After loading your profile, what's the number in the bottom right corner?

I noticed a number in the bottom right hand corner of my screen, after the initial title screen.

It shows up when you're in the title menu New Game, Load Game etc.

I have 2 save games, one at chapter 14 and the other is my cleanup save at chapter 10.

My number at the bottom right of the screen is:

Anyone have any idea what this number is? I can't really think of anything in game that would correlate to this number. Could just be a player specific profile number, but i just find it a little weird since there's no online function for the game, and usually numbers like that either refer to seeds or to make it easier for players to find each other. * shrug * 

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, balu2424 said:

I have the same number written there. Maybe it's the version number? Version numbers are often shown on the title screen. 

balu2424.png

That's what i wondered at first too, but it seems a little odd given that the number has a comma in it and not a full stop, which would be more normal for a version number.

It was just something odd i noticed and wondered if maybe there's some weird meaning to it, given the whole Cthulhu mythos deal.

Then again, it could be something really mundane........ which it probably is  xD