Trophy guide for DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition

Hello everyone, I recently created a short guide for DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition. 
I hope my guide will help someone. :з 
There are English and Russian subtitles in my video, if anyone needs other subtitles like: German, French, Spanish, etc., I can try to find the time and do them with google translate.
P.S. Hope I speak English well, because English doesn't my native language and I a little worry about this.

• Like 4

Pretty cool video dude, loved your accent, and i agree 99% with your guide, i would only bump the difficulty level to a 5 or 6, those invisible parry ninjas of the death on DmD gave me nightmares, but that's personal i guess, anyway, do more of these video guides will ya.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Neptuos said:

Pretty cool video dude, loved your accent, and i agree 99% with your guide, i would only bump the difficulty level to a 5 or 6, those invisible parry ninjas of the death on DmD gave me nightmares, but that's personal i guess, anyway, do more of these video guides will ya.

Wow, so fast... Thanks you very much. :з
Yeah, these ninjas so hard, remembered how was hard to kill 2 together, I hated them so much and one day I got tired of everything and bought a lot of "Large Devil Trigger Star" and when I saw them I immediately used devil trigger.

16 minutes ago, Neptuos said:

By the way, I will do more guides, wanted create guide next for God of War (I have text for this video already), but I haven't time for mount video and record my voice now, so I decided create short and simple guide for AdVenture Capitalist.

• Like 1

I agree, this was a cool video! I actually quite enjoy this short video guide format as it’s basically the visual equivalent of the research I like to do before starting a new platinum. I love your accent too, I was getting unintentional ASMR from listening to you. ?

Also, in my opinion this is such an underrated action game. I know a lot of hardcore DMC fans didn’t seem to like it, but I absolutely LOVED earning the platinum for this game and will likely do the PS3 version again in the future just so I can play it all over again. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I agree, this was a cool video! I actually quite enjoy this short video guide format as it’s basically the visual equivalent of the research I like to do before starting a new platinum. I love your accent too, I was getting unintentional ASMR from listening to you. 1f602.png

Also, in my opinion this is such an underrated action game. I know a lot of hardcore DMC fans didn’t seem to like it, but I absolutely LOVED earning the platinum for this game and will likely do the PS3 version again in the future just so I can play it all over again. 

It's so cute, thanks. :з 

Agree with you about DmC, remembered video where said just like: This game all would love if her name was not "Devil May Cry".