Anyone have PS5 activity tracker problems?

No longer here

For my case, I am at echoing ruins (4th Biome) of the game and was just going for a normal run to the end. However,  I hit the door glitch that everyone is talking about, so then I just restarted cycle as a result. Then I wanted to check my activity for Echoing Ruins and now it is no longer there. I closed the app and everything but it didn't want to come up. The activity progress for the other biomes work but this one doesn't. So is my trophy going to glitch? Since I have no way of knowing what's left to collect.

35 minutes ago, victorrfuego said:

For my case, I am at echoing ruins (4th Biome) of the game and was just going for a normal run to the end. However,  I hit the door glitch that everyone is talking about, so then I just restarted cycle as a result. Then I wanted to check my activity for Echoing Ruins and now it is no longer there. I closed the app and everything but it didn't want to come up. The activity progress for the other biomes work but this one doesn't. So is my trophy going to glitch? Since I have no way of knowing what's left to collect.

I don’t have the same issue but after I collected every collectible, (Yes I didn’t got 3 trophies) my activity card shows me Survive the containment area with 83% progress. This is so bad cause I really want to pop the platinum trophy :(

For me, all the activity cards are bugged except for the first biome but I am still able to pop the survey trophies. I already got biome 2, 4 and 5 surveys done with bugged activity cards. So just keep playing and there's a good chance you'll still get the trophies.

• Like 1

Im restarting over and over again for last xenoglyph in echoing ruins and my activities show me now that im at 0% there all the time. I hope it is just bad luck and not bugged. I restarted like 10 times already that level in a row and still cant find it...ehhh

The latest update changed the activity cards, so that it now prioritises the survey trophies over the weapon traits. Unfortunately, my activity card for biome 1 is now gone entirely, despite me still missing the last (9th) log. I hope the game doesn't somehow think I'm done in the area...

• Like 1