For Endurance, no Toxicity card with Card Exploit?

Before I start, let me inform you: I already got the Platinum trophy and all the trophies under Co-op Endurance. I am now trying to get the Single Endurance trophies and that's where I am having a serious issue.

Here is my problem: I keep opening bronze packs with the Expedition Card Exploit and I am in the part where all the cards are Silver. This means I must have maxed out pretty much all the Bronze cards right?.. Well, not really! Because I am still not able to obtain any Toxicity OR Tomb Raider cards yet. I maxed out all the bronze cards but there is still neither Toxicity nor Tomb Raider card among them.. It just does not work for me.

For a long endurance and collecting trophies, I definitely need the Toxicity card. I can mitigate Tomb Raider with outfit cards as they come with all the skills, but without a toxicity card, killing animals are really hard as there is not enough ammo. And it is hard to keep the hunger level up. 

Anyone care to explain what must be wrong in my case?

Also I ned answers for these questions: 

1 - Tomb Raider, Toxicity. Do these cards have a permanent version?

2 - What is a black card? Should I sell them or not? Is it the highest color in the card hierarchy?

3 - What is a foil card and a non-foil card? What is the difference between a foil card and the other color cards?

4 - What is the difference between a foil card and a permanent card?

5 - How can I tell if a card is permanent or not? I know permanent cards can not be sold but is there a way to tell a card is permanent just by looking at it?

6 - What is the hierarchy between card colors?

Edited by koraygarcia

• 2 years later...

I know this is late, but if someone stumbles over this in the future:

Tomb Raider is an exclusively black card and Toxicity blue. There are no lower tier versions, so you need to do the card exploit longer to get those 2 cards. The card hierarchy goes as follows: bronze -> silver -> gold -> blue -> black. Not really sure about most of the other questions, but if you run out of toxicity cards, you can just buy some more card packs to get them back, once your card inventory is empty enough.