Modifiers to reduce the grind.

Thanks so much for the info!  My group and I will hopefully be starting this sometime in the near future.  We have 5 players.  Is everything boostable in private?  Are there any glitched trophies?  I remember something about the explosion kills with barrels being glitched and the movement in the treetops, but I could be mistaken.

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

Yeah, these are a real game-changer for new players or anyone afraid of the grind.

It seems these modifiers would cut down the time needed to get everything done.  Do either of you have a guess as to how long the plat would take with the new modifiers?  

Thanks again for the info!

• Like 1

Haha i honestly have no idea. Bet it could be drastically reduced to 40 to 60 hours. If not less. Really jus depends on the wait for the 100 quickplay matches. Forgot to mention everyone should have the perk for being downed one extra time. Pumps those numbers up!

With the extended match time was getting anywhere between 26 to 56 ai kills a match, as fireteam. 5 to 6 were not head shots each time. Ultimately ending the match via exfil due to nothing left to kill. As predator if solo, then shorten the timer based on what you are doing. Otherwise, run through the trees waiting for the timer to expire.

Some may notice i turned off ammo crates and weapon lockers. If you don't need it, turn it off. Boars for instance. If you don't need boar kills, turn em all the way down. I've seen the game due some really weird things with boars. Less stress on the system, better the odds it won't lockout on ya. So far in my experience haven't noticed any issues deriving from it.

When going for traditionalist, it's been rumored that the Dutch skins cause em to not pop for some reason. In my experience nobody got it with a dutch skin. Everyone in the group selected all base game characters. No DLC characters, and it popped for everyone on the 2nd try. Just takes a few attempts. Super quick and easy.

• Like 1

This all sounds very promising!  Thanks for the replies!  

The Boom trophy, destroy 250 explosive barrels, and the Predkour Master Trophy, travel 100km in the trees, were the two trophies I remembered hearing something about being glitched.  It seems like people have been unlocking them fairly regularly in the last few months.  So if those trophies were ever problems, they don't appear to be problems now.

50 hours of less is outstanding!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ASILENTENIGMA said:

The Boom trophy, destroy 250 explosive barrels, and the Predkour Master Trophy, travel 100km in the trees, were the two trophies I remembered hearing something about being glitched.

For destroying barrels, use the grenade launcher or hand grenades (unless it's been fixed).

Predkour is easy with a rubberband. Just get on a limb at a dead end spot on the map and literally run side to side. The distance is only counted while running. Transitions between trees and jumping to other limbs aren't counted. 

I know I keep saying thanks, but I really appreciate any information on this game.  I know it has a trophy guide, but the more insight and tricks from players that a game can get it, is always good in my opinion.

Hopefully my group will start this somewhat soon, and then just crush it!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 3.5.2021 at 0:36 AM, dead_body_eater said:

This is a great way to reduce the grind of some trophies and make others considerably easier. In private match, click R3 to enter the modifiers menu. Now changing anything in this menu, even if negative, will seriously reduce XP earned. You will still gain experience though. I put together 2 separate custom game load outs. One favoring the Fireteam, and the other favoring the Predator.

Through doing this for example, I was able to perform 66 revives in one match, with myself and another player only. In theory, with a full team, it is possible to get 34 claims in one match. Head shots on enemies are an absolute breeze in addition to being plentiful. Some of these options it is much faster to reduce it to 0 to max them. 1,000 claims shouldn't take super long with a dedicated group boosting.

FIRETEAM:

AI -

1. AI Health = 10%
  2. AI Weapon Damage = 10%
  3. AI Instant Kill Head shots = Yes

FIRETEAM -

1. Fireteam Health = 10,000%
  2. Movement Speed = 160% ( I prefer 160%, adjust to your taste though.)
  3. Starting Ammo = 500%
  4. Jump Height = 200%
  5. Fall Damage = 0%
  6. Fireteam Weapon Damage = 1,000%
  7. Gear Amount Multiplier = 3
  8. Hip Fire Spread = 25%

FUN -

1. Volatile Barrels = Yes

GENERAL -

1. Match Duration = 35
  2. Explosion Range = 10%
  3. Friendly Fire = Yes
  4. Interaction Time = 50%
  5. Perk Effectiveness = 300%

HUNT -

1. Reinforcement Count = 10
  2. Reinforcement Activation = 5
  3. Reinforcement Mission Time = 0
  4. Alarms Per Camp = 4
  5. Boars = 250%
  6. Weapons Lockers = 0%
  7. Ammo Crates = 0%

WEAPONS/GEAR -

1. Infinite Ammo = Bottomless Magazine
  2. Head Shot Damage = 300%
  3. infinite Stamina = Yes
  4. Infinite Energy = Yes
  5. Resource Effectiveness = 200%

PREDATOR:

AI -

1. AI Health = 10%

FUN -

GENERAL -

1. Match Duration = 25
  2. Explosion Range = 10%
  3. Perk Effectiveness = 300%

HUNT -

4. Alarms Per Camp = 4
  5. Boars = 250%
  6. Weapons Lockers = 0%
  7. Ammo Crates = 0%

PREDATOR -

1. Predator Health = 10,000%
  2. Biomask Health = 500%
  3. Movement Speed = 500%
  4. Starting Ammo = 500%
  5. Jump Height = 200%
  6. Air Control = 150%
  7. Second Wind Recharge Time = 0
  8. Second Wind Health = 500%
  9. Predator Scanning Speed = 1,000%
  10. Predator Weapon Damage = 1,000%
  11. Fast Charging Predator Weapons = Yes
  12. Gear Amount Multiplier = 3

WEAPONS/GEAR -

1. infinite Stamina = Yes
  2. Infinite Energy = Yes

how were you able to get 66 revives with just one other player? ???

