Post Your Fastest 100% Records

10 minutes ago, The Devils Reaper said:

You've got some impressive times there, crazy stuff.

I'm only going to list The Evil Within  (100% in 2 days 3 hours) I hold a dozen more records but this is the only one I care about.

That is such an impressive time and a great game to have a record for if I do say so myself. I’ve seen how brutal the game can be, especially on the hardest difficulty, so huge props for that accomplishment!

Maybe you’ll attempt the fastest 100% for the 2nd game in the future? That’d be awesome if so. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NZBigC said:

Rainbow Six Siege PS5 First equal at 1 second...

• Rugby Challenge 2 (100% in 6 hours 4 minutes): 3rd place, 20 minutes behind the 1st placed player.

Gotta love that auto pop feature for the PS5 stacks lol!

And 20 minutes is not that much of a difference if you really think about it, with enough planning you might’ve snagged the top spot! Here’s to hoping you can with other games in the future ??

• Like 1

• Wolfenstein 3D (100% in 3 hours 15 minutes):

Knew this game from the inside out. Practically followed a map guide to reach to the exit as quickly as possible for most levels. Did all the treasures and kills on the first level in Episode 1. Barely reached the #1 fastest time.

• Aaru's Awakening (100% in 48 minutes 4 seconds):

Not as difficult as the rarity suggests. The game basically requires you to do a series of speedruns for its levels. Played this through on an alt account, then went to try for one of the fastest completion times. Currently #2 on the PS4 version, the guy in 1st place got all the trophies 15 minutes faster than me.

• Sonic Mania (100% in 4 hours 9 minutes):

One of my favorite indie budget games of the past few years. Awesome recreation and nostalgia filled package of the old Sega Genesis/Megadrive Sonic games. My actual game time is far higher than four hours, but what I essentially did was I went for all the Golden Medallions FIRST, then I gradually went about getting the rest of the trophies. The trophy Collect Em All glitched in a good way, I got hit and still managed to make the trophy pop. Triple Trouble gave me some 'trouble', as this was essentially Puyo Puyo, which requires practice much like Tetris. Currently #4 on the fastest achievers list.

• Toejam & Earl (100% in 4 hours 2 minutes):

A SEGA classic from the days of yore. If you love old SEGA games from times past and you never played this gem, I definitely recommend it. Quirky little game with two funky aliens with a knack for hip hop and booming beats. Not a particularly hard list, made easy because of all the experience I had with this game as a kid. Did the random world first to get it out of the way, then followed a visual guide for the fixed world, where everything is set prior to starting the game. I'm #8 on the leaderboards. Could of been faster, but I took too much time enjoying my time with Toejam & Earl.

• Velocity 2X (100% in 3 days 25 minutes):

Awesome indie game from FuturLab, probably the best they made. A good mixture of shmup and platforming involved, and to get the platinum and 100 percent you need to be good in both genres. The levels in general aren't too difficult, but the real challenge is doing all 50 levels without dying once. Dying once in a level means you won't get a PERFECT, and you need to score on PERFECT in all 50 levels for the platinum. Not easy, some levels required multiple attempts, but my experience in doing Velocity Ultra prior to Velocity 2X helped immensely. Collectibles required a YouTube video guide, but were otherwise not hard to get. The DLC is a ramp up in difficulty. Speedruns are far more difficult to meet, and in the Dual Core DLC you control TWO SHIPS at once. That's right. Two ships. Time requirements are extremely tight and strict, so good knowledge of the levels as well as quick timing are absolutely essential. I was #3 on the fastest achievers list when I earned the 100 percent when I finished this game back in 2017, but I have since fallen to #10.

---------

That about covers all the games that I finished in fast time.

• Like 3

Damn that's some impressive times congrats on them all!

