Possible bugged trophy

ShazzzPS

Hey everyone, I want to start off by saying I absolutely love this game, but I’ve got an issue. My activity card for echoing ruins shows 66% this morning it was at like 98% (I was missing 1 glyph), so I loaded the game up just a bit ago saw my tracker was 66% okay no biggie, pick up the glyph no trophy and the activity card shows I’m missing all scout logs???

Also anyone have an general idea where the sun face fragment spawns in the last biome? Idek how many times I’ve ran it and can’t find that last fragment. 

17 minutes ago, ShazzzPS said:

Hey everyone, I want to start off by saying I absolutely love this game, but I’ve got an issue. My activity card for echoing ruins shows 66% this morning it was at like 98% (I was missing 1 glyph), so I loaded the game up just a bit ago saw my tracker was 66% okay no biggie, pick up the glyph no trophy and the activity card shows I’m missing all scout logs???

I think I might be screwed the opposite way. My activity tracker for biome 1 had been showing 99% for ages, as I'm missing 1 scout log. I've been running it over and over for 20+ hours and nothing. Then the update hit this morning and the activity tracker for that biome is now entirely gone, as though it's already been completed - yet it's still missing in-game. After 20+ hours though, I'm starting to wonder if the activity tracker is right, and that it's simply bugged out on me too.

19 minutes ago, ShazzzPS said:

Also anyone have an general idea where the sun face fragment spawns in the last biome? Idek how many times I’ve ran it and can’t find that last fragment. 

I just picked this one up myself ten minutes ago. I found it in one of the side areas (accessed by shooting those white orbs) right before the boss. Maybe you missed one such area.

39 minutes ago, DKShadow said:

I think I might be screwed the opposite way. My activity tracker for biome 1 had been showing 99% for ages, as I'm missing 1 scout log. I've been running it over and over for 20+ hours and nothing. Then the update hit this morning and the activity tracker for that biome is now entirely gone, as though it's already been completed - yet it's still missing in-game. After 20+ hours though, I'm starting to wonder if the activity tracker is right, and that it's simply bugged out on me too.

I just picked this one up myself ten minutes ago. I found it in one of the side areas (accessed by shooting those white orbs) right before the boss. Maybe you missed one such area.

Yeah I think personally I’m screwed out of it unless there’s a way to reset progress. 

If the log you’re missing is number 9 check the forums it’s supposed to be super rare so keep going!

Also yeah I checked every single area multiple runs in a row and didn’t see the fragment I’ll try again tomorrow and hopefully I have better luck.

I wouldn't worry about the activity cards, they seem glitched and inaccurate.  I couldn't even get the echoing ruins activity card to show at all so I had no idea what I needed for that but the trophy still popped just fine.  The trophy doesn't pop based on the activity card, there is an in game tracker for glyphs/logs... the problem is that the devs made the choice to not show the player this information.  I can't find anywhere in the game to actually see what I need in each biome.  The game's collectible tracking makes things a lot harder than it should be since you can't tell what you're missing or where to find it.

• Like 1

I was ages at 98% I'm still missing one red wall collectable and run this place like 50 times already. I'm starting to think that's also bugged for me. Now my card says 0% ??

Is there any way to check how many of those red wall collectables you have in an area as it only shows Xenoglyps and xeno-archives but not  the ciphers

11 hours ago, Elegy said:

I wouldn't worry about the activity cards, they seem glitched and inaccurate.  I couldn't even get the echoing ruins activity card to show at all so I had no idea what I needed for that but the trophy still popped just fine.  The trophy doesn't pop based on the activity card, there is an in game tracker for glyphs/logs... the problem is that the devs made the choice to not show the player this information.  I can't find anywhere in the game to actually see what I need in each biome.  The game's collectible tracking makes things a lot harder than it should be since you can't tell what you're missing or where to find it.

Okay thanks I have all the glyphs in echoing ruins but just missing maybe 1 scout log then! 

6 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

I was ages at 98% I'm still missing one red wall collectable and run this place like 50 times already. I'm starting to think that's also bugged for me. Now my card says 0% ??

Is there any way to check how many of those red wall collectables you have in an area as it only shows Xenoglyps and xeno-archives but not  the ciphers

Hey, the glyphs show up as sets and the bottom of the list it should say a number out of 90. I have no idea which area I’m missing how many glyphs in which sucks. I have all the glyphs in echoing ruins I’m missing 1 in overgrown and no idea how many I’m missing in the other biomes some sort of proper in game tracking would have been nice. I’m missing I believe 3 scout logs and one of them is number 9 I assume the other 2 will spawn when I finish ACT3. Good luck on the plat I hope everything runs fine for you in the end! 

• 1 year later...
On 04/05/2021 at 6:07 AM, Deluziion90 said:

Hey, I see you got the platinum now. Do you know what resolved this issue for you?
I just got the last Cipher I needed for Echoing Ruins tonight but the trophy never popped for me. I have all the collectibles apart from Scout Log 47. My trophy card says I'm missing a scout log, but all the stuff I look at online says #47 is in Fractured Wastes.

EDIT: Sorry for the ping. It just popped for me after finding Scout Log 66 in front of the house, after finishing the last house sequence.

Edited by EIdain