Only 6 single player trophies?

megavolts66

would have been better with 0, campaign, i'm only 3rd mission in and its pathetic, worst bf campaign by far, if 6's sp is terrible then they should just forget about it or give us bad company 3, bad company 1/2 story's were real fun

• Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 0:43 PM, GUDGER666 said:

A lot of people use to buy it for the campaign, me and all my friends did and were never interested in the MP... And well seen as though Bad Company 1-2, BF3-4 Hardline and 1 have 184 single player trophies... Can you not see why some are surprised this only has 6! This is the first one that has less single player trophies that MP...

That is true, I myself did enjoy those earlier campaigns but at the same time, things have changed since then. In my honest opinion I would like more multiplayer trophies than single player, and for me it adds some more achievement for when you get the plat and don’t boost. Plus as I stated earlier, Battlefield had and always will be a MP game, probably why they got lazier with campaigns and apparently are now just phasing it out for BF 2021. I see where you’re coming from though. 

• Like 2

On 2021-05-05 at 1:12 AM, LockheedPrime said:

wrong, Hardline has a great campaign, so does 4

I thought the BF4 campaign was really hard to take seriously lol. From what I remember, the entire thing felt like some kind of Make-A-Wish Foundation military simulation created for a dying child whose last wish is to experience the heroism and brotherhood of war.

Every 5 seconds:

”NICE JOB RECKER!”

”WAY TO GO RECKER!”

”HOLY BATMAN, GREAT SHOT RECKER!!!”

There were numerous parts throughout the campaign where I literally laughed out loud because it got so ridiculous. I’ll admit it was pretty fun as a hero sim though! ?

• Like 2

On 05/05/2021 at 9:12 AM, LockheedPrime said:

wrong, Hardline has a great campaign, so does 4, you get 40-45% trophy completion just from the singleplyaer

True it had good campaign but it should't have Battlefield name attached in a first place, they should just call it Hardline, either way I enjoyed it more than BF1 and BFV and I really hope the new one coming this year will bring me back to good old BF3/BF4 days 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2021 at 0:38 PM, Conker said:

give us bad company 3

Seriously, what's the deal? Why didn't we have at least one Bad Company on PS4? Dice & EA need to get their shit together.

Never got into it, will never play any Battlefield game. If you're a multiplayer centric player who enjoys shooters, Battlefield is probably the series for you. I'm basically a single player only guy, if there's online trophies in a game then I'll try to go for them but otherwise I generally don't bother with multiplayer at all. Also not a huge fan of shooters, sure I play them every once in a while but they're not my favorite genre.

Battlefield has both of those things going for them and they're backed up by EA. The single best competitor Call of Duty ever had.

Won't play Battlefield: Bad Company 1. Won't play Battlefield V. In the end, not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

I 100% completed BF3 and 4, went back and did the same for BFbc2, and I’m currently working on BF1 before I get started on V... I shelved Hardline because of the 10k trophies. I’ve always done the BF trophies on my own in public servers, the thought of boosting 40,000 kills takes all the fun out of it for me. I have played to completion and enjoyed all the campaigns (apart from Hardline as mentioned), and have no issues with 50/50 trophy splits. However, I turned to this series (starting with BF3) to replace my multiplayer experience as the servers began to die down on Killzone 2 and 3. For me at least, this series has always been about multiplayer game play, so if that’s where the trophies are based, I’m also completely fine with that. 

People are complaining about getting 3 gold and 3 silver trophies for completing 3 single-player missions? I wish more games had double the trophies just for completing the game. Imagine if Call Of Duty did this, the only trophies would be the story and the collectibles.

• 1 month later...

Battlefield as a series has been a online focused franchise, and a bunch of people buy it for the online. Singleplayer modes in Battlefield tend to be crappy, but I only liked BF 1's singleplayer. I dont think you would like to play this game if you dont play multiplayer, especially the singleplayer in this game is just terrible aside from one of the War Stories. And if you won't even want to play the next game in the series, 2042, as EA and DICE said it would not include a singleplayer mode at all aside from AI battles