My fastest times are mainly all MegaTen games lmao

Persona 5 The Royal • NA: (100% in 1 day 15 hours) 3rd fastest

Persona 5 The Royal • KR: (100% in 19 hours 21 minutes) 1st Fastest 

Persona 5 The Royal • AS: (100% in 20 hours 25 minutes) 1st fastest 

Persona 5 • KR: (100% in 3 days 6 hours) 1st fastest 

Persona 5 • JP: (100% in 4 days 11 hours) 3rd fastest but 1st guy is a trophy hacker that has been there for years so technically 2nd

Persona 5 Strikers: (100% in 2 days 4 hours) 3rd fastest and 8th first achiever would be first if review codes didn't exist but what can you do lol

Persona 5 Strikers • KR: (100% in 1 day 20 hours) 1st fastest

Persona 5 Dancing In Starlight • JP: (100% in 5 hours 11 minutes) 3rd fastest

Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight • JP: (100% in 6 hours 5 minutes) 7th fastest

Persona 4 Dancing All Night • NA: (100% in 4 hours 26 minutes) 1st fastest

Persona 4 Dancing All Night • EU: (100% in 4 hours 43 minutes) 4th fastest

Persona 4 Dancing All Night • JP: (100% in 4 hours 50 Minutes) 5th fastest

Persona 4 Dancing All Night • AS: (100% in 4 hours 59 Minutes) 6th fastest

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster • JP: (100% in 4 days 3 hours) 2nd fastest and 2nd achiever ???

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster • AS: (100% in 3 days 6 hours) 2nd fastest and 7th achiever

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster • KR: (100% in 4 days 6 hours) 2nd fastest and 2nd achiever ???

Nier Replicant 2021: (100% in 3 days 23 hours) 11th fastest and 21st achiever

Quintessential Quintuplets Summer Memories: (100% in 2 days 5 hours) 10th fastest  9th achiever

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

That is such an impressive time and a great game to have a record for if I do say so myself. I’ve seen how brutal the game can be, especially on the hardest difficulty, so huge props for that accomplishment!

Maybe you’ll attempt the fastest 100% for the 2nd game in the future? That’d be awesome if so. 

Thanks man. Many people don't understand the level of preparation and commitment that's involved with achieving these times on huge games. The fact you have that many across so many AAA's is just ridiculous.. (especially that bioshock time) Next level stuff ? What other titles have you got planned?

The sequel is definitely on my radar, for sure.

• Like 2

oh boy, here we go

Air Conflicts Vietnam (PS3) - 7 hours 47 minutes (1st)
Alekhine's Gun - 8 hours 5 minutes (6th)
Bound - 12 hours 37 minutes (5th)
Dead Rising 2 (PS4) - 5 days 6 hours (10th)
Gal*Gun Double Peace (NA) - 3 days 4 hours (7th)
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (NA) - 3 days 1 hour (17th)

Metal Wolf Chaos /XD/ - 2 days 11 hours (5th)
Mini Metro - 5 days 7 hours (1st)
MLB 16 The Show (PS4) - 5 days 7 hours (7th)
NBA 2K18 The Prelude - 35 minutes 4 seconds (3rd)
Not a Hero - 8 hours 29 minutes (46th)

One Word by POWGI - 7 minutes 29 seconds (12th)
Party Golf - 9 hours 14 minutes (1st)
Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles - 2 days 4 hours (21st)
Rez Infinite - 14 hours 28 minutes (1st)
Rogue Warrior - 1 day 1 hour (6th)
Steep - 3 days 9 hours (19th)
The Deadly Tower of Monsters - 4 hours 12 minutes (29th)

The Golf Club 2 - 9 months 1 day (21st)
The Price is Right Decades - 1 year 4 months (30th)
Titan Souls - 22 hours 43 minutes (39th)
Wanted Weapons of Fate - 8 hours 34 minutes (10th)

i think that all the fastest boards im on

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:
  • Wolfenstein 3D (100% in 3 hours 15 minutes):

• Aaru's Awakening (100% in 48 minutes 4 seconds):

• Sonic Mania (100% in 4 hours 9 minutes):

• Toejam & Earl (100% in 4 hours 2 minutes):

• Velocity 2X (100% in 3 days 25 minutes):

Doesn’t really matter if you’re not in 1st place for these titles, these are still very impressive times, AJ. Kudos. Especially with Wolfenstein 3D and Velocity 2X. Back then when the runs for Velocity weren’t as optimized, I’m sure a time of 3 days 25 minutes was insanely good. 

