PS5 Version exists, yet is totally broken...

Not sure how that works, but you can buy this for PS5 (in a bundle with the PS4 version) but there are no trophies for it listed, yet they do pop (except for the Bookworm trophy because it is bugged as much as it was when it was released for PS4).

So the Devs basically put this out for PS5 but put out the unpatched PS4 version as the PS5 version, and never told Sony to update their servers to include the PS5 versions trophies...

There are 4 stacks for this game but only 3 of them sync, the 4th one (i.e. the US one you have) doesn't sync, therefore you need to email the devs and ask them to upload the list to the trophy servers. Uploading a trophy list to the servers is entirely manual and 100% down to the devs but Sony doesn't remind them to do it, plus the backend is reportedly confusing and doesn't make it obvious what you have to do so a lot of devs just forget to check the list is there.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

23 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There are 4 stacks for this game but only 3 of them sync, the 4th one (i.e. the US one you have) doesn't sync, therefore you need to email the devs and ask them to upload the list to the trophy servers. Uploading a trophy list to the servers is entirely manual and 100% down to the devs but Sony doesn't remind them to do it, plus the backend is reportedly confusing and doesn't make it obvious what you have to do so a lot of devs just forget to check the list is there.

Awesome I will email them now and hope they fix it lol