way to prevent trophies from syncing

visvoer18

today i got some trophies in the game drivegirls. yet I regret ever putitng it in my vita the game explains nothing internet isnt realy helping either.

luckily the trophies didnt sync yet is there a way to prevent them syncing without resetting my vita so all my saves etc are gone?

or am I screwed and just have to give up my 96% completion goal I set for this year?

finishing this game isnt an option I am at chapter 3  with a race and i cant win  eaperently you need to boost to even have a shot however  you need to do that with the circle button but when you press it you tansform out of your car state which pretty much means you lose instantly

so any way to prevent this crap from syncing without resetting my vita

backing it up isnt an option since the backup manager on vita  has been broken for over a year 

I platinumed the game not to long ago and had no issues, are you holding circle down or just pressing it? I think holding exits car form or pressing it when you have no boost left. You have to run over enemies to fill the gauge. 

• Like 2

I accidentally synced a Vita game to the PSN last month so I know where you're coming from. You could have ended up with way worse. I'm seeing an 11% completion rate with what looks like a week or two of play time to finish, if that. I would just go ahead and knock it out and take the lessons learned to the next one. If it was me and I was really desperate and stuck I would private message one of the recent 100%ers from the trophy page and ask what they did.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

I platinumed the game not to long ago and had no issues, are you holding circle down or just pressing it? I think holding exits car form or pressing it when you have no boost left. You have to run over enemies to fill the gauge. 

the biggest issue is the lack of explanation the game gives you  running over enemies doeswnt do anything unless you use an attack

filling the metre in the race mission I get I just cant use it doesnt mather if I press circle or keep it pressed down  I get taken out of drive mode and pretty much lost at that point.

and the lack of explanation makes it worse  because the guide talks about all kinds of stuff  that the game doesnt explain

@AihaLoveleaf the issue is I had set an goal 96% completion by the end of this year  if I am stuck with this that goal isnt gonna happen ever. and sicne I dont do digital games  nor ps4 and 5 I dont even have much options to make up for it either.

1 hour ago, visvoer18 said:

the biggest issue is the lack of explanation the game gives you  running over enemies doeswnt do anything unless you use an attack

filling the metre in the race mission I get I just cant use it doesnt mather if I press circle or keep it pressed down  I get taken out of drive mode and pretty much lost at that point.

and the lack of explanation makes it worse  because the guide talks about all kinds of stuff  that the game doesnt explain

@AihaLoveleaf the issue is I had set an goal 96% completion by the end of this year  if I am stuck with this that goal isnt gonna happen ever. and sicne I dont do digital games  nor ps4 and 5 I dont even have much options to make up for it either.

I felt the exact same way with this game, it felt very incomplete, and the multiplayer levels go complete BS until you unlock the right set of stickers then it is complete cheese.

1 hour ago, visvoer18 said:

Your percentage is already almost there, I don't think 1 game is going to be that much of a detriment. I agree with others, either power through it, or just take it as lessons learned. Have plenty of those blunders on mine, and within 2 years or so have raised it to almost double what it originally was (was in the low 30s). 

I'm sure there is a quick game you could plat on ps3 or vita to offset those numbers, preferably something you can enjoy of course

11 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Your percentage is already almost there, I don't think 1 game is going to be that much of a detriment. I agree with others, either power through it, or just take it as lessons learned. Have plenty of those blunders on mine, and within 2 years or so have raised it to almost double what it originally was (was in the low 30s). 

I'm sure there is a quick game you could plat on ps3 or vita to offset those numbers, preferably something you can enjoy of course

1 game is gonna do that im at 95% at the moment  rune factory actualy got synced ear;ly when I had like 7 or 8 trophies for it I dropped down like 0,5%

1 game can kill your compelteion relay fast if you dont have as many games platted if you have 1000 games platted it wont do much  but if you have like 150  plat 1 game means around 0,75%  on avarage

for comparison if I finish a new game from start to finish I get like 0.02 or 0,03 % on my completion

thats how much it mathers

Edited by visvoer18
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, visvoer18 said:

1 game is gonna do that im at 95% at the moment  rune factory actualy got synced ear;ly when I had like 7 or 8 trophies for it I dropped down like 0,5%

1 game can kill your compelteion relay fast if you dont have as many games platted if you have 1000 games platted it wont do much  but if you have like 150  plat 1 game means around 0,75%  on avarage

for comparison if I finish a new game from start to finish I get like 0.02 or 0,03 % on my completion

thats how much it mathers

True, but you are already so close to your goal for the year, as you mentioned. We are only in May, so if you take that small hit, you still have the entire year to compensate which unless your Vita and PS3 stopped working, im sure you will have more than enough time to plat a small handful of games. Everytime I start a game and don't finish it, a little OCD part of me takes note and it sits in the back of my head, but with my backlog, I try my best to do my homework on games and play stuff I like or am interested in..but even then sometimes a game doesn't click for me. 