21 minutes ago, queeninsomnia said:

I don't have too many, but the two that didn't take me over a week would be:

Abzu (100% in 3 hours 31 minutes)

A Plague Tale: Innocence (100% in 1 day 10 hours)

Very good time for A Plague Tale! Abzu is really interesting though bc of how people set up the speedruns for that game...the record being just under 9 minutes? Crazy. Your time is still very good bc I know how many collectibles and hidden things there are in the game! Nice job. 

18 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

Damn that's some impressive times congrats on them all!

My fastest times are mainly all MegaTen games lmao

Thanks a ton, and to have that kind of dedication and knowledge with the Persona titles is a mighty accomplishment itself. Great job!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Doesn’t really matter if you’re not in 1st place for these titles, these are still very impressive times, AJ. Kudos. Especially with Wolfenstein 3D and Velocity 2X. Back then when the runs for Velocity weren’t as optimized, I’m sure a time of 3 days 25 minutes was insanely good.

I actually never intended on reaching 1st place in any of these games. As for Velocity 2X, I played the game in 2017, three years after the game came out. I don't recall about runs being optimized, because there was a time limit you had to set to reach PERFECT, all without dying once on top of there being a score requirement.

16 minutes ago, The Devils Reaper said:

Thanks man. Many people don't understand the level of preparation and commitment that's involved with achieving these times on huge games. The fact you have that many across so many AAA's is just ridiculous.. (especially that bioshock time) Next level stuff 1f44d.png What other titles have you got planned?

The sequel is definitely on my radar, for sure.

I’m currently working on routes for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Dead Space 3. Both are going to be very lengthy games and will be tough to pull off without breaks, but I’ll just have to see what happens! Some others I plan on going for are Just Cause 2, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and most of the LEGO titles...just to name some ?

And good deal, I hope to see your name at the top soon!

12 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

Air Conflicts Vietnam (PS3) - 7 hours 47 minutes (1st)
Mini Metro - 5 days 7 hours (1st)
Party Golf - 9 hours 14 minutes (1st)
Rez Infinite - 14 hours 28 minutes (1st)

Woah, those are some really good times, especially for Rez Infinite. Very nice work!

8 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I actually never intended on reaching 1st place in any of these games. As for Velocity 2X, I played the game in 2017, three years after the game came out. I don't recall about runs being optimized, because there was a time limit you had to set to reach PERFECT, all without dying once on top of there being a score requirement.

Insane requirements, wow. I’m sure getting that ultra rare plat after all the hard work definitely gave you a sense of accomplishment! Nice job. 

1 minute ago, HoorayForTyler said:

I’m currently working on routes for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Dead Space 3. Both are going to be very lengthy games and will be tough to pull off without breaks, but I’ll just have to see what happens! Some others I plan on going for are Just Cause 2, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and most of the LEGO titles...just to name some 1f642.png

And good deal, I hope to see your name at the top soon!

I almost made the list for Just Cause 3, but missed the mark by a few hours due to the gear challenges having me stumped. If you ever plan on doing that game, be prepared for the challenges because they're a lot more difficult than anything you do in Just Cause 2.

2 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Insane requirements, wow. I’m sure getting that ultra rare plat after all the hard work definitely gave you a sense of accomplishment! Nice job. 

A lot of skill required on top of having good reflexes. Wasn't easy, but I had so much fun with Velocity 2X I didn't think about how difficult it was.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I almost made the list for Just Cause 3, but missed the mark by a few hours due to the gear challenges having me stumped. If you ever plan on doing that game, be prepared for the challenges because they're a lot more difficult than anything you do in Just Cause 2.

A lot of skill required on top of having good reflexes. Wasn't easy, but I had so much fun with Velocity 2X I didn't think about how difficult it was.

Yes I’ve heard a lot of different things surrounding the 3rd and 4th Just Cause games, but I absolutely love the 2nd and if I can get a good understanding of 3 and 4, I might go for the fastest 100% records, but I wouldn’t complain if I didn’t get them. 

And that’s the best thing about having fun with games, if you enjoy it enough, you can look past the bs and difficulty ?

• Like 1

I never go for fast times since I have only 2-3 hours a day where I can play (if that), and by the nature of games I prefer, it usually results in rather long completion times. HOWEVER, there are a few accidental top spots :) 

S0b4ac4.png

Rise & Shine - 9h 42m (2nd)

I started this game one day while being sick and bedridden, and it turned out to be waaay shorter than I thought it'd be. It has a trophy for beating the game without dying, too. Anyways, I took a lot of breaks due to headache etc, and still finished in second place... 

