind of multiplayer trophy.

I wanna just play because it'll be free next week for Plus, probably my rate of trophies for this game will be under 10%.

Very annoying...

58 minutes ago, Sebax55 said:

In every Battlefield entry a Single player is always afterthought, except maybe  Bad Company. Battlefield was, is and always will be multiplayer focused game 

Big difference between this and the others. This is the most pathetic campaign of any BF. The others had good campaigns that were a big part of the game and had a fair amount of effort put into them. 

2 hours ago, Sebax55 said:

In every Battlefield entry a Single player is always afterthought, except maybe  Bad Company. Battlefield was, is and always will be multiplayer focused game 

True to a point. BF3, BF4, Hardline and I think BFBC1&2 all have a good amount of SP trophies in them. 

3 hours ago, megavolts66 said:

I don't like games that requires almost of their trophies need to achieve in multiplayer mode (I don't play multiplayer btw), to tell the truth I don't like games with any kind of multiplayer trophy.

I wanna just play because it'll be free next week for Plus, probably my rate of trophies for this game will be under 10%.

Very annoying...

That's 6 too many. Every single player trophy in a multiplayer game is one too many.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, megavolts66 said:

Very annoying...

I mean what were you expecting from one of the biggest multiplayer shooter franchises? Of course most of these trophies would be multiplayer focused because mainly most people buy Battlefield for multiplayer, and so everything would be focused around multiplayer, including trophies. If you don’t like multiplayer trophies I wouldn’t suggest even touching Battlefield because most of the trophies in all BF games will revolve around MP.

Edited by sac111
  • Like 1

You should actually be very thankful this is one of the easiest (it not the easiest) BF games out there, multiplayer trophies aren't hard/long to achieve and there are no DLCs trophies either.

This is not like CoDs that have enjoyable campaigns and coop modes and BF generally sucks at single-player while it's full focused on multiplayer. Take it or leave it.

7 minutes ago, sac111 said:

I mean what were you expecting from one of the biggest multiplayer shooter franchises? Of course most of these trophies would be multiplayer focused because mainly most people buy Battlefield for multiplayer, and so everything would be focused around multiplayer, including trophies. If you don’t like multiplayer trophies I wouldn’t suggest even touching Battlefield because most of the trophies in all BF games will revolve around MP.

A lot of people use to buy it for the campaign, me and all my friends did and were never interested in the MP... And well seen as though Bad Company 1-2, BF3-4 Hardline and 1 have 184 single player trophies... Can you not see why some are surprised this only has 6! This is the first one that has less single player trophies that MP...

• Like 3

If you're disappointed in the 6 single player trophies, the game isn't going to impress you in any other way.

Although the game is now "playable" and I use that term loosely, the game is still very much broken and while playing I still have to remind myself that I'm playing a AAA game from DICE, because it surely doesn't feel or play like I am.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Juzota said:

Then I'd recommend you to not play BFV. The single-player campaign is really bad and if you don't care about multiplayer, I don't really see any reason for you to play.

Thank you, but here where I live we have a saying: "For free even a injection in the forehead", I'll give a taste, and delete after to free HDD space... 

On 2021-05-02 at 9:51 AM, Silocia said:

Although the game is now "playable" and I use that term loosely, the game is still very much broken and while playing I still have to remind myself that I'm playing a AAA game from DICE, because it surely doesn't feel or play like I am.

I’m only on the 2nd War Story and haven’t touched the online yet, but the amount of minor bugs and glitches I’ve encountered so far is really surprising. BF games are usually pretty smooth.

There are a lot of little things that are just plain silly too. For example, when you go prone you will often lie on your back rather than your belly, and the number of times I’ve had my twisted up legs obstructing my view and get me killed, or had the camera stuck inside my stomache is hilarious. ? There’s just heaps of weird stuff like that which keeps happening and makes me shake my head. You’d expect issues like that to be caught and ironed out very easily.

4 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’m only on the 2nd War Story and haven’t touched the online yet, but the amount of minor bugs and glitches I’ve encountered so far is really surprising. BF games are usually pretty smooth.

There are a lot of little things that are just plain silly too. For example, when you go prone you will often lie on your back rather than your belly, and the number of times I’ve had my twisted up legs obstructing my view and get me killed, or had the camera stuck inside my stomache is hilarious. 1f602.png There’s just heaps of weird stuff like that which keeps happening and makes me shake my head. You’d expect issues like that to be caught and ironed out very easily.

Wait until you start MP. The TTK is awfully bad and for me and my friend only fun when you find a 200x damage multiplier lobby and of course theyre hard to find because everyone feels the same way. You cant change assignments mid game or even when waiting for a game to start, you have to close entirely back to the main menu. Numerous times I've had it where I cant spawn in, literally doesnt let me have control of where to spawn. I've died in a vehicle once and the game didnt acknowledge I was dead so I had to sit and wait out the round in the death cam because I couldnt even re-deploy from the menu. My favourite one is when playing with a friend I'll randomly get a message overlay telling me that it couldnt find me a game to play (although im in a game and currently playing) and will just lock up my game entirely and I have to close application and re-boot.

On 5/3/2021 at 2:51 AM, Helyx said:

Be thankful there's no DLC. This is a great way to enjoy a PS+ game to its full potential without needing to purchase $30-$80 in additional content.

Too be fair, you have always been able to get the complete editions and/or Premium Passes of Battlefield for less than $10.

On 5/2/2021 at 3:37 PM, Sebax55 said:

wrong, Hardline has a great campaign, so does 4, you get 40-45% trophy completion just from the singleplyaer

Edited by LockheedPrime

Say what you will but only 6 sp trophies is shocking. I hope the next Battlefield splits it about 50-50, has a full sized (I mean around 50 trophies) list and is a lot more fun to do than any BF game since BF4. I downloaded this (eventually) yesterday. 108gb of space this has taken up, and that's after the psplus description said around 34.1gb (and it didn't say minimum).

2 hours ago, LockheedPrime said:

wrong, Hardline has a great campaign, so does 4, you get 40-45% trophy completion just from the singleplyaer

And that was the reason I never played Hardline. I platinumed BF 4, 1 and V, but 50 % Singleplayer trophies in a Multiplayergame? What were they thinking? Unbelievable.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sikutai said:

And that was the reason I never played Hardline. I platinumed BF 4, 1 and V, but 50 % Singleplayer trophies in a Multiplayergame? What were they thinking? Unbelievable.

I don't know maybe because people like the campaigns and they have always been a big part of the game until 5... You plat BF4 though which has about the same amount, and BF1 isn't far off. You also Plat MW which is all single player trophies apart from 1 coop.... So what are you on about? On the ignore list you go, sick of seeing your stupid comments. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Sikutai said:

ummm that's why I played it, and not played 5 and 1, and BF4 was the same, just looked at my trophies, I've done 100% of the singleplayer trophies and 0% of MP trophies in 4 and Hardline and I have over 50% completion in both, so more than 50% of those games is singleplayer stuff and that's with the many DLC MP only trophies

• Like 1