I'll be happy with 65% or even 70% one day, so whenever I can squeeze out an old backlog game it's such a sigh of relief to finally see the platinum after years of sitting there.

If you really dislike the game, don't play it, don't kill yourself for some numbers. Find something you enjoy and play that. At the end of the day chasing these platinums is supposed to be fun and bring you some time of joy, so don't make it feel like a chore! I'm sure you will be at your goal before you know it.

9 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

True, but you are already so close to your goal for the year, as you mentioned. We are only in May, so if you take that small hit, you still have the entire year to compensate which unless your Vita and PS3 stopped working, im sure you will have more than enough time to plat a small handful of games. Everytime I start a game and don't finish it, a little OCD part of me takes note and it sits in the back of my head, but with my backlog, I try my best to do my homework on games and play stuff I like or am interested in..but even then sometimes a game doesn't click for me. 

I'll be happy with 65% or even 70% one day, so whenever I can squeeze out an old backlog game it's such a sigh of relief to finally see the platinum after years of sitting there.

If you really dislike the game, don't play it, don't kill yourself for some numbers. Find something you enjoy and play that. At the end of the day chasing these platinums is supposed to be fun and bring you some time of joy, so don't make it feel like a chore! I'm sure you will be at your goal before you know it.

its not a small hit it would be like a half %  even if I got 100 other plats  that still wouldnt be compensated  thats how big of a hit it is and I have multiple vita  and ps3 so thats not something that worries me perse  the issue is I cnat compensate it  its impossible I dont buy digital games  so getting games to plat is hard enough as it is for me.

its the only thing left worth striving for  levels mean nothing anymore  amount of plats either the only thing worth striving for is  compelteion. this will probatly be my last year trophy hunting anyway since  the pile of games is drying up. I dont wanna end it with yet another failure.

its not ven relevant at this point if I like the game or not the problem is I just dont understand it and eaperently cant figure it out

wel played the game a bit more and frankly this is probatly the most boring game I ever played

driving is compeltely useless because of all the fraking mines on the field so you harldy if evewr wanna use it

ep also useless outside  of racing

square attack also useless

game is pretty much go to group of enemies spam triangle til everything is dead  and rinse and repeat

and if you get combos once you might be dead and cna do the whole mission all over again.

Realy hard to believe the makers from a fun game serie like senran kagura made crap like this  even pong has more depth then this game literlay the only positieve thing about this game is the graphics which are pretty decent  thats it

I curse the day I ever thought this game could be fun  and I curse the day even more where I decided to put this into my vita  its 100% the worst vita game I ever played heck playing an 5 hour visual novel in japanese while not knowing the language is more fun then this game

On 5/3/2021 at 5:28 PM, visvoer18 said:

backing it up isnt an option since the backup manager on vita  has been broken for over a year 

Does it throw up any errors when attempting to use the backup manager? When the news had broke about the store closing weeks ago I was using it 24/7 to back-up my game library.

You could back up the games you want to keep as saves are backed up with them or just use the cloud to back up the saves. Then reset the vita so it wipes the trophy data.

If you still have issues with the Content Manager App, completely uninstall it along with the USB drivers and install QCMA. It's more open source but if it works and you can back up your games and wipe the trophy data then that is a win.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Null_Spectre said:

Does it throw up any errors when attempting to use the backup manager? When the news had broke about the store closing weeks ago I was using it 24/7 to back-up my game library.

You could back up the games you want to keep as saves are backed up with them or just use the cloud to back up the saves. Then reset the vita so it wipes the trophy data.

If you still have issues with the Content Manager App, completely uninstall it along with the USB drivers and install QCMA. It's more open source but if it works and you can back up your games and wipe the trophy data then that is a win.

