Patient Zero and Sunday trip in one playthrough

Dzwienkoswit

I was able to get the Patient Zero and Sunday trip trophies in one pass. Throughout the game, I did not collect any wood at all. I taught all crew members to collect electronic equipment. I had a total of 4 members (3 starting + 1 which came to the 9th day). I only improved the fridge once, the battery once, the weather station twice and the maximum storage for electronic equipment. All members were doing equipment courses. As soon as they returned, they rested and ate every few courses. I was careful about the dangerous weather conditions. After the aforementioned improvements, I was repairing parts of the ship. First the one for 90 pieces, then 70 and finally 50, which was on the 16th day. Automatically, after fixing the last element, I got the Sunday trip trophy. After that, each crew member only had the option to get ready for flight. After selecting the rocket icon for one character, I got the Patient Zero trophy. So you can get both of these trophies at once. Either it's a coincidence or luck. Because of the game several times the characters felt bad due to exhaustion from a long trip to the electronic parts. But they rested immediately. I thought that it is worth sharing this situation that happened to me in the game.

• Like 1