If anyone wants to attack the fastest time of roughly 7 hours, it is definitely doable.. I think 3-4 hours should be very manageable :) 

S918efd.png

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - 4 months 3 days (1-4 place as a group)

This is a coop game that my group completed from start to finish together. Took us roughly 200 hours to get 100%, and due to DLC being added over time, even though we only played 1-2 times a week, we finished in first place! (The DLC pushed the completion times of other teams up)

Personally, I'm listed 3rd on the 100% achievers list. Glad to have played this, as it turned out to be the best coop game I've ever played, and one of the best games I own, period. 

S465919.png

Descenders - 2 weeks 4 days (3rd)

Due to one trophy requiring you to play on 16 different days (for daily challenges), this game cannot be completed in less than roughly 2 weeks and some hours. I could have gotten the second or first spot, but I played on a patch that had some trophies bug out and I was waiting for a fix before I decided to downgrade the game to version 1 and go for the remaining trophies... ? Well, that's my luck. 

• Like 3

I only have a few top 50 times, but here goes:

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) - 14 hours 54 minutes (2nd)

Need for Speed Most Wanted (Vita) - 2 days 11 hours (30th)

Bound (PS4) - 2 days 5 hours (45th)

I didn't include anything with a very low amount of achievers and I also think I have a top 50 time for a rata game, but that's not worth bragging about lol

Edited by Dzware

Hi there! There is a thread going on about this already, though it hasn't seen any new activity since November 2020:

I should check my list, and see if there are any chages...

#1 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4396-broforce - 5 minutes, 11 seconds

#1 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3779-back-to-bed - 55 minutes, 59 seconds

#1 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/5616-a-kings-tale-final-fantasy-xv - 1 hour, 46 minutes

#1 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/8204-anodyne - 3 hours, 39 minutes
#1 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/7211-dandara- 4 hours, 53 minutes
#8 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3563-chariot - 2 weeks, 1 hour

#8 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/5191-exiles-end - 9 hours, 28 minutes

#19 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3068-blazerush - 7 hours, 7 minutes 

#20 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3493-tower-of-guns - 8 hours, 54 minutes 

#39 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3897-pumped-bmx - 26 minutes, 21 seconds

#34 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/760-bionic-commando-rearmed-2 - 3 days, 2 hours

#36 https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3131-shake-spears - 1 day, 4 hours

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Devils Reaper said:

You've got some impressive times there, crazy stuff.

I'm only going to list The Evil Within  (100% in 2 days 3 hours) I hold a dozen more records but this is the only one I care about.

thats really good. fuck me that game is mental

• Like 1

I'm not much of a speedy gamer - I'm fairly sure the only game I've ever even come close to tickling to top spot of the 'fastest' boards was RAD, where I'm in second place (with a time of 1week 6days)...

...but that's out of only 21 achievers, so not really much of an achievement ? 

Going to be my usual lazy self here and just quote my post from the last thread about this. Keep in mind, it may no longer be accurate:

On 6/19/2020 at 3:21 PM, ScarecrowsFate said:

This was an excruciating amount of work, and I may have overlooked something, but here's the best I could do:

-Main Account-

#1 - Soul Axiom (11 hours, 15 minutes)

#1 - A Hole New World (4 days, 7 hours)

#1Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard (3 hours, 27 minutes)

#1The Raven (3 hours, 57 minutes)

#1 InnerSpace (2 hours, 53 minutes)

#1Black Mirror (2 hours, 5 minutes)

#2 - The Dwarves (14 hours, 46 minutes)

#2 Degrees of Separation (4 hours, 57 minutes)

#2Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion (8 hours, 37 minutes)

#2Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus (1 day, 3 hours)

#2 Seasons After Fall (3 hours, 9 minutes)

#2 - Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (2 hours, 11 minutes)

#3 Master Reboot (2 hours, 6 minutes)

#4 - Splatterhouse (14 hours, 52 minutes)

#4Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (4 hours, 16 minutes)

#4Goosebumps: The Game (1 hour, 12 minutes)

#4Cast of the Seven Godsends: Redux (1 hour, 14 minutes)

#4Hitman GO: Definitive Edition (1 hour, 48 minutes)

