Where are all the treasure Demons?

Hi,

It seems like there are 2 types of people in the world. People that got all 10 treasure demons before the end of their first playthrough, and those who went the full playthrough without finding a single one (except the scripted one)... unfortunately, I am the latter.

I'm posting because it seems difficult to get a proper answer on what actually works and what doesnt, so any help will be very very much appreciated.

I am on my merciless playthrough, I have encountered the scripted demon (taking me to a total of 2), and I progressed to the point where you can go back to the first jail.

I have my treasure demon skill maxed out, and I am using the spotlights to keep my security level above 80. 

Now, I keep walking around, but no treasure demons are spawning! It's maddening.

With my security level high, should I be killing enemies, or just keep walking around?

Do I need to progress the story further for them to appear in the first Jail?

Am I just supremely unlucky?

Any help is much appreciated, I have spent FAR too much time on this.

Cheers

Damn. I hope I don't need to grind this much for them. Just finished the lab jail (still on a first playtrough) and so far i've found one on every jail since the first (failed to kill the one in the lab due to some shenanigans lol).

• 1 month later...

I found the easiest place to farm for Treasure Demon is in the last Jail :

Spoiler

Tree of Knowledge.

The first floor area is pretty compact and you can easily search the area when the unique noise of Treasure Demon respawn.
Just do the usual preparation: max the treasure demon bond, keep the security high (>80%), etc. 

You can easily move the next area(and come back) if the enemy does not respawn fast enough.

During my normal playthrough, I only find 2 Treasure demon.

I got the remaining 8(for trophy) and more just from farming the first floor of this jail.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2021 at 3:35 PM, FairySun said:

I found the easiest place to farm for Treasure Demon is in the last Jail :

Hide contents

Tree of Knowledge.

The first floor area is pretty compact and you can easily search the area when the unique noise of Treasure Demon respawn.
Just do the usual preparation: max the treasure demon bond, keep the security high (>80%), etc. 

You can easily move the next area(and come back) if the enemy does not respawn fast enough.

During my normal playthrough, I only find 2 Treasure demon.

I got the remaining 8(for trophy) and more just from farming the first floor of this jail.

And a reminder. The best and easiest way to increase your security meter is to escape battles, that way you are not winning the fights and only getting marginal increases to security.