Trophy Autopop?

Rando-Calrisian-

No autopop, most likely due to the fact that there's no save transfer between PS4 and PS5. The devs did say they were looking into possibilities of ways to add a save transfer but I'm not sure if it will come or not. There's always a chance they'll add it in later through an update though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, strangerGOL said:

No save transfer is a bummer. They really should've done a better work on the next-gen patch.

This is not a "next-gen patch". This is a legit PlayStation 5 game and that's why if you own the PlayStation 4 game you'll get the PlayStation 5 digital version for an extra $10.

Edited by MAXTHUNDER
stupid grammar
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Richtoon said:

I did save transfer, no auto pop trophy :/ 

Thats crazy. If you import the saves from a game you plat, should implie that the championships were finished, the car collection is complete and all the stuff.

If you transfer a save with a completed game, what triggers the trophys of things that are already done?

1 hour ago, Nego_Brown_ said:

Thats crazy. If you import the saves from a game you plat, should implie that the championships were finished, the car collection is complete and all the stuff.

If you transfer a save with a completed game, what triggers the trophys of things that are already done?

and I lost my old save because of save auto uploaded to PS+ cloud so I have to start over on PS5...

1 hour ago, Nego_Brown_ said:

I have finished it 100% on PS4 and still not get any trophy on PS5 version.  

28 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

and I lost my old save because of save auto uploaded to PS+ cloud so I have to start over on PS5...

I have finished it 100% on PS4 and still not get any trophy on PS5 version.  

What i wanted to know is what carries over to the PS5. If the car collection and championships are, but no autopop on PS5, so what will trigger the trophies?

15 minutes ago, Nego_Brown_ said:

What i wanted to know is what carries over to the PS5. If the car collection and championships are, but no autopop on PS5, so what will trigger the trophies?

Everything. Save date, cars, championships to PS5. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richtoon said:

Everything. Save date, cars, championships to PS5. 

Ok. So you have to buy 20 more different cars(if there are that many) And re-win all championships te get those trophies in PS5.

Dude...i dont think its a good idea to do crossave.

I did the save import from PS4 to PS5. What I can say for sure is if you already plat the PS4 version and you import this save, you won't be able to obtain any PS5 trophy. I tried it myself with a couple of trophies which I have left on PS5 and they didn't pop even when I fulfilled the trophy requirements. As of now I wouldn't recommend to anyone to do this save import.

Let's see if this will be fixed with the next patch.

• Like 1