I dont remember exactly it has been a while since I tried I seem to remember it just refused to find my vita

and I cnat back up to the cloud I refuse to get crap like ps plus

and about that qcma thing  I dont wanna risk using unofficla stuff i dont want a hacked vita either besides I  am pretty sure I wouldnt be able to use crap like that anyway because  I am pretty bad with that kind of technolgy in the first palce and I dont wanna get my vita banned either

so gues that means I am pretty much fucked

2 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

and about that qcma thing  I dont wanna risk using unofficla stuff i dont want a hacked vita either besides I  am pretty sure I wouldnt be able to use crap like that anyway because  I am pretty bad with that kind of technolgy in the first palce and I dont wanna get my vita banned either

so gues that means I am pretty much fucked

There is no risk to using QCMA. It doesn't require a hacked vita. It just replaces CMA on the PC and copies your files exactly the same as CMA does except it actually functions correctly in 2021.

7 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

There is no risk to using QCMA. It doesn't require a hacked vita. It just replaces CMA on the PC and copies your files exactly the same as CMA does except it actually functions correctly in 2021.

if its not official there is always a risk now I might think the risk is higher then reality but a risk is a risk

and with my luck I dont realy wanna take that gamble on the 3ds for example I got screwed as well my whole downloadlist is gone  realy rare probatly happens to maybe 1 in 10000 or even less yet it happened to me:(

I am literaly always that guy  that cnat get a break in that regard

1 minute ago, visvoer18 said:

if its not official there is always a risk now I might think the risk is higher then reality but a risk is a risk

and with my luck I dont realy wanna take that gamble on the 3ds for example I got screwed as well my whole downloadlist is gone  realy rare probatly happens to maybe 1 in 10000 or even less yet it happened to me:(

I am literaly always that guy  that cnat get a break in that regard

It's not accessing your account or anything, it literally just copies files. Just normally using a vita memory card is a larger 'gamble' then using QCMA.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrHealthy said:

It's not accessing your account or anything, it literally just copies files. Just normally using a vita memory card is a larger 'gamble' then using QCMA.

maybe but its still unoffical and I just dont wanna risk that  Ido appreciate it though

5 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Off topic but, go for Dragon's Crown! Tons of trophies there to get your percentage up to 96%

Also this trophy

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2504-dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends/17-new-friends

That's really easy to get, surprised you have not got that one.

@enaysoft

yeah dragonscrown is the other big cleanup game for me and I still need to get  some extreme legends one as well

however I took those in my calculations already to get 96% compeltion  so even without this drive girls fiasco I needed to do those anyway

relay not lookign forward to dragons crown though I hated that game its realy hard  as well and you need to finish it like 11 times

uther bullshit

Edited by visvoer18

@visvoer18 You could easily cheese half of Dragon's Crown list without much effort.

If you take a look at my list

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2054-dragons-crown/enaysoft?order=date&trophies=earned

You will notice that once I completed the normal difficulty with one character I was easily able to complete the game with the other characters. This is because the bones of dead characters can be carried to your other characters.

If you have 3 AI characters resurrected at around about lvl99, every enemy dies in one hit on normal difficulty, even bosses. All you have to do is scroll the screen and let the AI do the work.

If you make a boosting session asking for help from someone who is lvl99 and finished everything, I am sure someone will invite you to their game on the hardest difficulty and while you stay at the back of the screen / out of harms way, they can let you pick up all the bones on the way, to allow you to get access to high level bones earlier on.

I sadly deleted my save on Vita not realising that deleting the game from the desktop also deletes your save data (unlike PS3) so I had to start again when I got the PS4 version, and so far only, have a lvl34 Wizard after completing the game once on Normal.

But still, three lvl34 characters is more than enough to carry you through most the game and make your first playthrough a lot easier.

I always used 3 warriors AI characters and they just run at and destroy everything in their path.

[edit]

Also, if you're serious about getting platinum and haven't played too much yet, I highly recommend making Wizard your main character if you haven't already, or else this trophy will be a huge pain later on

Legendary Strike

trophy_silver.png

Deal over 100,000 damage in one strike.

Edited by enaysoft

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

@visvoer18 You could easily cheese half of Dragon's Crown list without much effort.

