Trophy Autopop?

Rando-Calrisian-

I'm about halfway through completing this game on ps5 having previously got the platinum on ps4. Judging by the comments the best thing to do is to just carry on with my current ps5 save? Also if anyone wants to boost the 20 win online trophy I'm happy to return the favour 

17 hours ago, Gazzerf1 said:

I'm about halfway through completing this game on ps5 having previously got the platinum on ps4. Judging by the comments the best thing to do is to just carry on with my current ps5 save? Also if anyone wants to boost the 20 win online trophy I'm happy to return the favour 

Dont bother cross saving. Keep going with your PS5 save.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/1/2021 at 2:50 AM, Okir87 said:

I did the save import from PS4 to PS5. What I can say for sure is if you already plat the PS4 version and you import this save, you won't be able to obtain any PS5 trophy. I tried it myself with a couple of trophies which I have left on PS5 and they didn't pop even when I fulfilled the trophy requirements. As of now I wouldn't recommend to anyone to do this save import.

Let's see if this will be fixed with the next patch.

did they ever fix it?

On 9/10/2022 at 3:52 AM, CraigyGInDaHut said:

Nope. I did it and started playing the game again after it didn't work. Lost my save when the ps5 had to reset for some reason and it put the PS4 save back on it. Never realised till I went to play the game a couple of days ago. Trophies didn't pop

man that sucks. i wonder if we can discord them and get them to fix it or something. its a pretty good gam ethough i can prob go through it again. some of it is miserable though

• 3 months later...

Just tried for fun before actually playing this PS5 version and unfortunately, while the transfer is working nice, it prevents from unlocking trophies, I destroyed one car, destroyed myself and leveled up using the recent xp method with rally trophy track. Absolutely nothing happened.