#4Anna: Extended Edition (4 hours, 12 minutes)

#5Deep Ones (1 hour, 50 minutes)

#6Murdered: Soul Suspect (3 hours, 7 minutes)

#7Exile's End (7 hours, 43 minutes)

#7Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink (1 hour, 23 minutes)

#8CounterSpy (1 hour, 40 minutes)

#9Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut (2 hours, 40 minutes)

#10Adam's Venture: Origins (2 hours, 15 minutes)

#14Primal (1 hour, 37 minutes)

#14Unmechanical Extended (1 hour, 25 minutes)

#15 Squareboy vs Bullies (1 hour, 5 minutes)

#16Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD (7 hours, 43 minutes)

#16Red Faction II (2 days, 4 hours)

#25Steins;Gate (2 hours, 12 minutes)

#25Warp (5 days, 23 hours)

#26 - Elea (3 hours, 21 minutes)

#28 - Steredenn (3 hours, 24 minutes)

#32 - Styx: Shards of Darkness (2 days, 5 hours)

#32 Detroit: Become Human (1 day, 3 hours)

#33Day of the Tentacle Remastered (1 hour, 55 minutes)

#35 - Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (3 days, 5 hours)

#39Burly Men At Sea (1 hour, 6 minutes)

#42 - Dex (16 hours, 59 minutes)

#49Zone of the Enders HD (5 hours, 17 minutes)

-Done on an alternate account, Weenskins-

#1 - Amnesia Collection (8 hours, 47 minutes)

#2Halloween Forever (2 hours, 26 minutes) 

#2 - The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (6 hours, 26 minutes) 

#5Broken Age (4 hours, 17 minutes)

#5 - Rime (4 hours, 12 minutes) 

#11The Deadly Tower of Monsters (3 hours, 46 minutes) 

#16Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (4 hours, 15 minutes) 

#22 Grim Fandango Remastered (3 hours, 56 minutes) 

#29Deponia (2 hours, 8 minutes)

#30 Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (7 hours, 12 minutes)

#44Forma.8 (5 hours, 58 minutes)

#46 inFamous First Light (6 hours, 12 minutes)

#48 Claire (2 hours, 17 minutes)

Whew, I wish the site had a less tedious way to access this information!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arcesius said:

S918efd.png

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - 4 months 3 days (1-4 place as a group)

This is a coop game that my group completed from start to finish together. Took us roughly 200 hours to get 100%, and due to DLC being added over time, even though we only played 1-2 times a week, we finished in first place! (The DLC pushed the completion times of other teams up)

Personally, I'm listed 3rd on the 100% achievers list. Glad to have played this, as it turned out to be the best coop game I've ever played, and one of the best games I own, period. 

What an awesome accomplishment, it’s amazing what you can do when you have dedicated people with you help out in a game, especially one so lengthy! What matters is you had a blast while playing the game. I plan on trying this game out some time in the future, so it’s good to see that it’s considered to be such a great co-op game! 

4 hours ago, Dzware said:

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) - 12 hours 54 minutes (2nd)

Woah, nice one. I’ve gotta give you props bc I tried to play that game and I could not get a handle on the controls for the life of me...or maybe I’m just that bad at the game ?

3 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Hi there! There is a thread going on about this already, though it hasn't seen any new activity since November 2020:

Ahh, I was in the forums for quite some time looking for a similar thread to the one I created, but couldn’t find one! I must’ve not used the right keywords. I never meant to overshadow that thread or anything. People are more than welcome to comment under whichever one they wish, but I was more keen on having more #1 world record holders for games come forward with their stories. To each their own though ? if moderators want to do something with this one, so be it. I’d gladly revive that thread. 

1 hour ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

Going to be my usual lazy self here and just quote my post from the last thread about this. Keep in mind, it may no longer be accurate:

Dude your time for Amnesia Collection is bonkers. What a great game to have a record for! And another record for a game with only 3 platinum achievers? Excellent work. 

46 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Batman Arkham City: 2 days, 13 hours

Dirt 4: 1 week, 1 hour

Downwell: 34 minutes, 56 seconds

That's it for now.

Really nice job on Arkham City, I remember that game being super lengthy, but also being a good time regardless. Hope to see more records from you soon! ?