New DLC update but no trophies?

Anke

maybe they will add trophies with the bloodline dlc that adds a new story campaign. But was very disappointed with this playable characters, was hoping that each one would have a new campaign, but i does not look like that way 

30 minutes ago, rwd1997 said:

maybe they will add trophies with the bloodline dlc that adds a new story campaign. But was very disappointed with this playable characters, was hoping that each one would have a new campaign, but i does not look like that way 

I haven't tried it yet but was the SWIPE RIGHT story mission any good?

5 minutes ago, Anke said:

I haven't tried it yet but was the SWIPE RIGHT story mission any good?

did not tried myself yet, just what i've seen so far. But it looks like a normal watch dogs mission, if you liked the others you will like this one 

7 minutes ago, Cobbsquatch said:

No.. Breakpoint didn't do DLC trophies. Far Cry New Dawn.. I'm sure there's more.

New Dawn didn't have DLC trophies because it essentially was a DLC to Far Cry 5, same with Primal and 4

Would like to see this game get some DLC trophies since the first 2 Watch Dogs games did, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up for it like the new COD game.

On 5/5/2021 at 6:29 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

For real. This game sucked ass so I'm glad I'm not forced between either sucking it up and getting the DLC or letting it stay below an S rank. 

I liked the game but amount of dlcs that have left my games below a s rank for several reasons is sickening lol

I'm not gonna lie, I'd be disappointed if they don't add in DLC trophies as I bought the season pass. However here's hoping they don't add in multiplayer trophies, especially any Raid mode trophies. But I'm with the others, if they only add in DLC trophies for specific DLC's it'll probably be only for Bloodlines as I think that is an actual expansion with a whole new storyline. A big maybe, if they'll add in DLC if or when they release invasion PVP. I don't think they'll add in trophies with the Assassin's Creed crossover DLC, because it'll be much the same as this (4.0) update in terms of content.

Somebody mentioned in a past forum on Legions that the devs said the multiplayer was meant to have DLC trophies and they would be aded in at a later date with the 1st major story expansion or something to that effect.  I remember reading this on this site.  So whether that was fact or fiction or it has changed or not IDK.  I'm really glad I have held out on this game because i don't trust  the multiplayer to be active if they add trophies too much further down the line.

• 3 weeks later...