Use the reconstructors!

breakXedge

Hi guys,

Just a couple lines to state how useful reconstructors are. They're basically a save point in case you die (only if you die, if you turn off the console you lose it) but in my particular case, I was on a pretty good run, beat the second biome and was playing on the third. First I got stuck in a zone where I couldn't go back. There was a vine but it was invisible! I got caught by pure luck and managed to get out. But the most important part, I got to a platform where I picked a resin and I couldn't go back. No chances of scaping or jumping anywhere. I had to suicide, losing my shields and the parasyte that revives you but at least I got the reconstructor active.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1008877340?sr=a

Check 00:39:00, a vine not appearing (was lucky to get caught to get out this zone) and 1:56:30, I jumped down to get resin and couldn't go back, losing my shields and parasyte (1 up). Glad I had the reconstructor active!

So guys, make sure you spend 6 ether anytime you find the reconstructor! I wouldn't recomment it on biome 1, but I do onwards!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ThaRular said:

As soon as you get to act 2, you find ether more frequently and you get 5 every day for the daily. I am sitting on 30 ether right now. Colour changed to orange now. Dont know what that means...

You can have 30 ether max on you, spend it ?!

• Like 2