Too difficult for me

Starship_Pooper

This was way more difficult than I expected. I just couldn't get more than half way through the last 3 or 4 levels. My eyes and reactions are just not that good. So to anyone else who struggles there is still a way to 100% it if that's your aim. I farmed the hell out of levels 1-5 and built up around 250 lives, played as far as I could into the levels that were difficult and just as I was about to lose I would just keep hitting :l1:

You don't need the same number of lives as how many points (button presses or whatever they are) remain to hit, it's not 1 life for one button miss, for example if there was 200 button hits left you'd need around 100 lives. It's not that time consuming either, takes about an hour to farm 200 lives. It's how me and my old man eyes and hands did it anyway.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Starship_Pooper said:

This was way more difficult than I expected. I just couldn't get more than half way through the last 3 or 4 levels. My eyes and reactions are just not that good. So to anyone else who struggles there is still a way to 100% it if that's your aim. I farmed the hell out of levels 1-5 and built up around 250 lives, played as far as I could into the levels that were difficult and just as I was about to lose I would just keep hitting :l1:

You don't need the same number of lives as how many points (button presses or whatever they are) remain to hit, it's not 1 life for one button miss, for example if there was 200 button hits left you'd need around 100 lives. It's not that time consuming either, takes about an hour to farm 200 lives. It's how me and my old man eyes and hands did it anyway.

You can farm lives and have more lives than asteroids

Edited by locoporkko