I finally got platinum

Zloj_Pes

3 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Anyone know what the icon to the right of the final objective (boss) on biome 3 is and how to get there? 

Sounds like the portal to another biome? You should be able to grapple to it. Same thing if you mean the smaller platform to the right (well, east, I guess, if boss is north) of where you spawn in, the answer is still grappling to it. If that's not what you mean, please provide a screenshot :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zloj_Pes said:

I got platinum in

well done!

How did you do the runs after finishing act 2 (defeating Ophion)? I can't figure out if it's possible to do Biomes 1-6 consecutively. I got 1-3 (overgrown ruins > desert > citadel), maxed out proficiency at 15 and couldn't figure out a way to get to Biome 4 (2nd jungle after Nemesis). The only thing I could do in defeat Nemesis again and get put back at the 'start' in Biome 4.

Also, I don't know if it's the latest patch but so far at least the sunshine things (1 per biome) are popping ok. I got 4/4 on my last run to Biome 4 but it's getting late so I'll re-run them tomorrow.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Link-Xia said:

Any trophy glitched? I’ve seen many players complain about this. If the situation improved after patches? Thanks!

1 trophy glitched for me, but only in my favor, in the second location you need to collect all the collectibles, and I got a trophy when I was 19 out of 20 red wall collectables

4 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Already ran biome 1 a million times I’m still missing one of those red wall collectables -.-

surprisingly, because I heard that a lot of other people in the first biome could not find the scout log for a long time, and about the red sign for the first time I hear

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

well done!

How did you do the runs after finishing act 2 (defeating Ophion)? I can't figure out if it's possible to do Biomes 1-6 consecutively. I got 1-3 (overgrown ruins > desert > citadel), maxed out proficiency at 15 and couldn't figure out a way to get to Biome 4 (2nd jungle after Nemesis). The only thing I could do in defeat Nemesis again and get put back at the 'start' in Biome 4.

Also, I don't know if it's the latest patch but so far at least the sunshine things (1 per biome) are popping ok. I got 4/4 on my last run to Biome 4 but it's getting late so I'll re-run them tomorrow.

Basically beat the game again today.... Froze near final boss so bad, that I had to hard unplug my PS5.  Got every key on this run and some of the collectibles, including log #9. 

Think that's all for today, tomorrow I'll do 4-6 to get act 3 and all house sequences trophies. 

With a good full run or two, I'll have the plat. ?

Missing:

5 logs

2 of the rest but of course around 15-20 of the glyphs total. ?

Congrats! I love the game but after an exhausting week it was hard to dedicate myself to it. Definitely a summer holiday project but I was glad to get it on release and see how a true PS5 game makes use of the hardware. I'd also say it will take me waaaaaay more than 30 hours because I just do not have any kind of luck at all when it comes to RNG ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

well done!

in Act 3, a portal opens in the ship, which sends you from 1 biome to 4 and vice versa. But you can't play with the same items from 1 to 6 of the biome in a row

The sunshine all dropped out before the patch was fine for me, and I found immediately in 2 races, from 1 to 3 biom and from 4 to 6 biom

2 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Game be out for 3 days 

"I already got platinum"

While I can't even kill phrike :( (like 15 runs in)

Phrike is probably the most difficult boss because you arent overpowered yet.  You can sleep in the ship and heal before you fight him.  Also buy the full heal from the store and use it once you are in red health its like having an extra life. Another bonus is grabbing the Astronaut from the store he seems to be there fairly regularly and he is an extra life.    

• Like 1

Congrats on the Plat!!!

Can you help me about this:
I haven't found all of the xenoglyph on Biomes 2 and 3 and I'm trying to get the xenoglyph cithers 19 and 20 on Abyssal Scar? I tried 10 runs but haven't found them yet. 
Are they gonna spawn in the first layer of rooms or in the second deep layer one? 
I haven't tried locked room yet because I tried speed run and skip collecting key from previous level.
Thanks!

Edited by TranQuangHuy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Phrike is probably the most difficult boss because you arent overpowered yet.  You can sleep in the ship and heal before you fight him.  Also buy the full heal from the store and use it once you are in red health its like having an extra life. Another bonus is grabbing the Astronaut from the store he seems to be there fairly regularly and he is an extra life.    

You can heal in the ship during a run!?

Why the heck didn't the game tell me that 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

You can heal in the ship during a run!?

Why the heck didn't the game tell me that 

I beat the game and didn't know that. Also didn't know astronaut figurine gives you the extra life. Or until recently that aside the damage output the blade upgrade also allows you to break golden barriers ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TranQuangHuy said:

Congrats on the Plat!!!

Can you help me about this:
I haven't found all of the xenoglyph on Biomes 2 and 3 and I'm trying to get the xenoglyph cithers 19 and 20 on Abyssal Scar? I tried 10 runs but haven't found them yet. 
Are they gonna spawn in the first layer of rooms or in the second deep layer one? 
I haven't tried locked room yet because I tried speed run and skip collecting key from previous level.
Thanks!

it all depends on what you missed, I can't tell you the exact location, but what I can tell you is that, I  speed run too and did not collect the keys, and I did not have a single sign left behind the closed door, I found everything in open places

6 hours ago, Zloj_Pes said:

it all depends on what you missed, I can't tell you the exact location, but what I can tell you is that, I  speed run too and did not collect the keys, and I did not have a single sign left behind the closed door, I found everything in open places

I don’t believe that you got all 5 gold trophies in 1 day when there are people who need 20+ hours for 2 collectibles.

I’m looking for 2 ciphers in Crimson Wastes for a half a day and still nothing. There’s gotta be some sort of a trick you’re not telling us. 

On 5/3/2021 at 0:41 PM, DKShadow said:

The difficulty isn't the problem for me either (I completed the game with 1 death), but I have so far spent more than 15 hours JUST on Overgrown Ruins trying to get the last Scout Log to spawn - without luck.

I've heard two things. The first is dying and using the machine on the first level unlocks a scout log and the trophy tracking, if you're using it, glitches.