If you take a look at my list

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2054-dragons-crown/enaysoft?order=date&trophies=earned

You will notice that once I completed the normal difficulty with one character I was easily able to complete the game with the other characters. This is because the bones of dead characters can be carried to your other characters.

If you have 3 AI characters resurrected at around about lvl99, every enemy dies in one hit on normal difficulty, even bosses. All you have to do is scroll the screen and let the AI do the work.

If you make a boosting session asking for help from someone who is lvl99 and finished everything, I am sure someone will invite you to their game on the hardest difficulty and while you stay at the back of the screen / out of harms way, they can let you pick up all the bones on the way, to allow you to get access to high level bones earlier on.

I sadly deleted my save on Vita not realising that deleting the game from the desktop also deletes your save data (unlike PS3) so I had to start again when I got the PS4 version, and so far only, have a lvl34 Wizard after completing the game once on Normal.

But still, three lvl34 characters is more than enough to carry you through most the game and make your first playthrough a lot easier.

I always used 3 warriors AI characters and they just run at and destroy everything in their path.

[edit]

Also, if you're serious about getting platinum and haven't played too much yet, I highly recommend making Wizard your main character if you haven't already, or else this trophy will be a huge pain later on

Legendary Strike

trophy_silver.png

Deal over 100,000 damage in one strike.

heavent played it in years so have to restart compeltley anyway because I dont even remember how the gameplay was I just remember I hated it.  so what your telling about bones and stuff I dont understand it.

sadly the boosting isnt gonna work because  you dont get the trophy if you do online boosting only in ad hock  do you get it  (I did study the guide a bit recently)

and yes I am serieus about getting the plat at least I was now I am not sure anymore if drivegirls fucks me over what it verry well seems like there is no point since my goal is out of reach anyway

also getting drive girls plat is unlikely to happen at this point in the game enemies kill me in 1 combo  no wya to increase def or health either  and I cnat increase my damage anymore either  the damage I do is pitifull I tried a few of the mp  bosses  wich have a 2 star difficulty and I dont stand a chance the damage I do is pittiful

Erm, the game has online play getting the trophies should be fine. Never tired adhoc. Are you not able to use your Vita in online play?

Ok, so during gameplay there are bones to pick up, it's like a skull and bones, as you pick them up, they have a name and level. You can carry I think about 20 of these bones before you have to either discard or resurrect them at the temple. The bones picked up are roughly around your current level or whoever is the host.

You can choose to resurrect the bones at a cheap price, it's also possible to pick up bones of who you are playing with online. Like if I died, when you resurrected the bones of me, it would be at the level I was and the AI would have all the equipment I had on me at the time. You can't use that equipment as your own stuff, but the AI player will use it.

2 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Erm, the game has online play getting the trophies should be fine. Never tired adhoc. Are you not able to use your Vita in online play?

Ok, so during gameplay there are bones to pick up, it's like a skull and bones, as you pick them up, they have a name and level. You can carry I think about 20 of these bones before you have to either discard or resurrect them at the temple. The bones picked up are roughly around your current level or whoever is the host.

You can choose to resurrect the bones at a cheap price, it's also possible to pick up bones of who you are playing with online. Like if I died, when you resurrected the bones of me, it would be at the level I was and the AI would have all the equipment I had on me at the time. You can't use that equipment as your own stuff, but the AI player will use it.

its in the guide even you dont get them if you play online so thats not an option and having to finish that game 11 times is just rediculus if you ask me  but I dont have much choice

first need to solve the driv girls issue though because it might verry well  make me lose every motivation which seems more and more likely sadly

Not sure which guide you are looking at but, when I played through a game again with Wizard on a new account, it was entirely coop with my friend, and aside him having to do the first level or two by himself to unlock online. We played everything in coop with him inviting me to his game and everything unlocked fine.

Perhaps it doesn't unlock for the person joining the session, I don't know. I was playing the game and already had platinum though.

It's only 8 times you have to finish the game. 3 times with one character on every difficulty and then the other 5 just once and like I mentioned, once you have done it on Infernal with one character, the other 5 play throughs are basically speed runs, you just run through the level and scroll the screen and your 3 high powered AI just trounces the enemy. Takes about an hour or perhaps even less with the other three characters.

I enjoyed those 5 play throughs as it required not much effort at all.

Don't give up hope mate! :)

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1