Any confirmation on Multiplayer?

N00BPWN4GE

The Modes section of the game page says Single playerMultiplayerCo-operative and yet everywhere I look on Google, they say consoles have no multiplayer what-so-ever. So can someone confirm whether or not there is multiplayer or the Modes section has incorrect information? With the game becoming free for PS+ members, having incorrect info like that could confuse a lot of people.

Edited by DaivRules

• 2 weeks later...

I understand the castaway dynamic, but this game is pretty damn janky.  It makes 7 days to Die's, looting, Digging, crafting ect, look and feel like ps6 material.  A friend could, would make this funny/more enjoyable.  Really have to be in 'wilson' mode to get into this, even though my intuition says its going to be pretty fun if I fight the negatives this title showcases right out the gate.  Think i'm still early in my frst playthru, probably need a restart with a small plan and adjust to what the game is, not what i want..

Playing this game feels like playing an online game except you're the only one in the server.

I get that not every title has to have multiplayer and some games are built around the single player experience but to me, this game would have been vastly improved with it. With no map or player indicators, you'd have to rely on voice chat and communication - pointing out features of the island you were on and what direction etc. I've stuck at the game for longer than I thought I would but it's now turned into a bit of a slog. Having other players working together toward the same goal would have helped that.

Besides, if they added multiplayer, I'd have a use for the 5 or so compasses I found on my travels.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...