Wreckfest Trophy Guide (15 Hour Platinum) - [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

6 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Winning team is good enough.

Sweet, good to hear I wasn't wasting my time hahah. In that case I really am surprised the team lobbies aren't mentioned more, or at all in the trophy guide on here. The team lobbies are by far the funnest ones in my opinion, since I have an excuse for ramming people off the track as 'helping the team'. Still, it did feel like I was part of the winning team more than 20 times, but 20 can still take awhile I guess so oh well.

• Like 3

Why isn’t my damn wrecked 100 times trophy not popping? 14055  x per farm times 100 is 1405500. I’ve gotten over 1.5 mil x from where I started today. Also was wrecked about 10 times during career. If only this half baked ps5 version had the ps5 trophy tracking feature, I’d know what the hell is wrong.

I've been wondering if to meet the criteria for a win in a team game you've also got to survive and not get wrecked in races?

Just a theory but I'm wondering if that's maybe why it hasn't popped for me yet, I'm sure I've been involved in at least 20 team victories now.

On 5/4/2021 at 10:05 AM, ManiaWP said:

Slightly unrelated, but is there a way to mute other users in a lobby?

I've noticed this with ps5 on other games: the controller's automatically make your voice heard and it's really annoying!

You can press the home button and press the sound icon and there’s a button in there that mutes randoms but not people in your party, I’ve used it since I got my ps5, although I’m not sure if it works for this game but worth a shot

Edited by Poptartboy54
I

15 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Why isn’t my damn wrecked 100 times trophy not popping? 14055  x per farm times 100 is 1405500. I’ve gotten over 1.5 mil x from where I started today. Also was wrecked about 10 times during career. If only this half baked ps5 version had the ps5 trophy tracking feature, I’d know what the hell is wrong.

mine didnt seem to want to pop either... I was clearly way over based on my results... to rectify I started a wreck deathmatch.. lawn mower for me against big rigs, realistic damage and 20 minute time limit.... popped about 5 minutes in... you get wrecked quick and often

5 hours ago, AHerpWithinADerp said:

I've been wondering if to meet the criteria for a win in a team game you've also got to survive and not get wrecked in races?

Just a theory but I'm wondering if that's maybe why it hasn't popped for me yet, I'm sure I've been involved in at least 20 team victories now.

I survived pretty much every time, still no trophy. 

I played in the US server with 24 players and all types of team games.

Gonna try again today.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

mine didnt seem to want to pop either... I was clearly way over based on my results... to rectify I started a wreck deathmatch.. lawn mower for me against big rigs, realistic damage and 20 minute time limit.... popped about 5 minutes in... you get wrecked quick and often

Mine popped after about 230 wrecks. I had to do two of those death matches.

FINALLY got the damn online trophy, took almost 2 days.

I had like 50 team wins, and 10 first places out of them.

Looks like they didn't count for me at all, I had to get like 20 single player wins.

Got the last one from single player Deathmatch with one idle player and bots.

Not sure if those made with only bots count. Empty/low populated servers have pathetic bots, but people will join pretty soon.

I do believe when you say that team wins count, but they didn't for me. At all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-Isoniemi said:

I do believe when you say that team wins count, but they didn't for me. At all.

Yeah I'm inclined to believe theres a little bit more going on for them. I wondered if it was something like they would count but the trophy would only pop with a normal first place win, but that doesnt make sense. I saw someone say it popped as soon as they crossed the finish line, so i also wondered if a team match wont count if you cross the finish line or get wrecked before the match is over, which would make deathmatches the way to go. Only theory I can think of outside of its just buggy, which it probably is if people are having issues with getting wrecked 100 times.

In hindsight i wish i recorded my match results now.

Team wins seem glitchy for sure. I just earned the trophy winning 8 races boosted, but I know I did not win 12 other races legit. I had more than 20 team wins (I kept count because I wanted to know for sure), so for some unknown reason, some team wins seemed to count, and some didn't. I did not cross the finish line some times, so perhaps there is some truth to having to finish the team race

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to team wins they did not work for me either. Manually counted over 30 team wins that I finished the race in, with 9 of those races finishing in first place. Used the method others have said in finding demolition servers with less than 5 players to finish the other 10 wins. I had to actually finish first 20 times for the trophy. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just confirming that winning team games doesn't seem to count for the multiplayer trophy. I won around 10 games (either finishing the race, or in destruction derby). 

I suspect you also need to come first.

Ended up getting this trophy boosting in a private match.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 21.6.2021 at 8:06 PM, Greenshyguy said:

Just confirming that winning team games doesn't seem to count for the multiplayer trophy. I won around 10 games (either finishing the race, or in destruction derby). 

I suspect you also need to come first.

Ended up getting this trophy boosting in a private match.

Unfortunately, I can also confirm, team wins do not count towards the multiplayer trophy.
I had 32 team wins (race and deathmatch) before deciding to boost this trophy. During the team wins, I managed a total of five individual wins.
When boosting, the trophy popped up exactly at the 15th win, so not a single team-win counted towards this trophy.