Any tips for challenge mode within the target time?

I have 2 trophies left till I get the platinum and I thought I made it just in the target time but did not get it. Is there any tips anyone can give me? These trophies have been frustrating me because of the holes I keep falling into. Thanks in advance for any tips 

I turned off auto-run and played it like a roguelike, walking one step at a time. I also wrote down which buttons to press. Time is tight though so even following my guide it took a couple of attempts. Make sure you run between the dangerous spots. Not sure if useful but here's what I wrote and it should be in chronological order although some parts might be missing as they were easy enough without writing anything down. The starting positions might require a bit experimenting if you want to use them.

Going into the cave: DDLDx6RDDLLDDRDRDR Hug wall RURx3DRRURx4 Hug Wall UURRDD URUULU

On the way back: RDRDDLD UULLDD Hug Wall LULx4DLx4ULLD Hug wall

It is not a walkthrough for the entire cave but how to get past the dangerous spots in particular. The starting point is generally just before it starts to get dangerous.

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Is there a glitch in the game or something because I managed to complete the Challenge  Mode at around 4205 and never got the platinum. Is there a glitch to it? Or does the game have to be played on Normal mode and if so how do I get to normal mode?