33 minutes ago, Monkey-Hands said:

how were you able to get 66 revives with just one other player? 1f914.png1f914.png1f914.png

On 5/2/2021 at 6:36 PM, dead_body_eater said:

I was able to perform 66 revives in one match, with myself and another player only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/08/2021 at 7:41 PM, SnakeSound222 said:

The newest update introduced Fireteam bots, so it looks like you’ll be able to get the Predator trophies by yourself. I would assume you can use the bots in a private match, not sure why you wouldn’t be able to.

*record scratch* Hold up - they've finally added bots?

I was low key hoping that this game would be added to Plus so I could convince one of my friends to try it and cheese some of the trophies. The day of the Plus announcement and I find out there's now bots. Makes some of the Predator trophies easier as I'm absolutely awful as playing as it and don't want to wait 8 minutes per game. This is a good start to my holiday.

Couple bots with the modifiers and now the platinum time has gone down a fair bit from 150 hours.

2 hours ago, AgentSmiz said:

*record scratch* Hold up - they've finally added bots?

I was low key hoping that this game would be added to Plus so I could convince one of my friends to try it and cheese some of the trophies. The day of the Plus announcement and I find out there's now bots. Makes some of the Predator trophies easier as I'm absolutely awful as playing as it and don't want to wait 8 minutes per game. This is a good start to my holiday.

Couple bots with the modifiers and now the platinum time has gone down a fair bit from 150 hours.

Yep. Here's pretty much everything about the latest update (which includes the bots): https://blog.playstation.com/2021/08/31/become-the-fearsome-cleopatra-with-this-months-new-additions-to-predator-hunting-grounds/

Also. one of the trophies involves killing the fireteam whilst waiting for the extraction chopper. Considering that the fireteam bots just stand still in the spawn point when you play as the Predator, that one (for the time being) requires other players.

Still, managed to knock out 8 trophies on it tonight. Combination of bots and modifiers is a godsend.

"Precision Leaper" and "Vulnerable" don't seem to be unlocking, despite having met the criteria. Tried with modifies and without. Someone on the Illfonic forums has posted that they couldn't get it on PC so it's not limited to just the PS4.

The only other Predator trophies I'm unsure about are the healing within 50m and activating the self destruct - only because I'd already got those before the bots addition. With the latter, it's now possible to set it off in a solo private match as before, the game would end, presumably due to their being no Fireteam about. More than likely that they're ok.

So out of the 20 Predator trophies in the game, at least 15 of them can be earned in solo private matches. Cuts down on the grind.

On 5/2/2021 at 11:36 PM, dead_body_eater said:

This is a great way to reduce the grind of some trophies and make others considerably easier. In private match, click R3 to enter the modifiers menu. Now changing anything in this menu, even if negative, will seriously reduce XP earned. You will still gain experience though. I put together 2 separate custom game load outs. One favoring the Fireteam, and the other favoring the Predator.

Through doing this for example, I was able to perform 66 revives in one match, with myself and another player only. In theory, with a full team, it is possible to get 34 claims in one match. Head shots on enemies are an absolute breeze in addition to being plentiful. Some of these options it is much faster to reduce it to 0 to max them. 1,000 claims shouldn't take super long with a dedicated group boosting.

FIRETEAM:

AI -

1. AI Health = 10%

FIRETEAM -

1. Fireteam Health = 10,000%
  2. Movement Speed = 160% ( I prefer 160%, adjust to your taste though.)
  3. Starting Ammo = 500%
  4. Jump Height = 200%
  5. Fall Damage = 0%
  6. Fireteam Weapon Damage = 1,000%
  7. Gear Amount Multiplier = 3
  8. Hip Fire Spread = 25%

FUN -

GENERAL -

1. Match Duration = 35
  2. Explosion Range = 10%
  3. Friendly Fire = Yes
  4. Interaction Time = 50%
  5. Perk Effectiveness = 300%

HUNT -

4. Alarms Per Camp = 4
  5. Boars = 250%
  6. Weapons Lockers = 0%
  7. Ammo Crates = 0%

WEAPONS/GEAR -

1. Infinite Ammo = Bottomless Magazine
  2. Head Shot Damage = 300%
  3. infinite Stamina = Yes
  4. Infinite Energy = Yes
  5. Resource Effectiveness = 200%

PREDATOR:

AI -

1. AI Health = 10%

FUN -

GENERAL -

1. Match Duration = 25
  2. Explosion Range = 10%
  3. Perk Effectiveness = 300%

HUNT -

4. Alarms Per Camp = 4
  5. Boars = 250%
  6. Weapons Lockers = 0%
  7. Ammo Crates = 0%

PREDATOR -

1. Predator Health = 10,000%
  2. Biomask Health = 500%
  3. Movement Speed = 500%
  4. Starting Ammo = 500%
  5. Jump Height = 200%
  6. Air Control = 150%
  7. Second Wind Recharge Time = 0
  8. Second Wind Health = 500%
  9. Predator Scanning Speed = 1,000%
  10. Predator Weapon Damage = 1,000%
  11. Fast Charging Predator Weapons = Yes
  12. Gear Amount Multiplier = 3

WEAPONS/GEAR -

1. infinite Stamina = Yes
  2. Infinite Energy = Yes

To get them head shot numbers up, set AI Health to 10,000% instead of 10%.

Along with the Instant kill head shots, makes headhunter much easier ?

• Like 1