Question about ending c and d

Choose ending C first, watch the ending cutscene, reload last save, choose ending D. The game will ask you to (temporarily) erase your save data 5 times or so for ending D. So it's nearly impossible to accidentally choose ending D first and lose your save data.

The last opportunity to save is at the beginng of the castle section so you'll have to replay the last ~30 minutes to choose the next ending.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DarkNemesisAngel said:

Ok thx i lose some diary or unlock or cutdcene this way? Or its really useless doing 2 separare playthrough for c and d?

There is no benefit in running a separate playthrough for C and D. You unlock the diary entries trophy during your run through the castle in C I think and there's no need to have both clears on a save for anything, so you're good to just reload :) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Adilya said:

There is no benefit in running a separate playthrough for C and D. You unlock the diary entries trophy during your run through the castle in C I think and there's no need to have both clears on a save for anything, so you're good to just reload :) 

Furthermore, ending D clear isn't shown on the save game. But the title screen changes to indicate that you completed ending D. I'm not sure if C would be shown because i reloaded my save.

But if you clear ending C you get a cool "C" on your save file! You don't get that if you simply reload the save! :^)

It also might be worthwhile to do another playthrough if the standard shades drop an annoying material like subdued bracelet but that's your call. The second half of the game can take only around 2 hours if you know what you're doing, are over powered, and skip the cutscenes.