Missing Story Trophies

Good morning FFXIV Veterans :)

After getting my grindy Platinum on Ps4 I was looking forward to dive into the whole story of the game on PS5. I am Lvl 77 now and I am in the middle of Heavensward. I got some Trophies Autopop because of my PS4 Version, but I wonder what happened to my Mainstory Trophies. I am missing the last ones of the Main Scenario - shouldnt they be achieved too? Is this a bug or do I miss something? I did every possible Main Quest everytime - do they show up later in the game?

Do I have to restart the Main Scenario after I beat the whole story to get them unlocked? Or is this a normal thing?

Thanks

Cat Hastrophy (Lich - Light)

Good morning and congrats on your PS4 platinum!

The base trophy list of the PS5 has main scenario trophies of the expansions too. The Far Edge of Fate is the last patch MSQ of Heavensward (3.5) for example. So keep playing the story normally and you’ll unlock all MSQ trophies eventually. Don’t worry that it glitched.

• Like 1

Oh wonderful <3 Looking forward to do this. The story is SO good.

I am -SO- excited about the new trophy list. This isnt just a "grind it out"-platinum like the one before, its a perfect platinum for people who are obsessed with this game.

I loved this when I did the platinum trophy in Eso - for months I wasnt even trying to get trophies, they just came naturally within my 3000h+ adventure, when I tried to get all the ingame-achievements. Its the same for Final Fantasy now. I am just enjoying the game, doing everything I want to. Best - List - Ever.

Oh - one last question - more trophies didnt autopop:

-the gathering trophies (for 1000+)

-the synthesizing trophies (for 1000+)

and the one for the coil of bahamut.

There isnt even a progres in my trophy list for the first two - normally you can see how much you already got. Is there a specific way to get them?

I dont really care about the bahamut-trophy, I'll just do it again I think :) I just wonder if I get the trophy for it, even if I already have the achievement in the game.

Yes. I hated the old list and was so disappointed it never got expansion trophies, this new one is a dream. My XIV ID is linked with an old PSN account of mine, I think I might create a new ID just for this trophy list. That’d be crazy but fun. I’m really happy to hear your enjoying the story. Heavensward and Shadowbringers are my absolute favourites. My character is on the Light server too by the way. Vanna Ava on Phoenix. I’ll keep an eye out to add you to my FL ? .

You can get the Bahamut trophy by doing it again, doesn’t matter if you did before or not. Most trophies should auto pop except the raid ones. And did you try to gather anything? Normally if you gather just once the trophies should update. Gathering once triggers the counter.

1 hour ago, WhisperingDusk said:

My character is on the Light server too by the way. Vanna Ava on Phoenix. I’ll keep an eye out to add you to my FL 1f601.png .

Thats a good idea! If you need help with your new account, just message me and I'll join as a healer for a quicker dungeon invite and stuff :)

1 hour ago, WhisperingDusk said:

You can get the Bahamut trophy by doing it again, doesn’t matter if you did before or not. Most trophies should auto pop except the raid ones. And did you try to gather anything? Normally if you gather just once the trophies should update. Gathering once triggers the counter.

I leveled up my gardener about 7 levels in the last days, gathering stuff in different aereas. I also did some mining and I caught a fish I think - no trophy unlocked.

I also crafted some things for a smith-quest and nothing happened. Fates counted after I did one Fate on Ps5.

But I looked up some other players on psnprofiles and it seems like they have the same issues. Maybe it will unlock after a while. And - tbh - we are talking about 8000 times gathering - if my 2000 old ones count, or if they dont, isnt that much of a difference ^^

I just hope that they count at all. Like I said - my trophy list is still showing 0/8000 - even if I gathered things everyday in the last week.

There were no collectables in 2.x, so if you didn't craft/gather since then you likely have not touched a collectable and that is why it's a 0/8000. Collectables have the box next to the name, and always are gathered with the collectable UI

230f6e0af3536f9a40654d783c8c2f1094131070

• Like 3