Anyone know where I can find official game cases?

Viper

Was wondering if anyone knew of a storefront that sold official PS3 game cases? Like just the case with the proper cover in it (preferably US release)?

I have Street Fighter IV, MGS4 and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West that need cases. I found someone on eBay who sells cases, but never for these three games and was hoping someone knew of something more official? 

I can honestly tell you that the best method to get official cases is to buy complete games.  There is no supplier with a consumer facing storefront that can sell Sony PS3 cases.  Seems to be a licensing issue of some sort (yeah, thanks Sony).  Also, the covers can be easily reproduced, but if you're collecting, that has an awful taste to it.  In short, your best option is to buy complete replacements.

• Like 2

There is no way to get official cases except to buy new copies of a game.

I know this is difficult to do right now, but what I've done in the past, is go to Gamestop and look at the cheapest games for ones with good cases. I'll sometimes find one for a $1 or so, like a sports game, and just buy it and replace the artwork. I've also just bought new games that were on clearance for the cases, but that's pretty difficult with PS3 games now. You can find case artwork online pretty easily, and if you print it on a semi glossy paper, it's close enough to the original that it doesn't look out of place on the shelf.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1