Question about Exotic D50 Blueprint

A few days ago i had finished the story and today wanted to craft the Exotic D50. I had 3 of 4 parts and a legendary D50. But when i completed the Space Administration Mission Solo on Normal i didn't receive either the Blueprint or the Pistol Grip & Tag.

I went to the workbench, upgraded it 3 times and checked for the Exotic D50 and the text says i need the 1st part (Pistol Trigger & Upgrade) but i have that.

I'm lv 30 world tier 2.

I struggled a lot with the Space Administration Mission. I don't want to repeat it if there's no guarantee that i'll get the reward i expect.

I read 4 guides and 3 of them say play the missions on Hard. I played History and View Point Museum Missions on Normal and obtained the exotic parts. But i couldn't even choose Hard for Space Administration.

Edited by Evil_Joker88

If you couldn't choose hard was that your first time through? That could be why, you may have to do the replay version. You can get them on normal, although hard has better loot and is not that much harder for me. I just found this on a forum though..

"Doesn't the 24 hour rule apply? Parts don't drop until you wait 24 hours after the last attempt."

May have to try again tomorrow, in the mean time its be a good idea to farm a D50 it took me so long to get one back in the day before targeted loot. Like over 100 hours!

More info I found for you

"Actually there are four parts needed to craft your Liberty. You forgot to do Viewpoint Museum mission to get Pistol: Sight & Rail. You have to do all those four missions in specific order, otherwise you will not get the parts you need. No matter what difficulty you play on."

1) Pistol: Trigger & Mechanism - Capitol Building
2) Pistol: Receiver & Paint Job - American History Museum
3) Pistol: Sight & Rail - Viewpoint Museum
4) Pistol: Grip & Tags along with the Kendra's Liberty Blueprint (needed for the first time only) - Space Administration HQ

Also maybe check the lady blueprint vendor next to crafting bench in the whitehouse

I did play Viewpoint Museum and right after that the Space Administration Mission. Never saw an info about 24 hours waiting time before.

I had played Viewpoint Museum after completing the story but Space Administration was the first time after story completion.

And i did play the two in order mentioned above.

I'm gonna check the Vendor you mentioned but i know i have 3 of 4 parts for the Exotic Upgrade, i miss the Pistol Grip & Tags and therefor also the Blueprint.

I have a legendary D50 so i'm almost done with the exotic upgrade. I'm gonna play the mission this afternoon again. I have to wait 24 hours after i finished the Viewpoint Museum Mission before i start the Space Administration Mission?

Thx for your reply :)@OnlyCass

Yesterday i played the Space Administration Mission again, more than 24 hours after both Viewpoint Museum and Space Administration Mission. I finished the mission on Story and got both the weapon part and the blueprint after killing the boss :)

I created the exotic D50 a few min later but there was a little surprise at the workbench. It told me i wouldn't have a legendary D50 just because i had equipped that weapon.

Thx for your help @OnlyCass